Scandal just get better
Posted on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Unlike a lot of bands who get burned out or squashed by corporate pressure, Scandal just keep improving and working so hard and don't have ego problems. They are the things i love about this band , even more than how cute they...and the are pretty cute alright. Also unbelievably they have passed thru the schoolgirl thing look better than ever , with Mami changing the most, she looks ..Wow!

I really hope they wll continue to tour more outside of Japan and come to Austraila too. This band is too good not to let the whole word see and hear them.
I am always proud to tell people i am a Scandal fan, they deserve worldwide success.

If they made a movie about their formation and hard work it would be awesome.
AKB48 did a doco , i saw it it in Japan Movie Festival in Sydney, if they can do it , Scandal can do it better, they are a real band

Back to top Go down

Re: Scandal just get better
Posted on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:52 am

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..I agree with you..I noticed that scandal improved a lot from their shiroten days till now..and even the songs are getting better and performances are getting more EPIC..and as time goes by..I can't see any downgrades with the band..they are improving every time I see new live performances from them...hope they continue to be the best and keep their promise to be the best in the world..

me want you..

(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down