Go down

Dreams about SCANDAL [Page 9 of 16]

Re: Dreams about SCANDAL
Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:54 am

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Wait a minute...

...did I just dream about Mami tellling me she loved me ? I think I did. Well, that was nice. Huh.... weird dreams sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:33 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I didn't exactly have a dream of any of the SCANDAL members I had a dream that my friend had a copy of Best SCANDAL CD I really wanted it but she said it was already for someone else to rip on to their computer and I was like TOJ Onion damn it.... I already have Best Scandal on my itunes but I had that dream nonetheless... Onion Tea

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 9 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:43 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Alice wrote:Maybe it can be fanfict (thinking to use it as fanfict hehehe)

1st dream in the night:
I dreamed about SCANDAL after AM2 concert do a live show in street .wtf.
And i am there as a substitute because RINA's finger injuried after play in AM2. When we play the tempo is messed because of me and Tomomi bass sound wrong. Even of that so many people surround us and give applause. After another song, rain coming and there is some fans being shield body of us LOL, after another song, maybe because bad performance, the people begin to leave and Eisuke scold us. Dunno why TOMOMI cry and run away with her bass in a rain. I leave my drum and run after him. In the rain i chased her. And we stopped in front of a store.
Tomomi: I can't play like this anymore. I will leave SCANDAL
Me: We are human so we can't always be perfect and mistake is part of us so don't cry
Tomomi: maybe you are right let's go back
When we go back, We heard HARUNA say to audience
Haruna: if Tomomi don't back, we don't need her. We are professional who aim to the top.
Mami: Yes I agree
Tomomi and I shocked and after that another member saw me and TOMO, they hugged each other and said sorry. Eisuke told them to do this. and after that i wake up
Wth Eisuke is antagonist LOL

2nd dream in the morning

I dreamed when RINA is still in last year of school, i am RINA in this dream
When we talk about SCANDAL go international, i said i wanna leave to study because dense schedule make i can't study well. Another going to be angry and said SCANDAL will break now... So they leave one by one until only MAMI there. I talk to Mami and say sorry to her
Mami: This is not something you can solve only with apologize
Rina: I know but i really sorry for my egoistic
Mami: you know not only you, everyone give up for many thing only for our BAND
Rina: I think i must talk to another member
RINA go to HARU's house and she don't open door. When RINA go to TOMOMI house, she speak to RINA that she will do solo because someone has offer her a contract.
RINA and MAMI thinking about idea, they do street concert in front of Osaka Palace. Because lack of member the song sound's NG, People who watch us throw bottle of us, And TOMOMI came up from that surrounding people, grab bass and say to us
Tomomi: I come back maybe because I love SCANDAL too much *Giggle
Rina: nice to hear that ^^
Mami: Welcome back to SCANDAL
And they jamming until there is full of people surround us. HARU come and grab her guitar. She smile to us and we are playing a lot of song, then i wake up

Ok I'm probably double posting but I just had to... sorry. man your first dream I was like .wtf. .omg. wow If SCANDAL did that I would of went nuts..... .plank. <===== I kinda wish this was what happened to Eisuke in the dream .waaa.
ok... maybe to many emoticon but that literally describes what I felt...

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Bleach: you can always edit your posts and add content to it, so as to avoid double-posting. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Alice

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
bleachnlife wrote:
Alice wrote:Maybe it can be fanfict (thinking to use it as fanfict hehehe)

1st dream in the night:
I dreamed about SCANDAL after AM2 concert do a live show in street .wtf.
And i am there as a substitute because RINA's finger injuried after play in AM2. When we play the tempo is messed because of me and Tomomi bass sound wrong. Even of that so many people surround us and give applause. After another song, rain coming and there is some fans being shield body of us LOL, after another song, maybe because bad performance, the people begin to leave and Eisuke scold us. Dunno why TOMOMI cry and run away with her bass in a rain. I leave my drum and run after him. In the rain i chased her. And we stopped in front of a store.
Tomomi: I can't play like this anymore. I will leave SCANDAL
Me: We are human so we can't always be perfect and mistake is part of us so don't cry
Tomomi: maybe you are right let's go back
When we go back, We heard HARUNA say to audience
Haruna: if Tomomi don't back, we don't need her. We are professional who aim to the top.
Mami: Yes I agree
Tomomi and I shocked and after that another member saw me and TOMO, they hugged each other and said sorry. Eisuke told them to do this. and after that i wake up
Wth Eisuke is antagonist LOL

2nd dream in the morning

I dreamed when RINA is still in last year of school, i am RINA in this dream
When we talk about SCANDAL go international, i said i wanna leave to study because dense schedule make i can't study well. Another going to be angry and said SCANDAL will break now... So they leave one by one until only MAMI there. I talk to Mami and say sorry to her
Mami: This is not something you can solve only with apologize
Rina: I know but i really sorry for my egoistic
Mami: you know not only you, everyone give up for many thing only for our BAND
Rina: I think i must talk to another member
RINA go to HARU's house and she don't open door. When RINA go to TOMOMI house, she speak to RINA that she will do solo because someone has offer her a contract.
RINA and MAMI thinking about idea, they do street concert in front of Osaka Palace. Because lack of member the song sound's NG, People who watch us throw bottle of us, And TOMOMI came up from that surrounding people, grab bass and say to us
Tomomi: I come back maybe because I love SCANDAL too much *Giggle
Rina: nice to hear that ^^
Mami: Welcome back to SCANDAL
And they jamming until there is full of people surround us. HARU come and grab her guitar. She smile to us and we are playing a lot of song, then i wake up

Ok I'm probably double posting but I just had to... sorry. man your first dream I was like .wtf. .omg. wow If SCANDAL did that I would of went nuts..... .plank. <===== I kinda wish this was what happened to Eisuke in the dream .waaa.
ok... maybe to many emoticon but that literally describes what I felt...

Yeah the dream is rather epic you know, i wake up in midnight, take a drink and sleep again, but i dream again. In the morning after i wake up the first i search is pen and papper, start write that dream lol

I don't even know why i can dream like that

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:09 pm

aniholic

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
Fortunately, I had another "scandalous" dream last night.
It went like this. I was in the mall with my sister , then we went to the bookstore. Magnificently, Scandal was right there at the counter! .wtf.
After that, I saw a man carrying a Baby Action photobook that he supposedly bought at the bookstore.
Still in shock after being with Scandal at the same place at that moment, I went to the shelf where the guy got the photobook. My heart was throbbing very wildly 'cause Scandal was just a meter away from me that moment.
To my demise, the photobook that the guy was holding happened to be the last copy!
That's where the scandal dream scene ended.
Quite a sad ending but the fact remains that I was able to see them face to face even if it was just a dream. TOJ Onion

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:36 am

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haha wow funny to see this thread on here. I dreamed about SCANDAL on several occassions. Some with all the bands and some focus on individual girls.

Rina - For someone who's not really a Rina fan (no offense to you Rina lovers) I dreamt that Rina and I was going out? .ehem. We were holding hands and was walking around a park.

Tomomi - .omg. for someone who is a HUGE Tomomi fan, needless to say that it felt more like a nightmare for me. We were arguing/fighting about something. Tomo was really mad at me .waaa.

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 9 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:13 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
ZX636 wrote:Haha wow funny to see this thread on here. I dreamed about SCANDAL on several occassions. Some with all the bands and some focus on individual girls.

Rina - For someone who's not really a Rina fan (no offense to you Rina lovers) I dreamt that Rina and I was going out? .ehem. We were holding hands and was walking around a park.

Tomomi - .omg. for someone who is a HUGE Tomomi fan, needless to say that it felt more like a nightmare for me. We were arguing/fighting about something. Tomo was really mad at me .waaa.
AHAHAHAHAAH .lol.

I had a few ages ago:
First one: I can't remember much but Haru and SCANDAL stormed out of my house and I was like *waves* bye...?
Second: I happen to be at the mall listening to my mp3 and Haru comes up and asks me if I'm listening to copyright music and I was like yes..? Haru then said I'm going to sue you! .wtf.
Third one: Rina happens to be leaving SCANDAL and announces it on a interview because she wanted to continue on with further study meaning uni or college, later their messing around on a beach at night. They go into a beach hut and lock Eisuke out with me witnessing it all .whistle. weird...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:54 am

Eddied

Eddied

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I dreamt of Haru smiling and hugging me Happy

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 9 XoXJs
SCANDAL is my life <3
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 am

reinkoku

reinkoku

International Performer
International Performer
http://takaraireinkoku.blogspot.com
actually, for recent 4-5days until now , i always had a dream about scandal. . .
for the first , i'm having fun and laughing each other with TOMOMI , but , i don't know what we talked about. . . and suddenly the place is all changing to the stage show

where i jamming with MAMI , we played a songs which i forgot . . . .

after that show i give thanks to MAMI and coming to HARUNA and me tells her if my friends is love her , but she doesn't like him ! she tells me directly to me if she loves me !

and yeah when that moment appear suddenly the place is all changing again into a room , which all members gathering , yeah i'm having a chat with RINA and HARU while watching tv at that room . . .
and i rubbed her head thinks that i'm his older brother . . . and . . . .
i woke up Onion Cry

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 9 400px-TentChu
Kimi dake ni . . . Chu! Chu! Chu! LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:07 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
wow...
you guys had cool dreams
i've dreamed about scandal many times. but all of it is have a same top
my dream(s) all like gunners, but they come to my school because they are all a secret agents ( because sometimes when i bored, i imagine about me as a secret agent ) and they all gives me a "report" ( because my job as secret agent as i imagine is as a center backup receiver ).

in my first dream about scandal, they say that they are agents that selected and met at school not accidentally, but already arranged by the "boss"

i can't believe i would ever dream about that.
and don't you ever think i just make this story
because IT'S A TRUE STORY
(including imagine me as a center backup receiver )
.silence.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 9 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Zangekii97

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So good ~~! All of you had great dreams of SCANDAL unlike me ..T_T . I remembered I dreamt of HARUNA being a sniper and an assassin !! Tomomi, Rina and Mami were assassins too but of a different organization than Haruna. Mami is the leader of her group. Haruna is a freelancer. She was hired by someone to get rid of Mami's group. Haruna had a title of her own - The Dark Assassin . Mami did not know who is that and they fought. It was very bad, Haruna manages to kill a lot of Mami's subordinates(except for Rina,Tomo) .knuckles. . Mami could not kill anyone as Haruna was alone. Haruna was shocked almost to death when she saw her friends.

P.S : I know its kinda weird but i'm an otaku, I played lots of shooting games and assassin, ninja-types of games and many more and thats why ,altogether it became like this !! .hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'll tell you the recent dream that happen at 25Oct in reality I'm hospitalized due to malaria and kidney infection at the same time (due to lack of hydration).
So, I woke up from sleep and saw a strange person sleeping beside my bed .wtf. . It's turns out to be Tomomi and I was shocked and ask "what are you doing in my room?", she wake up with yawning face and said that she's taking care of me for the whole time, and told me "isn't it obvious me to take care of you?". " why should you take care of me?" I asked and she told me that we are dating. I asked her when did that happen and she replied "you must be hungry and it must have had effect on your memory.", she then walk away to take bento from the desk near the cupboard. while I'm taking my laptop at the desk beside my bed and turn it on. when she comeback and sit at my bed with bento in her hand, she suddenly get angry over me checking the market condition, "you are sick now, give it to me!" she take away the laptop and start to put food in my mouth. After the meal I asked her "will I die and let my dreams as dreams?" she hug me and replied " as long as you belive and don't give up dreams won't only become dreams", "now go back to sleep and get better soon" I close my eyes as she still holding me and when I open my eyes again I'm back to reality it was 7 in the morning and miraculously I'm cured from malaria and my kidney didn't feel painful anymore. Peace Onion . It's a long dream indeed i still can't believe I'm cured right after that dream.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:20 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Ferdinand
As a huge Tomomi fan I think it would almost be worth having Malaria to have a dream like that !

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 9 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:57 am

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It might be worth, but to tell I'm really thought I was gonna die because the doctor said that it's dangerous to have many disease at the same time especially if one of them is malaria.I hope next time I dream about them when I'm good and healthy.
I wish it would become real but at healthy condition. .toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:58 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Ferdinand wrote:I'll tell you the recent dream that happen at 25Oct in reality I'm hospitalized due to malaria and kidney infection at the same time (due to lack of hydration).
So, I woke up from sleep and saw a strange person sleeping beside my bed .wtf. . It's turns out to be Tomomi and I was shocked and ask "what are you doing in my room?", she wake up with yawning face and said that she's taking care of me for the whole time, and told me "isn't it obvious me to take care of you?". " why should you take care of me?" I asked and she told me that we are dating. I asked her when did that happen and she replied "you must be hungry and it must have had effect on your memory.", she then walk away to take bento from the desk near the cupboard. while I'm taking my laptop at the desk beside my bed and turn it on. when she comeback and sit at my bed with bento in her hand, she suddenly get angry over me checking the market condition, "you are sick now, give it to me!" she take away the laptop and start to put food in my mouth. After the meal I asked her "will I die and let my dreams as dreams?" she hug me and replied " as long as you believe and don't give up dreams won't only become dreams", "now go back to sleep and get better soon" I close my eyes as she still holding me and when I open my eyes again I'm back to reality it was 7 in the morning and miraculously I'm cured from malaria and my kidney didn't feel painful anymore. Peace Onion . It's a long dream indeed i still can't believe I'm cured right after that dream.

Thats Crazy and Miraculous! Dreaming of a band member can cure malaria WoW Nice one If you ever meet Tomo you'd have to tell her about that! She'd be shocked XD She was certainly inspiring in the dream .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:28 am

ShinjuHaruka_Ishikawa

ShinjuHaruka_Ishikawa

Caless Student
Caless Student
I almost have dreamed of them... here's what happened:
My crush (real-world, not anime) took me to Japan, and we were both in our mid-20's. He knew that Scandal was my fave band, so he asked a special VIP pass just for me...I saw Rina there rehearsing and the rest gigglng. I was about to approach them when, my mom woke me up, its time for school..

UUGGHH!!!

That was supposed to be a double-paradise, you know..!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:41 pm

mylastonepiece

mylastonepiece

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://kanbiiru.tumblr.com/
Dreams are totally weird. So here's mine:

Our class had our fieldtrip on a mall, and just beside that mall is a studio where SCANDAL rehearses, I saw them all but I was just 'Okay'. I seem not to be fan there. Then, I saw Rina, she passed by me closely! OH my, then there, the end.

Another one, about Rina, always Rina (I'd like to see MAMI! TT_TT)

I also dreamt of having my very own GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS book and I was so happy about it. HAHAHA. :> .uhuh.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 9 GwLkWlB

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 9 Ub

Follow my SCANDAL tumblr: http://kanbiiru.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:31 pm

makoi

Caless Student
Caless Student
I dreamt last night that i was like with them when they were shooting the CUTE! pv (my fave vid, so that explains it). I can't remember all the details but I remembered I was with Mami and Rina, sitting on the floor beside the bed (where they jumped up and down), I think Haru and Timo are still lying there, can't remember. So Rina and me were playing something kinda like air hockey but just on the floor but we were using something different as a puck. Mami is kinda like the referee, sitting at our side. LOVE We were laughing while playing it, I remember the "puck" went beneath the bed, we were like -shimatta- WTF Onion .... I was soooooo happy at that time .dies. i swore I wrote down what happened exactly after that dream so that I can share it with you here, but guess what....the writing-on-paper part was also a dream....... .omg. Hope to dream of them really soon again...... Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:23 am

mafu

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i had a SCANDAL dream once.. XDD there i was able to hang out with them for one day. i'm still hoping that it can be real tho..

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 9 734577 or maybe not. :D

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 9 Tumblr_mr97hwrHlQ1qibdaao1_500
~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:03 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I cannot tell you my dreams about Scandal because I do not want to be banned !

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 9 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:22 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:I cannot tell you my dreams about Scandal because I do not want to be banned !

That just sounded real bad... Tony... you just gave me wrong thoughts >_> give a G rated brief of your dreams....

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Raizer

Raizer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i dreamed about them. They were performing on a grassy area full of people it was dark it looks like summer festival, similar to the one where Kyon had that infinite time loop. Anyway, there were no borders between the people watching (who were surrounding the band) and them coz there was no stage. But everyone was having a good time and dancing with the music it was an awesome dream coz they were shaking people's hands and giving hugs. But for some reason I only remember seeing Mami and Haruna.
Maybe I dreamed that because I had been thinking how awesome it would be if I knew them back on their indie days. Now that they had become famous musicians, its hard to get that close to the girls.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:54 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
lol fam, mine was a strange 1, it was about an exam but not those normal exam it was a exam about SCANDAL, well me and my class had 2 do a SCANDAL exam the thing was i merk it in my exam while my class flopped it, they flopped so bad that the teacher screwed at them and told them 2 do research on SCANDAL so my class asked me 2 hlp them so i was showing them vids and there starting 2 like SCANDAL,
then i woke up in pain,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 9 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:17 am

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
I don't know if it's a dream or a nightmare but:

I was invited at my aunt's and when I arrived on her neighborhood, my mother resuqested me to buy drinks in a shop and join her at my aunt's after. So I went to the shop, I buy drinks, and when I'm walking a see a girl: her face seemed me very familiar but I wasn't able to say which she was...
And I don't know what, I say "You are not Mami from SCANDAL?" and she says "yes" with her head! Indeed, it was really HER!
So, very happy, I begin to talk to her, saying that I'm very happy and surprised to meet her here etc... But I realise that she doesn't reply me and I say "Why don't you answer?" and a friend arrives (I don't know where he was and where he comes XD) and tell me "What do you do?" and I reply "Eh...you don't see?" and at that time he says me..."But, Mami don't understand French!!!" and me, very disappointed "..." then, I wake up.

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

SCANDAL is more than a band, it's a passion

==>Census of SCANDAL fans<==
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next