Go down

Dreams about SCANDAL [Page 7 of 16]

Re: Dreams about SCANDAL
Posted Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Kakuzu Akatsuki

Banned
Banned
~ ENTRY DELETED ~

Last edited by Kakuzu Akatsuki on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

as of december 18, 2010: 71 days with 14.120454 registration on the average
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Jibba

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
Mine wasn't really a dream, I just heard BeauTEEN for the first time before going to bed, Then I heard it again during my dream, Now i can't stop listening to it

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:00 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
haha I just had my first SCANDAL dream last night.

I dreamt that I went to Japan by myself and went to go see SCANDAL perform live. I don't know if that was the reason I had gone there, but it probably was haha. At the show, the crowd was CRAZY and everyone was pushing everyone around. The stage was kind of round and I was near the back of the stage where it wasn't so crazy, so I was able to watch them perform without being pushed around. All of a sudden, after a few songs in, RINA wasn't at her drums anymore and instead had a mic in her hands and was singing near the front of the stage next to HARUNA. She was crouched down near the crowd, and there was this one crazy girl in front that was holding on to RINA and wouldn't let go of her, so she just had to stay there while trying to sing lol. Then I realized...if RINA wasn't playing drums, who was? I looked and I think it was TOMOMI that was playing them. haha I think that had something to do with me re-watching an episode of K-ON! before I went to sleep where Mio (the bassist) didn't want to sing at their first live, so she offered to play drums instead while Ritsu (the drummer) sung instead.

So, after the show was over, I left the venue. After I was outside, I was like, "Wait, I can probably meet them!" and went back and tried to sneak backstage lol. I found this room where their acts went after their performances and went inside. I spotted a few random people in the room, and then saw SCANDAL near the back of the room. One of their record label people was there, so he suddenly said to me (in English), "You're not supposed to be in here! Unless you're the new intern?" I was a little scared and didn't want to get kicked out, so I answered (in Japanese lol), "Hai!" haha.

Then, I realized that MAMI + this other record label person were right next to me. I was surprised and said something like, "Oh, MAMI-san!" and she started talking to me in English but would say a few things in Japanese, too. haha. I then wanted to get a photo with her, but that was sadly when I woke up.

lol my dreams are weird. Hohoho Onion

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:10 am

Aiur

Aiur

International Performer
International Performer
haruhiyuu wrote:
yuu-sama was with the girls; miss ayaju, lariyuki, rock_chick, kotsuki-chan and some other girls..

you're making me sound like a protagonist in a harem manga/anime =Dp

why am i w/ the rest of the girls? .lol.

well i don't mind having only rock_chick and kotsuki .boom.

@yuu It's because it's one of your major characteristics! Hehee

@Kakuzu I'm not mentioned in your dream? Onion Depress JK!

I've seen a video/read an article ( forgot about this, i'm not really sure), something about manipulating dreams...
your dream can be based on the last thing you do before you sleep...

somehow, affect your dreams...

Thinking

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 11tsd3r
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:06 am

Kotsuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i love dreams >.< these dreams are so interesting @-@ I wonder if my dream will be affected by reading these dreams @.@!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 pm

tenjounokaze

tenjounokaze

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Last night I had a dream where I tried to cheat on my girlfriend with HARUNA, but she found out I had a girlfriend and totally slapped me. I deserved it. .whiteflag.

独りきりなんて、人生勿体無い
Life's a waste if you're all alone. (SCANDAL, Everybody Say YEAH)
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 Blog_head2-1
Need help with Japanese? - Be sure to visit my Japanese thread: Class is now in session!
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:20 am

danny_warfield

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.warriorsofterrestria.wordpress.com
please just LOL my dream

last night I just dreaming
that my doujinshi> shoujo magic
was read by mami and all of the member of ScAndal

being impressed with my doujin story line then they
unexpectedly recommend my comic to be back up and
sponsored by SONY to be make it as anime version

SONY also got impressed with my comic and the next is
my comic really become an anime with all of SCANDAL as the seiyuu also as the song performer

my anime became so success and finally I could meet with SCANDAL
not just saying HI, but I could talk and share some joke with them
and become one of their tomodachi altough me and them was in different side of the earth

it was so happy ending dreams

when I woke up, im just hope this one could become true

I always pray to God and hope that my dreams could become true oneday

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 Magicrhapsodyartistcopy

MY DOUJINSHI TRIBUTE FOR SCANDAL
SCANDAL Funny Moment Doujinshi

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO .please.

MY ONLINE NOVEL
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:45 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Yesterday, I dreamed that my friend and I were in a car (I was driving) and we had parked illegally right in front of an entrance to a mall. When we got out, a security guard came up to us and said, "You can't park here!" which was when the girls from SCANDAL, who I guess we had apparently been waiting for, showed up and walked right between us and the security guy. haha we were all shocked and stared at them as they passed by us. I guess I didn't have time to move the car and thought the security guy would understand, so I said, "Onegaishimasu!" (Please!/Thank you!) to him and ran to catch up with SCANDAL lol.

When I caught up to them, they and my friend had gone inside to some sushi restaurant and were already seated. I was about to sit down with them when I was woken up by the doorbell. WTF Onion

And some time last week, I dreamed that HARUNA & TOMOMI came over to the US and I had randomly met them. They knew some English but of course didn't know a lot, so they also talked to me in Japanese.

Every time I dream about SCANDAL, there's always something said in Japanese. I'm learning the language, so hopefully this means I'm getting better at it! haha.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 am

Nice dreams... Mine sucks...
I dream of seeing SCANDAL'S tour guide when they came to singapore. Half way through a bunch of demons appeared and tried to kidnap them and somehow I gained magical powers that allowed me to use my spirit to fight and killed them saving them. I remember Haruna thanking me when suddenly i lost my powers, the ground gave in and I fell into darkness and appeared in my room. (No I'm not awake yet.) then suddenly there were noises coming from down stairs and a creepy old man appeared and all the bad things started to happen...

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:15 am

danny_warfield

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.warriorsofterrestria.wordpress.com
reading all of these dreams feels like I was entering one dream world and jump into another dream world ^^

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 Magicrhapsodyartistcopy

MY DOUJINSHI TRIBUTE FOR SCANDAL
SCANDAL Funny Moment Doujinshi

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO .please.

MY ONLINE NOVEL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Rokuken

Rokuken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Finally! I just had a dream about SCANDAL last night. Too bad they weren't complete though(No TOMOMI & No MAMI T__T). Anyway, here's how it went. I was in some kind of amusement park(something like Universal Studios or something), then I saw HARUNA and someone took our picture. Next, someone took my picture with RINA this time. I don't know why, but while the person was taking our picture, I kissed RINA on the cheek(Please don't be mad RINA fans, I'm just telling what I saw in my dream). It was actually just a very short dream(Too short if you ask me), but to me it was very special because i've been waiting for a long time to have a dream about them ever since I read this topic, and now I finally had one. It feels great! LOVE

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 Shoutbox-sig

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 Untitled-1
SCANDAL is not my obsession, it's my ADDICTION.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 pm

firelit

firelit

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Dreams about SCANDAL?
ok.. I've had a couple so far.
1. Well, the first one was rather strange, it was after their gig and we hung out (much like how the SHSG ppl hang out after Natsu's gigs), basically just hanging around and grabbing a bite, after a bit of shopping we went out separate ways.
2. This one was rather strange as well, SCANDAL and I basically had a potluck styled meal but it was mostly curry, they brought Japanese curry and I brought some i cooked myself, we had the meal but the one i prepared was a little to hot for them. their's was delicious tho

till now these 2 are the most impressionable for me, I've had more but can't quite remember them.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 Siggy610
"Divided by Oceans, Mountains and great distances but brought together by Music"
"Burning brightly even in the darkest of nights"
"Veni Vidi Vici"

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 Ssss10
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 Shp10

userbar courtesy of haruhiyuu
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Johnjozz

Johnjozz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
AHHA...i swear im not kidding man...

2 days ago i had 4 consecutive dreams about SCANDAL..4!! and they were all some how linked! ( my hidden special ability?? )

dream no.1 : i dont really remember wad it was about but it was SCANDAL on tv, they were in a shopping center havin an interview...the last ting i remember was HARUNA talkin...i remembered she had brown eyes in that dream O.o ( contacts?)
then i woke up...few minutes later,

dream no.2 : Didnt know wad happen but i became their tour guide or something and brought them around the same shopping center they were havin their interview in ( or at least i tink ) so i was jus bringin them to places
then i woke up

dream no.3 : started with RINA, TOMOMI and me at a lift lobby...they went first and i stayed behind to wait for HARUNA n MAMI. then they came n gt in the lift, jus when i was about to enter the lift, i woke up ( WTFWTF!! if i had knew this would happen, i would have went wit RINA n TOMOMI )

dream no.4 : they were dicussing about a dance routine and started dancing...then they gt hungry and wanted to eat so i bought them somewhere...jus when i sit down, i suddenly found myself sittin wit my family and SCANDAL was nowhere to be found

afta that i didnt have anymore dreams....
It was the best sleep of my life man....

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:54 am

ANNY3003

ANNY3003

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/scandalcantavn/
2 days ago I dreamed about SCANDAL... LOVE
The girls visited my home... We had a small party with my family... After that we played game together... LOVE LOVE
OMG... I hope one day my dream will come true... .love. .clap.

Last edited by ANNY3003 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:11 am

Mahaha

Mahaha

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My dream was damn WEIRD. i dreamt that i was a Kamen Rider :3
Then i was like in a room with SCANDAL.
Then a kaijin came in started attacking.
then i henshin-ed? LOL
Then pow pow.
I was like going to lose then
i saw the kaijin going towards all of them
then i was like AAAAAAAH. the punch him.
then i woke up.

AHAHHAHA what a weird dream.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 Rsz_1s11
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:36 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
i had four dreams...was so weird all of them

dream 1

meet SCANDAL went to Japan and they did a concert got chance to talk to them. Haruna, Mami, Tomomi and Rina all told me their origins about themselves and the band we all watched another concert that was a hit...

dream 2

it's the end of the world party.....( don't know why) SCANDAL was there and they were doing a concert then they all switched instruments like Rina was on guitar and Tomomi on drums, and either Mami or Haruna was on bass...then Tomomi did imitations of everyone's voices....then Rina goes back to drums and she plays this awesome drum solo.....

dream 3

meet SCANDAL again and then YUI appeared....then both SCANDAL and YUI had concerts like right next to eachother. i went to YUI's first, then went to SCANDAL's and stayed there the whole time....then when they finished i went up to Haruna and Mami to ask if they could sign my temptation box photobook they signed it and i was talking to them as if i knew the longest time like as long as they have been together...so weird i looked for Rina and Tomomi after that and they signed it as well and i talked to them and......then i woke up

dream 4

Tomomi answered my twitter after i seemed to have asked them if they could come to Hawaii to perform.....happy with that then they said okay and how can they make a really great performance and some other stuff i can't remember right now. then Haruna, Mami, and Rina said lets go to Hawaii!!! i was super happy and they performed and i took them around the island showing them around places that no tour would go...nothing dangerous.

and thats it. the funny thing was that one of the dreams came true. well at least part of it, where i meet SCANDAL, though i don't learn about their origins i still got their cards, shook hands and was a good foot away from them.......best day of a dedicated fan's life.....at least for me....haha .happy.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:47 am

michinsa

Caless Student
Caless Student
hopefully dreams come true

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Renjenku

Renjenku

Caless Student
Caless Student
I had this dream where Scandal had this sky concert and it was broad casted on every station in the world. I got to be 1 of 900 people to get to watch ON their sky platform concert. It was soooo amazing!!! @_@
It was a beautiful day, like how it looks in the video of BEAUTEEN

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 Soul_Silver_Lugia_Signature_by_TwilightXWolf
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:45 pm

kylelaluces

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
http://kylefranzlaluces.blogspot.com/
I finally had a dream about them just before 2010 ended. Forgot to write about the following morning. But luckily I still remember it. How can I not? :P

In my dream, I was in a large room with beige walls. (I think we were in a classroom, because that's the only large room with beige walls that I know of. But in my dream I didn't really recognize that room as a "classroom".) And SCANDAL was there too, so it was just the five of us hanging out. (It feels like I'm friends with them already, and had planned beforehand to meet up somewhere to hang out.)

They were singing "SPACE RANGER", and what's cool is that they did it acoustic-style. Haru and Mami had their guitars, and Rina had an acoustic beatbox, but Tomo held something different. She was sitting in the middle, holding an iPhone. And while everyone was playing, she would tap the screen as if she was playing along with them. It looked like she had a "bass guitar" app on her iPhone -- or maybe a keyboard app which was set to a bass guitar sound -- and then the iPhone was hooked to a speaker. (I really like that keyboard app and had fun tinkering with it on my classmate's iPhone once, and I guess that's why I dreamt of it.)

All that time, I would just watch while they were jamming out. They would goof off a bit, too, and I'd laugh when they did. At one time Tomo stood up and ran around, like what they do in lives. Everyone really "felt" the performance, and owned the "stage" as if it was a concert. And I'm one lucky bastard to be the only one sitting there, watching and listening to them. :)

Realizations:
1. I'm now really curious as to how an acoustic verison of "SPACE RANGER" would actually sound like. :D
2. Tomo's energy is just restless. Even in my dream.
3. "Bass guitar" app... That's new. :))

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:03 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The other day, I had a dream that there was a sort of Japan/anime expo in town and SCANDAL was playing there. My friends and I had gotten tickets in advance, which was good, because when we got there it had surprisingly sold out. We went to the entrance, and I guess they were really lenient with bag checking because they didn't even check our bags. I was kind of pissed because I guess I thought it said no cameras so I had only brought along a small camera and not my SLR and/or SLR-type cameras.

We went to the main hall where the live performances were to be held, where there were already a few rows of people standing in front of the stage, so we stood near the middle of the room. All of a sudden I was like, "wtf, why didn't I bring my SLR?!" so I called my parents to see if they could come and drop off my SLR haha. My mom had just agreed to bring the camera when all of a sudden I heard Koi Moyou being played. I said, "NEVERMIND GOTTA GO" to my mom and hung up. There was a big TV screen right in front of the stage that apparently couldn't be lifted back it up since it was broken, so I moved a little to the right and could see SCANDAL on stage. But since everyone else couldn't see as well because of the screen that was in the way, they went to these riser-type things on the sides of the walls that went up about 10 feet. We went up on the left side while everyone went to the right side.

There were a few things on stage, for some reason, so RINA and her drums were on a riser on stage that was equal to the riser we were on. She looked in our direction and I waved to her. She couldn't wave back, obviously, so she smiled back. Then, the screen blocking the stage was lifted up, so I got down on the main floor, ran to the stage, and began taking tons of photos. haha. That was when I woke up... Onion Cry

I've had a lot of dreams where I'm at a concert but I've forgotten to bring a camera with me. haha I guess my ultimate fear is not having a camera with me when I go to shows? Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:14 pm

ohmyHaruna

ohmyHaruna

Caless Student
Caless Student
my dream is like i think i was sitting somewhere and i kept staring at haruna for hours at some garden =X

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:13 am

klaide-kun

klaide-kun

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My dream is a weird one.. me and MAMI were in some kind of park, sitting on a bench and making friends to each other (with our translator on our sides LOL XD). We we're talking about a lot of things about ourselves (like an eyeball). We became good friends then, until i woke up!! Arghhh >:{

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 2413
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:13 am

CuriousSonic

CuriousSonic

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I remember they were at a train stop and I was the only one there and they got off the train. All 4 gave me a smile and I went up to Rina and asked to take a photo with her ^^ Thinking about it still gives me chills <3

LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:20 pm

jc8721

jc8721

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
so far i have dreamt them many times. haha but i just remember 2 of them.

DREAM 1)
I am studying at the same school with MAMI in Japan!
MAMI is my classmate and i speak with MAMI in Japanese (I can speak it fluently in the dream!) a very long time. But I forgot wt we have talked about...

We exchange our number after school and she texts me. We keep on texting each other in Japanese and I woke up .deli.

DREAM 2)
I go into a bar and see HARU and RINA are working as waitress. They are wearing the Yumemiru Tsebusa uniform lol.

I and my friend go inside and sit down. My friend drinks shooter and I just keep my eyes on the girls.

After a minute, MAMI (She is wearing TB uniform lol) comes in. HARU and RINA go off duty. MAMI becomes the only one waitress in the bar and serves people around. she is so busy... later she approaches me and says: "o tsu ka re sa ma" (means "Cheers for hard work"). I dunno why she said so lol. Then i woke up....

TOMO!!
why dont u ever appear in my dreams!?!?!

Last edited by jc8721 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Mahaha

Mahaha

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i just had a dream a few days ago.
I just stared at them at a place for hours LOL .lol.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 7 Rsz_1s11
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.