Rock Band II online ? [Page 1 of 1]

Rock Band II online ?
Posted on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Hey SH members!

Is anyone out there who likes to play Rock Band II for wii online and is interested in forming a band?

Usually I do vocals on hard or expert, but I would learn the other instruments, too. I'm not searching for pro-gamers, just want to have some fun and I'm curious about the online-mode.
During the winter vacation it might be easier to find a date despite of the time shift.

(I could also offer Rock Band III or some Guitar Hero Games, but I want to ask for RB II first, because it's my favourite.)

Come on, 1, 2, 3 - High Spirits!

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Re: Rock Band II online ?
Posted on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Ah i would love to play but i got Rock Band 2 on the Xbox 360 Onion Depress

"I love your sushi roll, hotter than wasabi
I race for your love, shake and bake, Ricky bobby"

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Noooooooooo!!!!

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:58 am

Baracuda

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haha I understand this is quite a late post, but I have both RockBand 2 and 3 on the Wii and play every instrument except Vocal on Expert, so if anyone is interested......

Oh Tomomi, making some naan.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:31 am

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Finally...!!! TOJ Onion

I have now a lot of things to do, but maybe we can find a date in the second half of January of February?

And maybe we can find one or two more players until then! Come on SH! Cheer Onion

- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:56 pm

Baracuda

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oh the irony, I am going to be kinda packed myself from the second half of January to till the end of April.
But whenever anyone is available I'll try my best to work out a time, and yes! Come on SH!

Oh Tomomi, making some naan.

Back to top Go down