scandal zippos vol.2 [Page 1 of 1]

scandal zippos vol.2
Posted on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:00 am

transformers123

Caless Student
Caless Student
hi , just for thoses who want to order the newest zippos and can't find a place which will ship them internationally , i know celga and cdjapan won't ship lighters , there is a place called shopping mall japan, they are cheaper then celga and cdjapan in fees and shipping, they will ship lighters however they must disassemble them so they will have to open the box, and them they can ship it, but its up to you, just giving out the option if you really wanted to lighter and couldnt find a shipping service, ive ordered like 800 dollars worth of things from this service, plus its only like 10 dollars min deposit , and the with that its x5 of 10 dollars in yen for spending limit, also you can bid and purchase your own items aslong as you have money in ur spending limit, instead like celga u need half of the amount, and you need to email them for something you wish to purchase ,

Back to top Go down

Re: scandal zippos vol.2
Posted on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:26 am

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before to purchase and ship my SCANDAL zippo lighter to the USA. but the shipping price cost roughly the same as the item itself.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:55 pm

transformers123

Caless Student
Caless Student
BigDnm01 wrote:I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before to purchase and ship my SCANDAL zippo lighter to the USA. but the shipping price cost roughly the same as the item itself.

did they disassemble the lighter?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:36 am

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
no, it came in the package the mechanism was in the lighter case when it arrived.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
transformers123 wrote:
BigDnm01 wrote:I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before to purchase and ship my SCANDAL zippo lighter to the USA. but the shipping price cost roughly the same as the item itself.

Uhh, out of curiosity, why would shoppingmalljapan need to disassemble the lighter? Is that due to the US importing customs or something? For our importing customs here in Singapore, as long as the lighter does not contain fuel (all Zippo lighters are shipped without fuel), we are allowed to bring the lighter in.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Click above to Tweet me~!*
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:29 am

transformers123

Caless Student
Caless Student
Shangyou wrote:
transformers123 wrote:

Uhh, out of curiosity, why would shoppingmalljapan need to disassemble the lighter? Is that due to the US importing customs or something? For our importing customs here in Singapore, as long as the lighter does not contain fuel (all Zippo lighters are shipped without fuel), we are allowed to bring the lighter in.

depends on the country customs are different i guess thats why

Back to top Go down