Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:17 am


parkel

International Performer
International Performer
BB wrote:hmmm, hi guys, SGSH is sort of a big clan, so you can just find us directly. we should be at the first few rows of queuing.

So I assume you guys would be camping there from morning?


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:34 am


BB

International Performer
International Performer
it does seem so. yea.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________



-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:45 am


yamiandy

Caless Student
Caless Student
BB wrote:hmmm, hi guys, SGSH is sort of a big clan, so you can just find us directly. we should be at the first few rows of queuing.

OK.... I shall meet u guys on the actual day Clap
Anyway are you guys going for the auto-graph session????


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:43 am


tokyoskyscraper

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.tokyoskyscraper.com
yamiandy wrote:
BB wrote:hmmm, hi guys, SGSH is sort of a big clan, so you can just find us directly. we should be at the first few rows of queuing.

OK.... I shall meet u guys on the actual day Clap
Anyway are you guys going for the auto-graph session????

YES!! Just have to find the CD store first.I'm thinking of getting my tattoo signed (then tattooed).


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
www.tokyoskyscraper.com
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:47 am


tokyoskyscraper

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.tokyoskyscraper.com


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
www.tokyoskyscraper.com
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:55 am


BB

International Performer
International Performer
yes, we are going for the autograph session also. Happy


_________________________________________________________________________________________________



-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:03 am


yamiandy

Caless Student
Caless Student
tokyoskyscraper wrote:
yamiandy wrote:
BB wrote:hmmm, hi guys, SGSH is sort of a big clan, so you can just find us directly. we should be at the first few rows of queuing.

OK.... I shall meet u guys on the actual day Clap
Anyway are you guys going for the auto-graph session????

YES!! Just have to find the CD store first.I'm thinking of getting my tattoo signed (then tattooed).

Wow cool.... Hope they have more then enough album available Happy


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:05 am


yamiandy

Caless Student
Caless Student
BB wrote:yes, we are going for the autograph session also. Happy

Wow cool.... Can i join you guys for the autograph session too????


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 am


BB

International Performer
International Performer
shouldn't be a problem.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________



-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:58 pm


darksteel

International Performer
International Performer
Oh gawd need to take leave or off for the 15/03 liao.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sleeping to Rock Music.
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:37 pm


xtrmntr84

Caless Student
Caless Student
I am going both days, can go for arrival greetings too if details are known.
yeah already took leave on 15/3 so just need to go get the cd+dvd for autograph session.
hope got enough stock left..
looking forward to seeing e SGSH ppls again

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:08 pm


yamiandy

Caless Student
Caless Student
xtrmntr84 wrote:I am going both days, can go for arrival greetings too if details are known.
yeah already took leave on 15/3 so just need to go get the cd+dvd for autograph session.
hope got enough stock left..
looking forward to seeing e SGSH ppls again

VIP seating for both days?


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:13 pm


BerryTwoC

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey everyone ! I'm a new fan ~ I'll be going for the Sunday concert... going alone too... hope to make good friends with you all !

Can you guys fill me up on some stuff ?

- Are we going to have any event tee that we're gonna use on that day ? I have a feeling I joined too late Tantrum Onion

- Any information so far about queueing or how SGSH is gonna camp for the Sunday show ?

- Any other important information I missed out ?



Last edited by BerryTwoC on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo.)

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:16 pm


masterelr

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://cid-3a0eab0931174b17.spaces.live.com/
Just curious, those who are camping, does that mean you'll be sleeping outside the venue? That's allowed?

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:22 am


elteapee

Caless Student
Caless Student
How do i identify all of you? I'm going VIP on Sunday, and i'm going alone, so i want to join u guys, i know on the front of the queue but how to Identify? A Banner maybe?? Can't wait to go to the concert, oh, and i think i wanna join the Autograph Session as well.. ^^

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:58 am


blahblah123

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was wondering, does anyone have an extra sticker of Haruna from Queens are Trumps to trade for Rina or Mami's sticker? Please
Sorry for going off topic!

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:15 am


BerryTwoC

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey, those interested in the Scandal Heaven Asia Tour 2013 fan shirts do PM me by 8pm. Today's the last day to order the shirts !


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:21 am


yamiandy

Caless Student
Caless Student
BerryTwoC wrote:Hey, those interested in the Scandal Heaven Asia Tour 2013 fan shirts do PM me by 8pm. Today's the last day to order the shirts !

this shirt? https://i75.servimg.com/u/f75/15/34/58/25/52657811.jpg


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 am


BerryTwoC

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yes !


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:33 am


yamiandy

Caless Student
Caless Student
BerryTwoC wrote:Yes !

Got some information i wanna check with you.... I send u a pm already Happy


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:14 am


bleach86

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi I am going to the Singapore tour but I don't live there, I really want to be in the autograph session, I was wondering if someone could purchase a copy of Scandal ENCORE cd+dvd for me from Bras Basah Complex (CD Rama POP@Central), I can pay thru paypal beforehand of course! Pleassse help me! Please PM me!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCANDAL ~ SINGAPORE TOUR 2013
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:23 am


BerryTwoC

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
For those interested in the encore album, you have to request for it at the cashier of Popular @ Bras Basah, CD Rama level ( second story of the popular outlet. )

Had fun meeting up with fellow fans while trying to find the albums. Hehehe a group of restless people trying to find an album for a half hour >.<


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:47 am


darksteel

International Performer
International Performer
BerryTwoC wrote:For those interested in the encore album, you have to request for it at the cashier of Popular @ Bras Basah, CD Rama level ( second story of the popular outlet. )

Had fun meeting up with fellow fans while trying to find the albums. Hehehe a group of restless people trying to find an album for a half hour >.<

I went at around 4pm and asked one of the service counter and told me all 200 copies had already been sold out......

i did i asked the wrong person?

Nope i did not, i called back to ask and they told me it is sold out for real.
They said they will be bringing in a new batch of Encore show BUT no tickets to the autograph session ......

FML


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sleeping to Rock Music.
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:55 am


bleach86

Caless Student
Caless Student
FML that sucks that went so quick!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCANDAL ~ SINGAPORE TOUR 2013
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:56 am


BerryTwoC

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
darksteel wrote:
BerryTwoC wrote:For those interested in the encore album, you have to request for it at the cashier of Popular @ Bras Basah, CD Rama level ( second story of the popular outlet. )

Had fun meeting up with fellow fans while trying to find the albums. Hehehe a group of restless people trying to find an album for a half hour >.<

I went at around 4pm and asked one of the service counter and told me all 200 copies had already been sold out......

i did i asked the wrong person?

Nope i did not, i called back to ask and they told me it is sold out for real.
They said they will be bringing in a new batch of Encore show BUT no tickets to the autograph session ......

FML

Oh my. Truth be told, when I arrived at 2.30pm, only 20-30 sets were left. Those with me were stunned.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down