Re: Favorite Japanese Word
Posted on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:34 pm

hana_no_koi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well I have three
お疲れ様です(Otsukaresamadesu): Which is basically like thank you for your hard work. You say it when you end pretty much anything. It could be an interview, a day at work, a phone call. My navigation system tells it to me when ever I'm at my destination. Lol

一番の宝物 (ichiban no takaramono): It is the name of a Girls Dead Monster song, but saying it has so much emotion. I tell it to my dog saying 「あんたが僕の一番の宝物」 which says that she is my best treasure. 

これはペンです(Kore wa pen desu): It literally means "This is a pen." I was watching AbroadInJapan on YouTube and he said that this is a term to break the tension in a heavy atmosphere. It's a very simple saying. So saying something so plane and redundant is always funny, so I say it all the time just to have fun.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stay Standard My Friends   Cool
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 am

SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://harmony06.deviantart.com/
Arienai Itsu No~~~!! - "It doesn't make sense!/I can't believe it!" (Favorite line of Makino Tsukushi "Inoue Mao" from the series Hana Yori Dango."

Yorokonde! - "With Pleasure!/Gladly!"

Nandato?! - "What?!/What the hell?!"

Urusai! - "Be quiet!/Shut up!"

Baka! - "Fool!/Idiot!"

I have a lot of favorite Japanese Words though, but I'll just put what I say the most. XD
And... the rest shouldn't be written here cause it's mostly curse words. stress stress stress

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
내곁에있어줘 ~ Stay next to me...
Mami - Vector x Vexel by Me! :D
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
MAMI | TOMOMI | HARUNA | RINA
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:59 am

dobondo

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://dobondo.tumblr.com
KOROSHITE Delinquent
It means "kill". Yeah, it's not a very nice word but I really like how it sounds haha, I've heard it a lot while playing Corpse Party on PSP and I really liked the word.

I also like YUREI(ghost) and when they shout NAAAAANNI !?, NANDESUKA or any related "nan" word, which basically means WHAT!? It's really funny to heard!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:56 am

mamiislove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Tadaima and baka  Nice One

Dance MAMIISLOVE  Dance
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:35 pm

AnivQuartz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Baka  Nose Bleed

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:07 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I also like nande ( why ? )

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Rift

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://scandalindahouse.blogspot.co.uk/
"ukiyo"; meaning "Floating World" describes urban pleasure-seeking aspects of life.
or
"tsundoku"; buying books and letting them pile up. This I do more than I should.

Back to top Go down