Go down

Dreams about SCANDAL [Page 12 of 16]

Re: Dreams about SCANDAL
Posted Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
never had, my concentration don't work well after the REM stage, although i'd love to try so.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:15 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Well after 5 years of fandom, I finally had my first dream about them.  I think receiving my copy of Temptation Book and looking at that as well as Girls Be Scandalous in the evening is what did it...

Anyway, I apparently won some kind of "auction" where I was able to spend a day with Scandal, although it cost me like $50,000.  (It was something like this kind of thing:  http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/14/tech/innovation/tim-cook-coffee-auction )

When the day arrived, I was asked to meet them at Tomomi's house(!)  When I arrived, Tomomi told me (in English) that Rina and Mami were actually busy that day, but Haruna would be along shortly.  I was kind of pissed because I'd paid to meet the whole band, but whatever, as long as Haruna was there Happy (and Tomomi)

When Haruna arrived we all just kind of sat around and talked for a while.  That was pretty much the whole thing.  I don't remember what we talked about, but it was all in English.  I do remember Tomomi couldn't speak it that well but Haruna sounded like a complete native English speaker.  Her voice sounded exactly the same as it really does, but just in 100% perfect English.

That was the whole dream, us hanging out at Tomomi's house on the couch.  I woke up disappointed that it was a dream but also laughing inside a bit at the fact that my wildest Scandal fantasy, if my mind can make up *anything* it wants, is apparently sitting on the couch with Tomomi and Haruna.  And Mami and Rina stand me up in my own dream!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I actually had a dream with them in it awhile ago. In the dream, they were performing a live at some school that was supposed to be mine, but it was actually all changed up, and cherry blossoms were shooting out of the side. Then the girls played their first cover of Don't Say Lazy during the Shoujo S era. 

Later on, I owned the BUDOKAN live, and I was watching them, and playing with them(on my bass at home). 

Then in another dream, Scandal was supposed to have a live in America, and no one showed up but me. Seeing this, they decided they weren't going to play. I, wanting to see Scandal live for the first time, began crying and asked the to wait(in Japanese) and then they asked me what was wrong. I told them that I wanted to see live badly, and I had been waiting for so long. I didn't want them to leave. 

Then the girls looked at each other, and smiled. Mami put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Don't cry. We'll play for you, ok? It'll be the best live, promise." The band went on stage, and Haru asked me what songs they should play. I gave a great set list ( I distinctly remember Kagerou, but there were others). And they were right. That live was awesome.

I've had this dream like 5 times, so I'm waiting for the day when I can really see Scandal with my own eyes, watch them live, and cry afterwards because I probably won't be able to see them again, and because the live was so powerful. Because that's what Scandal is. Powerful.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
The meet & greet session after their (2010) concert in Hong Kong is already my dream came true. Rina also promised me they will come again. They actually did!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:11 am

chezu

chezu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://last.fm/user/chezm0th
i had a dream about them..

that day, they were coming to my house and suddenly so many people came to my house.. hahaha

karafuru na mirakuru wa mirai kara kuru mou me no mae
''I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance."-Invoker
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:48 am

Cherxyn

Cherxyn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
They were having a concert in the Philippines and instead of checking in a hotel, they went to my house. .nosebleed. .dies.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:00 pm

yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
i was able to talked to haru-chan in my dream not only that
i was able to hold her and hug her in my dream .. .love.

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 <a href=
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
I had it like 3 times.

Each consist of me on a date with Rina (of course!), Mami, and Tomomi.

I won't bother you with the details, because the details are special for me. And of course, I already forgot, except for Rina

.omg.Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:37 pm

fendipratama007

fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com
Special time for Haru.... (The Secret details)

but my dream make Haru Lovers is Jealous.silence.

Tama SCANDALOUS

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 2572229682Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 2572229682Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 2572229682
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 924158Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!!Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 924158
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:26 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I had one about them a couple nights ago. I've forgotten most of what happened in it, but I do remember that the girls were supposed to be performing in my city and, for some reason, they were staying in the motel I work at. Why the girls would be staying in a small, local, nearly run-down motel.... I have no idea. XD Then I remember we got talking and spent some time together..... And I may or may not have stayed close to Haruna the entire time. Onion Smile 

Why can't it be reality? ;-;

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:52 am

gaLa_LiannE08

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
For years being a fan, FINALLY! I was able to dream about SCANDAL! LOVE  I was surprise because I seldom dream haha..Well here's my dream...

I was walking in what looked like an abandon building (nope, this is not a horror story XD) and just like that, Haruna, Mami and Tomomi, wearing their Awanai outfits, showed up and we walked together, cautiously. I was confused at first why then we heard Rina screamed (still not a horror story haha) and we ran to the direction, that's when I realize that Mami was holding a gun. We were actually playing a shooting game and we are a team. We got there and Rina was hit on the side. I went to her side and held on to her (in my delight Onion Skipping) and Tomo went to her other side as we help her walk. We walked back and still we haven't met any enemies. We talk about strategies and then Haru and Mami suggested that they will find a car so we can take Rina to the hospital (The game became serious suddenly ROFL  ) When they started walking away, the other players came out and started charging on us. Since the gun was with Mami, I shouted for her to throw it and she did...Then I started shooting  then Mami and Haruna grabbed the guns from the fallen victims and threw it to Tomomi and Rina.

An action-packed story with them Hohoho Onion  It's so weird lol I remembered that the last scene was we're throwing guns and getting new ones ROFL

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 Depart10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:14 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@gaLa_LiannE08

an action dreams with the girls, it sounds really cool Nice one

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:00 pm

GXhot

GXhot

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://last.fm/user/GuidedShot
gaLa_LiannE08: That was a good one. Just reading your story reminds me of the movie, Sucker Punch.

Anyways, back on topic...
I did had 3 dreams the past few days about Scandal but they were lucid dreams before I went sleep paralysis.

The first one, well, I can't really remember what it was but it felt like they (and myself) were in a movie trailer. Like a epic action story with a sad drama. I never saw Tomomi so yeah.

The second one was the same but this time, They went around different places like Europe.

The third one is something I never expected. I was in an unknown place and assumed Haruna was with me but ended up with Mami. Mami suddenly grabbed me and kissed me.

So yeah, that's that. To be honest, I was expecting something badass to dream about them.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 Breakingbadjessesigforscandalheavengxhot_zps3e124524
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:40 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
GXhot wrote:
The third one is something I never expected. I was in an unknown place and assumed Haruna was with me but ended up with Mami. Mami suddenly grabbed me and kissed me.
.omg. .omg. 

I'm jealous =P

Seriously I still haven't dream about them Sad Well once I think they were in it but couldn't remember it at all. I want to dream about HARU and the others too Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:29 am

lovely_tine26Love

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i have a dream of them performing in front of me then after they sing i go for them and they hug me and most happiest part is when i cry in front of tomomi bec. i really cant believe that im infront of her and then she sing houkago1h for me Happy) and that is what i call heaven Happy)

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 Tomo-chan-tomomi-ogawa-22546509-320-192
--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:38 am

meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The thing that I wanted to see in them happened in my dream last night. Here is the scenario:

They are in the set of over drive MV wearing their suits then they were called for lunch. Haru is carrying Mami on her back just like a kid. haha! Kind of awkward since Mami is taller and heavier than Haru. =) The funny thing is Mami keep on saying the "Nee-san" thing (Mezamashi 2013 talk segment). Then as Haru the onee-chan, she equally distributed the food to each of them as if they were kids. Rina, Tomo and Mami are giggly about it. 

Maybe this thing popped into my dream because I wanted to see more interactions between Mami and Haruna. As a new fan of Scandal, I backtracked their videos and photos and I can see more interactions (Haru and Mami are almost always next to each other in pictures) but recently it's kind of not like that anymore. This is just my observations hopefully no violent reaction on this..haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:16 am

ILoveMamiSasazaki

ILoveMamiSasazaki

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/user/phjabbawockidz
I just danced with Mami Sasazaki (ღ˘⌣˘ღ). We're on the top of a building that time and sorrounded by lights coming from other buildings. ( When I woke  up.... I can't remember the full story - -. And I don't know why she kinda looks like  Taylor Swift that time XDD) It happened earlier.
.uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:40 am

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I didn't know that this thread already exists.

I had a dream about them a few months ago. Well, I was in a room with Mami, Haruna, Tomomi and Rina. I approached Mami and asks for her autograph. I asked her a few questions in english and she answered me in english as well. We are enjoying our chat when Haru approched us and ask Mami who am I. Mami told Haru that I am her no.1 fan! Hehe to my disbelief, Haru asked me if I want to make Mami my gf! Nervously, I said "of course!". Both of them laugh! Haru then asked me if she can be my gf too? Mami then prawn to Haru and said that "she doesn't want to share me". My happiness on that dream is very overwhelming that I woke up..dies.

P.S: That dream was long but I can't remember some of it. I was also talking to Tomomi and Rina but I forgot what we talking about. Haiisstt.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:52 am

Aoyama_Nanami

Aoyama_Nanami

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was making cookies with tomomi for the other girls and staff.

7. Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.
(Ludwig Wittegenstein)
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:50 pm

MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just last night I had a dream about them... Pictures from ENCORE SHOW wouldn't stop flashing of them in their normal colors,and pink,blue,and black. It was just 5 pictures (one of each member and the album color) flashing OVER AND OVER again Onion XD  It might be because I was making a flip-note on my DSI's calendar of them Onion huh?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:10 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Two weeks ago, I was reading Yahoo! News on my phone that Tomomi Ogawa is the new bassist of the John Mayer Trio while Scandal is on hiatus.

Sadly, it was just a dream.

Last edited by MamiNoodles on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:43 am

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've dreamt about traveling with them. I think. I can't remember the details tho. all I can remember is a red bracelet and white bag with the SCANDAL logo. lol

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:43 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I cannot talk about my dreams of Tomomi on a family friendly forum  Happy

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:22 am

npvGuy

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:I cannot talk about my dreams of Tomomi on a family friendly forum  Happy

LOL.

Sadly I have no dreams of SCANDAL. Someone help me please.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:38 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ooohh.. I just want to write this before I forget it.. I had a dream this morning ( I woke up at 11am and sleep again for more than an hour)..

I saw a fender stratocaster "Mami model" in a guitar shop. Since I really like it, I asked the female owner about the guitar. She is a very cute girl (although she has imperfection). It ended up, me asking the girl about a date in which, she accepted. I was very happy, unaware that it was just a dream. She gave me the guitar before I go out of the shop. I was about to go home when I saw Haruna entering the shop. She recognized me as a fan since she saw my guitar. I asked for an autograph and she signed my guitar immediately. Her final words before I woke up was "Please go to our next concert, I will introduce you to Mami". Kyaahh..  .love.

And then I was woke up by the noise of our cat! Annoying!!!  .fustrated.

I'm writing this for the purpose of not forgetting it. I had a dream a few months ago which I believe involves Tomomi but I forgot it after a few days.. LOL..

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 12 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.