Go down

Dreams about SCANDAL [Page 14 of 16]

Re: Dreams about SCANDAL
Posted Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:21 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandal Dream Nr. 2:
I was watching television (which is odd as I gave up on it 10 years ago, I like to choose what to watch and when to watch it and do that without ads) and a new Scandal song came on. I can't remember how it sounded like though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:12 pm

yosha

yosha

Caless Student
Caless Student
I remember I dreamt that they went here in the Philippines and held a mini concert, I was there with my friends. After the concert I decided to go to a restaurant near where the concert was held. While waiting for my order to come Mami and the other three went inside the restaurant. *forgot what happened after that* Then I approach Mami, my hands cupped her face and said "Don't worry, I'll come back and I'm going to see you again." I left the restaurant after that.  Hehee

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 14 1E9wlTV

Your sweat and your tears and your smile
Every single bit of you is an overwhelming beauty...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:50 am

Mr.Aries

Mr.Aries

International Performer
International Performer
Well, I did have a dream about SCANDAL a few days ago, but it wasn't a romantic or lovely one, but rather......how should I put it, manly or weird dream? Anyway, here's my dream story:

I was in a MMA Gym ( I don't know its name) talked casually with Rina-chan and Mami-chan. I don't remember exactly what we were talking about, but it were mostly about Martial Arts. I told them that I wanna be a great MMA fighter like Bas Rutten and a great martial arts actors like Scott Adkins. Then Mami-chan and Rina-chan smiled happily, said that they would root for me and hoped that my wish become true (I guess Mami-chan and Rina-chan in my dream was my fellow training partners, because they wore mma gloves and headgear). And when we had a further conversation , Tomo-chan came and give me a sport drink (yahoooo .clap. ). She said "I think you must be pretty tired after all this training, why wouldn't you take a break for a while?"and smiled so beautifully.       ( LOVE ). I said "Sure, why not?" and take the sport drinks. It seemed that me and Tomo are very close, but just as best friends, or childhood friends maybe?. Then Mami-chan asked me "Do you think the coach will be late again?" I answered her "yeah, as always"....

I forgot about what we were talked about then but it wasn't take too long when the coach finally came. And I guess all of you could guess who the coach was..................................................

( I am sorry for my broken English)

PS : It seems that my desire to become MMA fighter and meet SCANDAL had mixed become this weird dream...... .evilgrin.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 14 Rvx4lg
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:11 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandal Dream Nr.3:
There was a stage where some students where going to play covers of Scandal music, the girl playing Haruna was very good with guitars. The girl playing Tomomi was not so good and was worried. Student "Haruna" told her to just follow her lead. For some reason the real Scandal was also there to play a guest performance. I saw Rina and Mami sitting on a bench. Rina was telling Mami how she was not feeling well (she had a fever or something like that). So I went there and told her that she shouldn't push herself too hard, your health is more important than your work, how burnout syndrome is hurting many artists, the statistics prove it etc. She had a bit of an upset tonality like it could not happen to her and she did not want to financially hurt the group. We discussed for what felt like 20 minutes and could not come to any agreement. We were interrupted by a lady who told us to keep it down as she wanted to watch the show. It made no sense as the performances on the stage had not started yet, they were just sound testing the guitars. I told Rina "sorry about the rude lady" and she said something like "thanks".

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:44 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandal dream Nr. 4:
I was in Paris and had to drive to a bank ( I could see the arc de triomphe in the distance) but there was so much standing traffic it was impossible so I decided to walk to a different branch instead that I found on my phone. On the way I saw Scandal sitting on the steps of a building. I told Mami how it was impossible to get anywhere in this traffic and she said something like "you'll have to walk".

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:14 pm

ryoseki kun

ryoseki kun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jeyzombie
My typical dream about Scandal, especially Tomomi is that we marry <3 we travel the world and make music together.

Well no offense Tomo-bias here Happy

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMfYSiqCkx0BfnkrexrjlO2bRSkAthIuNxCX-rlRiy3-WUKca1

あなたは私があなたの生活の中で必要ないことを私に言っている必要があります...
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:18 am

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I had a dream I was a Rōnin (Which I have quite frequently for some reason) In this particular dream I came upon a castle during a festival, and Tomomi, Haruna, Mami, and Rina were all princesses. (So sisters lol) The dream ended with some kind of riot I don't remember much though. I just know I saw the Hōjō family crest. I think I'm too into samurai stuff.... lol

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:33 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandal dream Nr. 5:
My memory of this one is very faint so not much to tell.
I was watching a music show on my phone where Scandal was performing a song. They were all without instruments and dressed in those uniforms that AKB48 wear. I don't remember what the song sounded like. Halfway through Kumi Koda and her dance group joined into the song.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:38 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Scandalsuki

Well that is not surprising, remember Scandal used to wear school uniform as well Happy

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 14 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:54 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Specifically they were wearing this type of outfit:
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 14 S2r0d26
I also remember Tomomi wearing a bow in her hair like the one on the very right.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:45 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Scandalsuki

My other girls  CANTA Happy 

But of course I love Scandal too Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:38 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandal dream Nr. 6: 
I got to see pictures of a photoshoot that does not exist. Scandal was on a stage posing with a flagpole that had flags from their world tour countries. They had their hello world clothes on (from the album cover) and Mami's hair was still orange. I remember seeing Haruna, Mami and Tomomi in different poses. Sadly I have no memory of Rina, she must have been there too, I just did not have the time to go through all the pictures. The most memorable pose was one where they were leaning towards the flagpole with both hands grabbing it like they were trying to push it over.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:39 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandal dream Nr. 7:
This time I got to see part of a behind the scenes video of a PV that does not exist.
The PV was being filmed in a mountain like place. Part of it involved Mami going into a dark and very narrow cave, she was shown beside the opening of it. The video then cut to after work (still outside) where each member was shown putting food on their plate from a buffet. Rina was the last to be shown. Before leaving she leaned into the camera and threw a kiss. (the kiss part is probably due to me watching the Girls Generation The Best live before, every member did this at the end of the concert)

Scandal dream Nr. 7.5:
A new Scandal single got released in regular CD and DVD type, the cover had a white floor covered in paint blotches of many different colors, Scandal was not displayed on it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:17 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandal dream nr. 8:
There was a new type of game show that involves a contestant breaking into someones house while the owner is still inside and taking as much stuff as possible without being detected. The owner of the house signs a contract of course so no law is broken but is given a time frame of a year so he or she can't know when it will happen. All items are returned and damages are payed for. The last house of the episode was the house of Rina! It was a free standing two floor house with a round roof like the back of a hedgehog and a nice garden all around. Here comes the really weird part: Both the owner and the contestant breaking in were Rina, so basically there were two Rinas. Rina picked the nighttime to break in while Rina in the house was in the living room at the ground floor. She was wearing all black clothes to not be seen. She climbed to the upper floor balcony with a ladder and made a hole into the window with a glass cutter like you see in the movies so she could enter through there. Rina made it inside without being noticed but she picked a really bad time because the other Rina could be heard coming up the stairs!

That is where I woke up, I really would have liked to see their reactions if they were to see each other.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:36 am

hana_no_koi

hana_no_koi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just last night, I had a dream Mami sang me Koe, acoustically... personally! .love. LOVE

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 14 Standa16
Stay Standard My Friends   .cool.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:31 am

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I was getting married to a woman named Renee. Rina Suzuki introduced herself as Renee's niece and congratulated us. @_@

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:51 pm

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
I was in a kind of university entrance examination and where to do a dissertation on the texts. In doing texts talk about SCANDAL. In the end, I had a great rating  .whistle.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 14 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Brv

Brv

Caless Student
Caless Student
A few days ago I finally had a dream about SCANDAL ! I saw that SCANDAL is going to perform at UniCon (UniCon is our local Latvian matsuri) and , as I have some SCANDALous experience , organizers chose me as a consultant . When I was asked what do SCANDAL members like to eat , I said that Mami-san likes watermelons . So we , together with main organizer Parva , went to collect some watermelons . But watermelons were growing at the football field of our local stadium . Unfortunately , at that moment the dream stopped , so I don’t know the ending . But I really hope for the 2nd season .

Insanity is an inner freedom . 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:03 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
WELP, the first one wasn't so SH-friendly Woaw , so I'll elaborate on the second one, lol.

It was the night when Scandal performed in LA during their tour. I couldn't sleep till 3, but when I did, I dreamt that they asked if I wanted to hang out with them backstage. Gahhhhhhh when I woke up, it felt like a punch in the gut that it didn't happen  .fustrated.

Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 14 HO2yovn

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:18 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL dream No. 9:

I was still going to university in the dream and a fellow female student and me were going to a shopping centre or something. The interesting thing is, she looked exactly like Mami here:
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 14 RNejkGo
We were in a parking deck when she pointed towards the floor and asked: "hey aren't those the symbols from your car?" ( I was like ("that can't be?") and when I looked on the floor there was a painted advertisting for the shopping centre including this picture of Mami with guitar:
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 14 0wHIqrS
"yes it is, I wonder why this is here, no one knows SCANDAL in germany". Outside of the parking deck she had some complaints about the Sisters PV, too many cuts and too much going on at the same time or something like that. I contributed that they could have concentrated more on the members and less on cell phones. I then asked her if she has already heard Life is a Journey. She said no. I told her that I would send her a link for it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL dream no. 10:
This one was pretty special to me. Most of the specific details are gone but here is what roughly happened:

I was outside in the city when I met a group of girls. These were no ordinary girls, they were 4 members of Girls Generation who came here as tourists! I got an autograph from all of them and then left them alone. For some reason I had a desk in an alley with a computer where I did some photoshopping. At the end of the alley there were some wild roses growing at the bottom of a wall. Girls Generation came there and started plucking the roses and putting them in their hair. I thought that if I randomly see them twice I better ask them where else they want to go in the coming days and go there as well. I followed them as they started to leave and they went into some room with sofas. I sat down there beside one of the girls to ask what their plans for the next days are. Here is where this turned into a SCANDAL dream: Girls Generation was gone but instead sitting beside me was Haruna who looked like this:
Dreams about SCANDAL - Page 14 PATzUTY
I asked her what SCANDAL's plans where for the coming days. She said they would be going to Phantasialand (amusement park here like Disney Land or Six Flags) and go to some square in the city on sunday. She said that maybe we could meet at the square. I asked her for a way to contact them. My goal was to come along to Phantasialand. She then gave me half of her turkish food that she had to eat (known as Su Börek, I have it at home right now so that is why it is in that dream, eating some right now) I gave her a tissue to clean her hand as the Su Börek was extra juicy. After that she gave me a piece of paper with her number.

The dream ended there. Going to an amusement park would be one of my ideal ways to spend the day with SCANDAL so that is why that came up in the dream.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:41 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Scandalsuki

SNSD & Scandal, now that is just plain greedy Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:25 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL dream no. 11:
Some asian artists had come here from japan to record some tv ads. Haruna was one of them. Everyone was in a living room when the idea came up to do a collaboration mini concert right there. I don't play any instruments in real life but in the dream I was a flute player so I got a flute to join. Haruna was on guitar, some other male asian artists were on drums and guitar. I don't know the song we played but it felt like old SCANDAL type of music. The flute really added a new layer to it, it sounded great. After the concert was done I asked Haruna if she liked my flute addition. She said yes. I then asked if she thinks that SCANDAL needs a fifth flute playing girl member (so not me) and she said yes to that as well. There was a small audience and an older british lady got very emotional and while crying said that she likes this type of music a lot.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:36 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Scandalsuki

Naaa, the old British Lady was probably me Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:38 pm

truefan

truefan

Caless Student
Caless Student
MamiNoodles wrote:I was getting married to a woman named Renee. Rina Suzuki introduced herself as Renee's niece and congratulated us. @_@

I've never dreamed about SCANDAL. But hey MamiNoodles, let's be family. You marry Renee, and I'll try to dream that I take Rina.  .cool.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.