Go down

Re: Preparation for #SCANDALJKT
Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:28 am

Kris-

Kris-

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
raynsity wrote:
Kris- wrote:Can PM me also raynsity ? Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 18 628112

I'm very sorry to disappoint you but this is a secret only for Indonesian fans.

well, FYI i'm also indonesian haha, i just move to malaysia to continue my study 5 years ago Happy

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 18 Scanda10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 am

spyoff

spyoff

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi guys,

Put the rumors thing aside, I want to give my 2 cents about the concerts last Wednesday.
For me, we and SCANDAL give a good concert to enjoy, but I think we lack something in Jakarta that night.

1. Venue is not full, or at least 80-85% full (only 50-60% filled)
2. Lack of promotion from promoter before concert (no ads or whatsoever)
3. Bad management from promoter to manage the fans
4. There is no sponsor
5. Ticket price is too high for virtually unknown japanese band in Indonesia (admit it guys, our fanbase in Indonesia is not as big as laruku)

Our best chance for next concert is actually via AFAID event.
Hopefully, if AFAID 2013 promoter can bring them here, we can give bigger audience than last Wednesday. Of course because the ticket is cheaper, and it's usually on weekend Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:18 am

darknessfool

darknessfool

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
spyoff wrote:Hi guys,

Put the rumors thing aside, I want to give my 2 cents about the concerts last Wednesday.
For me, we and SCANDAL give a good concert to enjoy, but I think we lack something in Jakarta that night.

4. There is no sponsor
5. Ticket price is too high for virtually unknown japanese band in Indonesia (admit it guys, our fanbase in Indonesia is not as big as laruku)

Hopefully, if AFAID 2013 promoter can bring them here, we can give bigger audience than last Wednesday. Of course because the ticket is cheaper, and it's usually on weekend Happy

agreed, even near the venue there weren't any posters of them.

I really do hope of hearing more of SCANDAL for the upcoming AFAID 2013 .please.

.love. ♥TOMOMI♥ LOVE

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 18 Tomomi_scandal_by_gie_gie_gie_d3a4toa
signature by ~gie-gie-gie

Want to wish a Happy Birthday to TOMOMI?
Join us!!
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8610-let-s-wish-happy-birthday-to-tomomi

SCANDAL HEAVEN Birthday Club
!
Nice one
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:28 am

donkdoronkdonk

donkdoronkdonk

International Performer
International Performer
spyoff wrote:Hi guys,

4. There is no sponsor

yup it's true.. agree with u. no ads, and they just used the twitter to promote Scandal..
even with twitter it's just like so plain, they even didn't try to post maybe some pv to make people know about their songs, cuz still many people didn't know about scandal here. like in my campus, my friends even didn't know about them or maybe just me that know about Scandal, and after the concert they asking me how was the concert and then they try to listen to their songs and my friends like it.
and i never heard the ads on the radio for the concert. is there any?

and about laruku too, many people know about them, maybe bcuz many radio station like to played their songs in the past time (yeah maybe around 5 years or something ago) i remember when i was in junior high school, laruku always played on the radio even get to top 40 charts. but nowadays i rarely hear japanese songs on radio station.

I hope they will come on AFAID! i hope soo... cuz Haruna did the pinky promise to come back .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:19 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Guys, let's just stop talking about this matter now PLEASE!!. TBH, I already read and heard some information about this matter and there are a lot of reasons why the promotion was so lacking but I don't want to talk about it anymore. So guys let's just stop.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:24 pm

choi33mami

choi33mami

Caless Student
Caless Student
Can you PM me also raynsity ?i want to know also about the rumor

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 18 Tumblr11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:26 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm sorry like I said at my post above yours, I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:27 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
I've seen enough... Given that Preparation/Live has already concluded, and that obviously you guys are discussing other things outside of the topic. This will be now closed.

If you guys want to continue you can do it discreetly. thank you

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 18 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum