You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore)
Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:40 am

LetoileLumiere

Caless Student
Caless Student
twofortysix wrote:Best live concert I've ever been to. Awesome live music with no lip-syncing, fans who know when to keep quiet when their idols are talking, and who know when to scream their heart out, and so much fanservice with the high 5 session. Loved it.

Struggling now with a decision whether I should go again tomorrow, but no more VIP left, so guess I need to buy GA..
Never mind, I'm convinced that I have to go again tomorrow, do they sell tickets at the door?

Are you interested in a ticket for the VIP section?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:23 am

scandfan

scandfan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
gunnersforlife wrote:
So, after around 20 hours of queue-ing...

20 hours - you're a very dedicated fan!

Thanks for the overview of what happened during the concert - I wish they'd come over here to Australia Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:31 am

twofortysix

Caless Student
Caless Student
LetoileLumiere wrote:
twofortysix wrote:Best live concert I've ever been to. Awesome live music with no lip-syncing, fans who know when to keep quiet when their idols are talking, and who know when to scream their heart out, and so much fanservice with the high 5 session. Loved it.

Struggling now with a decision whether I should go again tomorrow, but no more VIP left, so guess I need to buy GA..
Never mind, I'm convinced that I have to go again tomorrow, do they sell tickets at the door?

Sorry, just only saw this, but I went with a GA ticket today. No regrets going again today, GA isn't that far away from the stage either.

No laksa or popiah today, but Mami humming the Jurassic Park theme song was pure win .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:51 am

Gokudera93

Gokudera93

Caless Student
Caless Student
was in 2nd row where MAMI standing n she catch alot ppl attention on that corner

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:07 pm

yamiandy

yamiandy

Caless Student
Caless Student
I only got 1 word to describe today concert : AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 Scandalosas
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 pm

elteapee

Caless Student
Caless Student
IT IS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE MORE MAMI!!! SHE IS FRIGGIN HOT!!!!! My mind went blank after the high 5, i am still MAMIfied

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:48 pm

RyuiYagami

RyuiYagami

Caless Student
Caless Student
How about their concert in Singapore in your opinion? .wow.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 29wwdg0 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 29wwdg0 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 29wwdg0

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 379_5413
LOVE IN FRONT OF RINAAA LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:49 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
What was the setlist for the second day?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:55 pm

bleach86

Caless Student
Caless Student
Nice review I agree the high 5 session was too quick I wish the organizers plan a handshake session instead though I did enjoy it still. I went both days, both days were awesome. On day 1 I stood near the back so I had good view of the whole band, on the 2nd day I stood near front left Tomo came to the front few times soo close. I had a few gazes from tomo or i like to think she was looking at me hehe, also the high 5 couldnt get any words in it was way too quick though the short moment i had with mami and tomo made my day I thought they were very sincere (bias because they my favorite lol) My favorite songs were Shunkan sentimental totally rocked, space ranger was very nostalgic and scandal baby. All in all it was an awesome live if u have a chance to see them live u should definetly go u wont b disappointed

Last edited by bleach86 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:17 pm

choi33mami

choi33mami

Caless Student
Caless Student
in singapore
how many song that their play
is that same as their concert at indonesia?16 song

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 Tumblr11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:26 pm

tokyoskyscraper

tokyoskyscraper

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.tokyoskyscraper.com
It has been 5+ hours and I still haven't washed my hand.

I've had the best time this weekend. Two great shows, and you're the friendliest people. Sooo many of you come up to me to say hi and I appreciate that. I'm a man of few words around new people so I hope I didn't come across as uninterested when you were chatting.

Anyway, I have a long flight back home tomorrow, will catch you when I get home. Byeee! And thanks!

Back to top Go down

Scandal Towel
Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:30 pm

DariusOng

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone have an extra Scandal Towel? Im interested buying.
My contact is 97723000. Drop me a message.
Willing to pay extra.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:25 pm

zhenhao1

Caless Student
Caless Student
Was definitely shiok! $171 was nothing compared to the live performance and the high touch event with them. I even have the chance to say the last goodbye when they were in their cars.

OMG!! Just cannot forget their smiles during the high touch!!!!! LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:28 pm

parkseonyang

parkseonyang

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've got finals coming in 5 weeks and should resume studying, but I must post a "short" review of my wonderful experience thus far.
Started queueing only around 10am on Saturday with close to a hundred people ahead, though it was a warm 9 hour wait before the 1.5 hour show, it was definitely worth it being relatively close to the girls from the stage. Although I've attended several kpop concerts in the past, no doubt they were fun and really enjoyable in some way, but something was really lacking; that was the musical quality of a live band with no lip-synching. Although only a 1.5 hour show, a little shorter than I had hoped, it was pure aural bliss listening to these 4 dedicated/talented girls making music with their hands. There were several points where I felt my heart being tugged - moved; watching their guitars being laid out or tuned, the tools of their trade that have followed them across Japanese cities - just seeing them brought a sense of vicarious pride for the girls. Another goosebump-raising moment was when Haruna had everyone singing to a verse during Shunkan. Finally, listening to the intro tune of Scandal Baby, one of my favourite songs somewhat made me tear a little. It's funny how we can get so attached to songs by truly appreciating the music even without knowing what the lyrics mean entirely for many of us, I guess that's what it means to enjoy music on a different level.
As they left the stage, a tinge of sadness seeped in, as it dawned upon me that the show was over. The last special memory to be forged was at the 'high-touch' session', which I had instinctively 'turned' into a handshake with the girls. (Of course the security started reminding that we're only supposed to do a hi-touch, but it was too late anyway). While it was quite a rush, I did manage to convey to Tomomi that I was really thankful that they visited SG to perform, and likewise, she reciprocated her appreciation by thanking me for coming too! Thereafter, I only managed to cursorily greet Mami, Rina, and Haruna before getting a copy of the poster.

Before finally leaving, a handful of friends whom I attended the concert with decided to camp around the exit area waiting for the girls to depart in the 2 Toyota cars. After 20 mins of waiting or so, we finally waved goodbye to them as they left, for Japanese dinner (acc to Rina's tweet). I certainly hope to see them again soon! Possibly when they may have released another album by then Happy

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 Scanda17
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 pm

BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

thanks for the guys from SG, MY, Aussie and many many countries that had came down to the 2 day-concert. it was truly excellent. SH has made a step forward in SG. anyway, the reviews are made and i give my greetings on my fb. so i just post day 1 review here:

1. HARUKAZE
2. Shunkan Sentimental

Non-stop tempo right at the start, the girls are introduced to the stage by music and took sometime to settle and begin. 2 anime songs right at the start, HARUKAZE from Bleach, Shunkan Sentimental from Fullmetal Alchemist. The things the fans in the concert followed, followed. lots of singing together and the girls are real happy even at this early stage. song wise i shall not say more.

MC: As always, HARU takes control of 1st part. Hello Singapore, we are SCANDAL, have fun? Let's enjoy a great night together! Next set follows:

3. Shoujo S
4. Rock N' Roll
5. Queens are trumps
6. DOLL

Tempo resumes as high as it is. Shoujo S is fast paced, Rock N' Roll even faster pace, Queens are trumps at a headbang pace, especially at the first few rows of MAMI side (consist of me, Flare, Eugene and Nicholas and whole stretch of SHMY side). Finally, the turn your towel pace - DOLL. TOMO speaks in english and of cos, same as ID, started with the duruduruduru effect, which is the drums, and said turn it, turn it as we began the pre-phase of DOLL.

MC: RINA took over, mentioned they are back at Singapore for the 3rd time. she loves popiah. then MAMI at saying going hawker centre and do shopping. TOMO said something about shopping also at Bugis Street (can't she go other places, always Bugis. lol). HARU said she loves laksa. and this MC is special as fans shouted names of the members for at least 10 seconds before the girls decided to make a stop. really special! back for more next!

7. Pride
8. Kagerou
9. Want You

Pride and Want You is added to my -have watched them performed once- list. i must say, it is all about MAMI at this part. simply sensational from the guitarist. no words to replace this.

MC: HARU mentioned about the promise that SCANDAL will be back in Singapore once again despite already visited here thrice. the rest, i could not rmb much.

5 song series high-high-high tempo up next!

10. Space Ranger
11. Taiyou Scandalous
12. Love Survive
13. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH
14. Taiyou to Kimi ga egaku STORY

i tell ya, my half of my neck went sore after the end of here. Space Ranger started off and we shouted here and there.

those that know TS would have done the dance anyway and fans in SG concert are just so good at it. left, right hands alternate. make a cross, down. perfect, this is really perfect.

after TS comes LOVE SURVIVE, the MAMI side went crazy! whole chunk of us (the 4 mentioned plus SHMY + Jeff + Brandon) went a wave of headbang mode during the solo part. a total crazy yet a new refreshing side.

after LS then comes ESY, there isn't anytime to rest! jumping mode goes on! as always with each YEA, we jumped to the maximum.

ESY ends, to the last one, TaiKimi. the tempo is really hundred fold impact here!

take a break and thank you by the girls, but what's concert without encore.

Encore is the last part:

E1: Satisfaction
E2: SCANDAL BABY

no end to the tempo, woh-oh woh-oh plus full scale of hey hey for the last part. the fans are totally crazy at here!

of course in the end, the girls introduced themselves before moving on for high five session.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 Rinaavatar1
SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:06 pm

LetoileLumiere

Caless Student
Caless Student
twofortysix wrote:
LetoileLumiere wrote:

Sorry, just only saw this, but I went with a GA ticket today. No regrets going again today, GA isn't that far away from the stage either.

No laksa or popiah today, but Mami humming the Jurassic Park theme song was pure win .clap.

No prob! Yea that was totally epic! Not to mention the yakitori... Hahaha. Got extra song: 星の降る夜に which wasn't in the setlist!

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 6hlIbbG
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:31 pm

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
LetoileLumiere wrote:
No prob! Yea that was totally epic! Not to mention the yakitori... Hahaha. Got extra song: 星の降る夜に which wasn't in the setlist!

I wanted to hear that song so bad on Saturday.
>_>

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:33 pm

kozaru

kozaru

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone staking out at the airport ? Lololol
Heard that they are leaving today ... Just curious if you guys actually go to the airport to try to send them off owo

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:10 am

brim32

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The best LIVE EVER...!!!!
Altough my neck, arms and leg are killing me right now, I still can't get the smiles off my face (stilll smiling like some lunatic at the office)....

Meet some of the SH SG member over there and happy to know that you guys are quite friendly with me as a stranger...

The 1.5 hour spend during the Live concert was totally worth every minutes of it (altough I was only standing at the GA but the view is quite clear),Buying the towel just solely for the "twist" signature and the memories made yesterday was absolutely priceless to me..

Since the girls are saying they will come back to Singapore again next time, I'll come back again and no more GA ticket. It will be VIP all the way.....

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 976811 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 976811

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:42 am

Gokudera93

Gokudera93

Caless Student
Caless Student
Day 2 concert setlist is different from Day 1 concert setlist right?
i was shocked when day 2 concert they sing different song from day 1 concert...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:20 am

LetoileLumiere

Caless Student
Caless Student
parkel wrote:
LetoileLumiere wrote:

I wanted to hear that song so bad on Saturday.
>_>

We got lucky I suppose. Was at the end of the queue for the high five session, and suddenly Tomomi gave us double high fives (as in using both hands)! :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:54 am

twofortysix

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ugh.. anyone else suffering from post-concert withdrawal? Haven't been able to do anything today, just keep trying to relive the awesome weekend..

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:24 am

LetoileLumiere

Caless Student
Caless Student
twofortysix wrote:Ugh.. anyone else suffering from post-concert withdrawal? Haven't been able to do anything today, just keep trying to relive the awesome weekend..

Just kept looping the music and watching this. LOL.

A simple stage setup, musical instruments and a house of enthusiastic fans was all that was needed for SCANDAL to rock the house down at *SCAPE last night - Relive good ol

SCANDAL - Harukaze on MSN Video

SCANDAL - Shunkan Sentimental on MSN Video

SCANDAL - Shoujo S on MSN Video

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:59 am

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
LetoileLumiere wrote:
twofortysix wrote:Ugh.. anyone else suffering from post-concert withdrawal? Haven't been able to do anything today, just keep trying to relive the awesome weekend..

Just kept looping the music and watching this. LOL.

A simple stage setup, musical instruments and a house of enthusiastic fans was all that was needed for SCANDAL to rock the house down at *SCAPE last night - Relive good ol

SCANDAL - Harukaze on MSN Video

SCANDAL - Shunkan Sentimental on MSN Video

SCANDAL - Shoujo S on MSN Video

Watched those videos yesterday.
But seeing them live was nothing compared to that. .love.

SCANDAL Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - Page 16 F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:04 am

Gokudera93

Gokudera93

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wish to see them live again!!!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 17]