Go down

Re: Preparation for #SCANDALJKT
Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:24 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@vincendadiaz
you're so lucky !!! Rina waved at you .wow. your friend's fanart is awesome !!! Nice one

@donkdoronkdonk
A brother/sister to Dai-chan !!

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:07 pm

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
omg. vince, i saw that tweet~ Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 804545
good thing the other host you were talking about was not present~ Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 436193

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 URT1EYY
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:08 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
donkdoronkdonk wrote:I hope they will keep their promises to come again.. but maybe not with the same promotor again.

Ahh~~ Rina's voice still stuck inside my head when i gave a dino doll at the meet n greet and then she said "Ahhh~~ kawaiiiii.... blablabla (my mind suddenly blank can't remember again what she said" hahahaha

Yeah the promotor is just........ Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 654914 I bought a festival ticket just the day before they announced M n G was still available. I had the same plan as yours. It seems I'll have to wait for the next time , whenever that is.Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 786135

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:38 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
oh gosh, a bit late but the live was AWESOME. plus i was VERY lucky that the concert ends at 10, since i should go home by 10 lol.
it's too bad that i didn't get to the meet and greet and stuck in tribune 1, but it still worth it.

well to be honest, at tribune 1 the view is pretty good, but you don't really feel the "live" sensation.
and there wasn't much people crazing like meh, so i kinda... feel like an idiot lol.
and i kinda sad to hear people shouting while they're TALKING. if you're a fan, RESPECT THEM.

and IDSH got interviewed, but i missed it. but at least i'm in the photo.... i guess.

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:09 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
jona DJ wrote:oh gosh, a bit late but the live was AWESOME. plus i was VERY lucky that the concert ends at 10, since i should go home by 10 lol.
it's too bad that i didn't get to the meet and greet and stuck in tribune 1, but it still worth it.

well to be honest, at tribune 1 the view is pretty good, but you don't really feel the "live" sensation.
and there wasn't much people crazing like meh, so i kinda... feel like an idiot lol.
and i kinda sad to hear people shouting while they're TALKING. if you're a fan, RESPECT THEM.

and IDSH got interviewed, but i missed it. but at least i'm in the photo.... i guess.

At the end, did you bring binoculars?

Did people really shout when Scandal was talking I didn't realize that?

Some insider info: after the MnG (about 23 o'clock) Haruna, Rina and Tomomi actually WALKED from Tendor directly to FX Plaza to search for some food but then failed cause it was already closed. Mami headed directly to the hotel, she performed like crazy, headbanging here and there, I think she got exhausted. However, it was cool she got the loudest applause. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 924158

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:20 pm

dholphu

dholphu

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

last concert its my 1st time too, but its very nice.
still, they need to look another partner for their next concert in here...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:12 am

darchollow

darchollow

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi guys.. it was very great concert last Wednesday.. all the crowds sing along and groovin together. It was their first time in Jakarta.. and everyone feel so happy. Finally we can see SCANDAL live in our country.. yey.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 924158

About the meet and greet session, we cannot take pictures or ask their sign/autograph..Marygops said they're already prepared someone to take pictures (but not really sure if we can take it or not).. Well at least I can meet them, shake hand with them.. they said "thank you", "arigatou".. and finally the biggest part in my life is gave Tomomi a present.. and she said "Thank you" Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 911293 Chou ureshikatta..

I bought a red knit hat for her (dunno what her fav. colour, but since she likes strawberry I think red is fine).. I hope she likes it and maybe wear it someday..

Btw when I open the signed/autographed CD case.. there is a bonus.. two stickers. One is SCANDAL all members.. and the other one is random and guess what? I got Tomomi Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 620191 My friend got his fav member too.. and one other people are the same.. Is it coincidence or faith? Or maybe the person whose incharge give the CD is a psychic

About Marygops as a promotor and Sony Music ID as their sponsor.. I think both of them should learn something from this event (esp. Marygops..don't they ever learn from their previous concerts?) especially about ticketing.. I know how's others feeling about it.. they need to learn more about coop..no misscommunication.. If they can coop with each other.. I think the next concert will be good and well prepared. Dont cha? Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 438254

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 955107 Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 839664 Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 1875683164
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:26 am

darchollow

darchollow

Caless Student
Caless Student
@trojan01:
T-Shirt from Official Merchandise
made in Indonesia??:
got from kaskus ( I dont know this true or not coz I dont buy the T-shirts Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 591571 )

At first I think Official Goods is from Japan.. yeah I bought the t-shirt.. I feel being tricked by Marygops..

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 955107 Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 839664 Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 1875683164
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:26 pm

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
^
LarukuJKT merchandise were made in Indonesia too

but I'm very disappointed with Marygops especially with the ticketing
although I don't really regret for not getting the meet n greet ticket anymore, cause as vince said in his experience sharing..
I've managed to give RINA my fanart, and she even tweet it and say thanks Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 804545
so, no regrets
haha

oh, and I think after I met them in person, I will change my bias to TOMOMI
she & HARUNA is the most beautiful in person, imo
and Timo always smile to us fans, her smile is sooo beautiful and pure from her heart
I'm on the 2nd row in festival, right in front of Timo, and she's super cool when playing her bass

I still think Haru is the coolest n prettiest, and MAMI will always have the coolest style n be my inspiration
but Timo has officially stole my heart, lol

Last edited by rinrin151091 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3vPreparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
You're welcome RINA!!!  Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 620191
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:31 pm

dholphu

dholphu

Caless Student
Caless Student
i want to have the black scandal heaven t-shirt, any idea where to find them? or some one sell it in here?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:37 pm

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
^
actually IDSH member opened PO for the t-shirt from quite some time before the concert
starting from voting for the design until ordering, etc, it's all on IDSH fb group
Koide is the one who organized it
I'm not sure if he still accepting order now, though

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3vPreparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
You're welcome RINA!!!  Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 620191
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:41 pm

dholphu

dholphu

Caless Student
Caless Student
thanks for that info, another question : someone here go to spore 16-17 march?
is this IDSH fb : https://www.facebook.com/scandal.heaven ? thx

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
@dholpho: no that's not IDSH FB
I'm sure there's IDSH Fb link and some info including about the tshirt if you back reading this thread from page 1. but I forgot in which pages and my net is kinda very slow tonight.
So to make it easier I just gonna give you IDSH fb link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/141565765907454/

Last edited by Erick M on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tyoed wrong word)

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:53 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
excite.co.jp released some news about JKT's concert about the attendance was about 2k. Considering it's a first ever Scandal concert in Indonesia and the poor promotion, that number is surely good (It easily surpassed Malaysia) and the girls seemed to love it, but still I'm quite disappointed since Tendor has a maximum capacity of 4k-5k.

I'm still a little bit shocked about some news (or should I say rumours) I heard this morning and it is somehow related with Scandal too. I'm too tired at the moment to tell you guys maybe tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:13 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^nyaa... well okay, i'll wait nyan~

i wanna search for some news about #SCANDALJKT, but i'm kinda busy for practical test next monday .whistle.

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:14 pm

dholphu

dholphu

Caless Student
Caless Student
hmm rumours? they gonna concert in here again this year? \m/

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:21 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
dholphu wrote:hmm rumours? they gonna concert in here again this year? \m/

"Shocked" is the keyword here.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:52 pm

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
^
Mind to PM us about that?..Thanks in advance, raynsity. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 97539

@topic
Gaah, just had post concert-ache today, felt hurt in my arms. I've raised my right arms many times from beginning till the end during the concert. I really miss SCANDAL!.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 393615 Now I'm getting addicted to them more and more!..

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:49 pm

darknessfool

darknessfool

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@raynsity: I'm kinda curious what the rumors that you've heard about..... Onion huh?

.love. ♥TOMOMI♥ LOVE

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 Tomomi_scandal_by_gie_gie_gie_d3a4toa
signature by ~gie-gie-gie

Want to wish a Happy Birthday to TOMOMI?
Join us!!
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8610-let-s-wish-happy-birthday-to-tomomi

SCANDAL HEAVEN Birthday Club
!
Nice one
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:58 am

donkdoronkdonk

donkdoronkdonk

International Performer
International Performer
darknessfool wrote:@raynsity: I'm kinda curious what the rumors that you've heard about..... Onion huh?

yeah me too... kinda curious what kind of rumor it is.. .hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:02 am

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Enlighten us then Raynsity :D

or, you could just PM-ed it, just like Jig said. If it's too much of a shock XD
Although, I hope I have enough to stomach such shock. LOL

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:14 am

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Hahaha... I don't think I will be shocked with rumours but you have succeeded to gather some very curious crowd Rayncity so It better be at least semi true shocked rumours. Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:53 am

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm sick at the moment yeah because of the concert

Erick M: Well, of course it is the truth but it's not 100% confirmed yet

I actually already wrote down about last night but then my computer suddenly shutted down. Stupid Computer.Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 28868

BTW, how do you use PM I am not good with it? Or should I just use Indonesian in this thread cuz it should be a "secret" among Indonesian members.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:10 am

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ well, I don't know what kind of shock the rumor is, but if you want to play safe, you should just PM it.
If you want to use the PM:
Click the "Message" button > Click "New Message" button > in the username tab, type in the username you want to send the message to (I think you could send the message to multiple users, just press the "+" button beside the username tab, and type in another name you want to send to > write the message in the "Message" tab > click "preview" if you want to see how the message will look like to the recipient, or just click "send" if you're confident with it

There, I hope it helps Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 924158

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 16 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 am

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Yup or you can simply click the PM icon below the avatar the person you want to send the message. .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum