Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/

Well, I prefer older guys (3-5 years older than me) when it comes to relationships. (My ex is 4 years older than me.) But 12 years, it's just too much for me. Plus, the girl, SHE'S STILL A CHILD! If I were her Mom, I would disapprove of this!

But they look cute together... I'm envious. LOL xD LOVE

What can you say about their "relationship"?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

WaterBottle

Caless Student
Caless Student
If that's what they want to do, then I guess, all those people around them can only do is to give pieces of advice.

But still, at least have the girl turn 13 or maybe even better, 18.
I can see that's there a strong hormone surge with this girl, when I was 12, all I can think of is to play games! Clap

Back to top Go down

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
so .. there's no problem if i can have a 24 or so year old boyfie Hehee just kidding XD but then if they love each other why not XDDDDDD but i think the girl is too young for that . someday she will realize that one. hahaha she's still 12 xD before, i have a boyfriend who's 7 years older than me .. but our relationship didn't work because he's mature and he can't stand my immaturity so yeah we broke up Happy)))) well, if the man loves her that much, he should wait. Wait for the perfect time.

PS: the boy is handsome, huh Hohoho Onion

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
If they're just ordinary people, I might believe this "relationship" but they're both celebrities in China so there's a very huge chance that this could be a publicity stunt.

The guy might be handsome but as a Psychology student, I consider him a pedophile. BLEH!

Back to top Go down

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
Sugarcube wrote:If they're just ordinary people, I might believe this "relationship" but they're both celebrities in China so there's a very huge chance that this could be a publicity stunt.

The guy might be handsome but as a Psychology student, I consider him a pedophile. BLEH!

maybe he needs a lolicon xD

Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Mmmm, this is a touchy subject, Asian girls do grow up much faster but even I think 12
is a little young.
But remember Evis and Jerry Lee Lewis both had 13 year old girlfriends and they were
American, people did get very upset about it.

Back to top Go down

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Yeah in France it's à bit strange to have a relationship with 10 years of difference but in other country it might be different
This Topic make me think about... I'm 14, and Haru 24... Shy

Raaaaaaaahh Why I'm so young ! Cry Onion Depress

Back to top Go down