WWE [Page 1 of 9]

WWE
Posted Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:03 am

Tomomi Fan

Tomomi Fan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
.wow. let me started first, okay?
i like Jeff hardy since I was small but he's not in smackdown anymore, that makes me sad...
and now, I'll support undertaker now. .clap.
how about you guys?

Last edited by mc~ on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typo just now, lol^^)

WWE TomomiFansig
credits to lale^^. arigato^^ Wink
Back to top Go down

Re: WWE
Posted Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:12 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
ehh.. i haven't watched WWE since i moved back in our house xD

we don't have jack tv here T___T

i miss watching WWE lol

WWE 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
WWE F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:01 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
I used to watch this...When The Rock was still in it and later on the Randy Orton era....But now i dun watch it anymore.Anyways,HBK has just retired.Long live HBK.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:32 pm

xDamiano

xDamiano

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/xDamianoo
... it's about wrestling, right? .stars.

well I always liked Hulk Hogan. When I was about 9 yo I used to watch a lot of hardcore action, but don't remember much.

Now I'm a big fan of MMA and miss good old days when Pride FC was on top.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:53 am

konohagure

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
Same with haruhiyuu, been out of some WWE action since we lost JACK TV here. I always like HBK, Triple H, DX, The Rock and the biggest SOAB Stone Cold Steve Austin. These people were mainly in the attitude era of the WWE.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:27 pm

brink01

Caless Student
Caless Student
xDamiano wrote:... it's about wrestling, right? .stars.

well I always liked Hulk Hogan.

Hogan's on TNA now XD.

Orton has launched his new Team Evolution. it's the same story and character build up as Orton was back then. And Orton will turn face again.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Tomomi Fan

Tomomi Fan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
has anybody got any news about wwe??? I miss a lot about it.... .fustrated.

WWE TomomiFansig
credits to lale^^. arigato^^ Wink
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 22, 2010 2:41 am

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i watch all the shows on a regular basis~ i DL em since jack disappeared from sky~

RAW turned into a premier league while Smackdown turned really dull... WWE NXT's ok, gets funny at times, good for boring wednesday nights...

WWE 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 22, 2010 3:11 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
same with konohagure and haruhiyuu.. since JackTV disappeared also my ties with wrestling.. but still a fan of DX! wooho! :whip:

WWE Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 22, 2010 3:23 am

mihawk

mihawk

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://tomo-p.tumblr.com/
im not able to watch since there is no more jack tv on skycable .dies.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 22, 2010 3:23 am

Limerence

Limerence

Caless Student
Caless Student
all the wrestlers are lame now isn't it

my bad wrong person. EDITED

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 26, 2010 8:15 am

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Limerence wrote:all the wrestlers are lame now isn't it

my bad wrong person. EDITED

Blame it on PG13 .rich.

WWE 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:41 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
the golden age of wrestling is gone. The NXT invasion stuff is probably the best stuff that will happen in for the next couple years.

You got to check out botchamania and the Japanese promotion DDT.

Botchamania is about all the mess ups in wrestling while the promotion DDT has some of the best wrestling and the best comedy I have since.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:40 pm

stormvox

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Tomomi Fan Ooh you like Jeff too? He's my favourite since I could remember. And you like Tomo too. I think we can be great friends. Nice one

Shane O'Mac was incredibly entertaining to watch as well. Literally a mad man.

Nowadays it's getting so 'friendly' that it's boring. I gotta say their storylines are getting repeated and dull and it looks pretty fake now and no longer as x-treme as it was. The entertainment value dropped a great deal. They need high flyers and better writers... And less of the PG nonsense. Violence is still violence. Plain and simple.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:35 pm

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
high fliers have shorter careers. They need more of a balance with more of the smaller wrestlers getting the limelight. To many of the guys are 250 lbs and 6 foot or taller.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:16 pm

stormvox

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^
High Fliers do have shorter careers but I think that that's what set WWE apart from MMA or UFC. They need more wrestlers with mic skills as well. Jericho has always been good here but nowadays his mic skills seems underused.

Miss the time where tag teams were actually exciting. .shy. TLC rocks.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:12 pm

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
NXT/Nexus invasion angle failed when they released daniel bryan.

^ Jericho has issues with management right now... so he's sort of gettin' "the treatment"

WWE 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:44 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
stormvox wrote:^
High Fliers do have shorter careers but I think that that's what set WWE apart from MMA or UFC. They need more wrestlers with mic skills as well. Jericho has always been good here but nowadays his mic skills seems underused.

Miss the time where tag teams were actually exciting. .shy. TLC rocks.

Look at Rey Mysterio, Have you seen videos of him when he was in old school ECW, and Mexico, even when he was in WCW and early WWE he was way more active. Up around wrestlmania 22 (It was when it was Angle vs Orton vs Mysterio for the Heavyweight title) he started to slow down. The body of a high flier takes more punishment than the technical or power house wrestler. They have to take more risk.

@BasHanada I agree, just because he choked a guy with his tie doesn't mean he should be released. They did much worse stuff in the 90's.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:07 am

stormvox

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^
Ya I've also noticed the slowing down of Jeff as well. Just pointing out that they're that much more entertaining.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:36 am

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
High flyers like John Morrison are ok... but if you got too many it'll look like a circus just like TNA's X-Division...

WWE has been tryin to do things around tho to break the big-man favoritism like miraculously pushing a lower midcarder like Evan Bourne, and Daniel Bryan (before he was released) as well. For what it's worth putting the belt back on Rey Mysterio just recently lol. A rising favorite in NXT 2 is Kaval (Low Ki), a high flyer as well.

WWE 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:39 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
I agree to some extent. My favorite current wwe superstar is Evan Bourne. He has been since I saw his debut.

But one of my all time favorite would be Chris Benoit. it is hard to match that guys skill.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 am

BasHanada

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Benoit was a great technical wrestler no doubt about that.

I like Evan Bourne as well, although I would've preferred it if he held the US gold before being pushed to the main event (to give him credibility since all he's been doing ever since being drafted to raw was beat wrestlers who frequently appear on superstars, and being destroyed by Sheamus in every singles match they had...)

The hottest midcard superstar they need to push right now is the Miz (My current num 2 fave), which hopefully started after seeing his promo with orton last monday.

My all-time favorite is Bret Hart, but err... he should've left after his horrible match during this year's mania (which iono what they were thinking booking it in the first place). He's a great guy but his promos sound forced, he's been boring me to death.

WWE 33vdteg
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:11 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Goodie,WWE fans here!
I'm more looking into NXT to see Kaval.He's damn talented and i think if he gets onto the main roster,WWE will turn to a high flying era with the various superstars

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:03 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
BasHanada wrote:Benoit was a great technical wrestler no doubt about that.

I like Evan Bourne as well, although I would've preferred it if he held the US gold before being pushed to the main event (to give him credibility since all he's been doing ever since being drafted to raw was beat wrestlers who frequently appear on superstars, and being destroyed by Sheamus in every singles match they had...)

The hottest midcard superstar they need to push right now is the Miz (My current num 2 fave), which hopefully started after seeing his promo with orton last monday.

My all-time favorite is Bret Hart, but err... he should've left after his horrible match during this year's mania (which iono what they were thinking booking it in the first place). He's a great guy but his promos sound forced, he's been boring me to death.

I have a feeling you and I are going to become great friends on these boards lol.

The Miz is AWESOME!!!! I can't believe he went from The Real World to actually having wrestling talent. It will be interesting to see what happens between him and Orton (if anything does happen).

I believe that by having Jericho feud with Bourne right now, they are opening the gate for Bourne to be the star that he should be.

As for Bret Hart, I was at Wrestlemania, that was just UGLY. I got up half way through the match, it was too painful. I was laughing when he took a breather on the chair he was using though.

All time favorite is a hard choice. There is Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero. Too many to list lol. I used to be the biggest wrestling fan I knew of.

One of my all time favorite matches though is between Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle (Wrestlemania 22) and Owen Hart vs Jushin "Thunder" Liger.

here is Hart vs Liger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hyxAu8P9yk (Best ending to a match I have seen in a long time)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:05 am

snypershot

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
alcin91 wrote:Goodie,WWE fans here!
I'm more looking into NXT to see Kaval.He's damn talented and i think if he gets onto the main roster,WWE will turn to a high flying era with the various superstars

well keep in my that Low Ki (Kaval) is an international super star already.

Back to top Go down