Mondo
Posted on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:16 pm

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mondo magazine December 2012:

(sorry for the low res pic)

Brief Engrish translation:
1. After school club activities (like light music club, a la K-On! or Linda Linda Linda) plays a huge role in Japan
2. Scandal's career probably would be never really start if there's no Whiteberry or Zone to pave the road for them
3. Scandal perfectly mixed the best attributions of Whitberry and Zone: they play more melodic and more radio friendlier tunes than Whitberry, but unlike Zone they really reach the top because of their talent (so they aren't "mass produced idols" like Zone)
4. They play shamelessly well written, very melodic, yet pörgős [I have no idea how to say pörgős in English, I'm soo sowwy (google translate: pörgős=funky)] and sexy songs
5. There are other all-female bands in Japan, like Chatmonchy, Stereopony or Nakanomori Band but they can't achive such "breakthrough success" as Scandal

Oh, and you can watch the TV spot for this issue HERE (they played this on Animax, and maybe on AXN too)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Re: Mondo
Posted on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:33 am

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
naisu!~ Nice One

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:35 am

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
Hehe I agree 100% with all of those statements
SCANDAL reached the top with their skills and hard work!
An honest, deserving band

Thank you for this and the translation Happy

四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:33 pm

KirmiReka

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ugy orulok enneek :D Magyarorszagon is jelent emg roluk info olyan jo! Clap Chest Tap

Back to top Go down