Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

General Discussion [Page 12 of 22]

Re: General Discussion
Posted Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:01 pm

cendol

Caless Student
Caless Student
hey... im just joined here and want to join your party as well, can i vote too? ill vote for LOVE
thanks CANTA Peace

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:23 pm

pinq

pinq

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
cendol wrote:hey... im just joined here and want to join your party as well, can i vote too? ill vote for LOVE
thanks CANTA Peace
zzz... this nab suddenly want to join here, ignore him hahahaha jk

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:38 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Cendol is my fav dessert!

Teehee

YELLOW
Hebun na kibun - 2 (pinq, kudo)
Sunday Drive - 2 (neopode, Marco)
LOVE - 2 (Noodles, cendol)

CLASSICS
OVERDRIVE - 2 (Made, pinq)
ANATA GA MAWARU - 1 (kudo)
SCANDAL BABY - 1 (neopode)
Right here - 1 (marcoatendido)

General Discussion - Page 12 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:26 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Awh tough chart,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I want to vote for LOVE for Yellow and SCANDAL BABY for classics xD

-
Check out my SCANDAL artwork

General Discussion - Page 12 Stis_b11

General Discussion - Page 12 Insta11

General Discussion - Page 12 Tumblr11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:11 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
astuffds wrote:Awh tough chart,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

From the sequence of the projects, the next one ideally should be a new song, as the ongoing one is Onegai Navi. I will wait till the end of the day (UK time 1159GMT) before I open the thread for the new project to allow members to apply.

Please remember you need to have posted in the Applications thread of the SHCB indicating how/what you can contribute to the project in order to apply.

And just a polite reminder, should you be successful in getting a spot in the next project, SHCB would expect you to be able to receive updates from the band in order to promptly respond in order for the project to progress smoothly. Understandably one can be busy but if you think you'd be too busy in the next few weeks, please give another person who is free enough to get on with the project a chance to participate. There will be more projects in the future!

Current tally 16.6.16

YELLOW
LOVE - 3 (Noodles, cendol, astuffds)

CLASSICS
SCANDAL BABY - 2 (neopode, astuffds)

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:21 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
I guess there are no more votes.

The 12th SHCB project is 「LOVE」 as per the votes above.

Interested SHCB applicants should now go here:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13016-the-12th-shcb-project-love

P/S - if you are in the SHCB project for Onegai and still haven't finished your part (audio/video), may I suggest you letting another SH member join this 12th project first - not a mandatory instruction, but I think it's fair.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:03 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
General Discussion - Page 12 Cs10

I updated the YouTube page for kicks ^-^ Sorry, the pictures got progressively smaller going right, LOL.

General Discussion - Page 12 HO2yovn

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:10 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey guys! Please check the updated rules and roster. Kudo and I decided to make changes considering they were last updated in 2013, haha. If you have any questions, shoot us a dm!

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:15 am

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm impressed with this newfound organization! Covers are getting put out left and right lol Also is the "CLASSICS" vote still open?

EDIT: Just in case for CLASSICS, my choice is Runner's High. (Underrated song imo)

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:10 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
shirokun wrote:I'm impressed with this newfound organization! Covers are getting put out left and right lol Also is the "CLASSICS" vote still open?

EDIT: Just in case for CLASSICS, my choice is Runner's High. (Underrated song imo)

Yup it is.

YELLOW

CLASSICS
Runners high - 1 (shirokun)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:09 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Is it officially too early to put Take Me Out on the new songs suggestion list? LOL

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:33 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
marcoatendido wrote:Is it officially too early to put Take Me Out on the new songs suggestion list? LOL

No, it's not. I'm switching allegiance in that vote. And it's one vote a shot, I'm afraid. Only fair, innit?

PS: I actually tried the drums for TMO - I CAN'T do samba. HAHAHAHAHA.

YELLOW/NEW STUFF
Take Me Out - 2 (marco, kudo)
Hebun na kibun - 1 (pinq)
Sunday Drive - 1 (neopode)

CLASSICS

BTW good peeps of SHCB. What do you think if there is a thread for self-produced projects under the MEMBER ACTIVITIES banner? These projects, however, should not carry with it an SHCB label, by the way.

The premise of the thread is if you wanna do a cover of basically any SCANDAL song outside the SHCB eg you have a cover of a SCANDAL song where you have drum and bass tracks sorted and you'd like to get an SH member to volunteer filling in the guitar and vox positions for the cover.

There may be SHCB members or any SH members itching to play something in between projects and I think this prolly be a good idea. And once you find enough people to get on with your project, you may take it outside SH (eg SH's DM/Facebook etc) from a band discussion point of view but please share with us the final result may it be a SoundCloud or YouTube link in said thread.

Views?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:45 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hmmm why don't we just keep these projects on the same thread? Happy The shcb YouTube channel doesn't have to be exclusive to major group projects. I think it would be cool if people that are officially part of the roster want to start personal projects, we can count them as sub-projects. If we upload them to the YouTube we can put a (ft. samplemember6288) for someone that's not part of the band. The main catch is that the projects have to include someone off the roster, but that's just my personal idea.

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:21 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
marcoatendido wrote:Hmmm why don't we just keep these projects on the same thread? Happy The shcb YouTube channel doesn't have to be exclusive to major group projects. I think it would be cool if people that are officially part of the roster want to start personal projects, we can count them as sub-projects. If we upload them to the YouTube we can put a (ft. samplemember6288) for someone that's not part of the band. The main catch is that the projects have to include someone off the roster, but that's just my personal idea.

True. Although a slight concern would be we may get ahead of ourselves a tad - eg project 12 ongoing, and we're off to do a side when there's a potential of us still needed on 12 for tweaks.

And the reasons for a separate thread are:

1. the main catch that you astutely pointed out. Having someone 'outside' is against the ethos of having the SHCB entity in place in my opinion. Of course, I have to emphasise that SHCB is actually open - in the sense that you "apply" (more like putting your name down lol) like everyone else for the SHCB projects.

2. if several sides are going on at the same time, multiple band discussions on the same thread may be unwieldy - hence my suggestion of once you get people on board, you take it elsewhere, just share with all and sundry the end-product.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:39 am

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
anyone wants to take over the bass part for LOVE? 

i'm currently having a technical problem so i wont be able to do recordings and music stuffs for 1-2 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:59 am

cendol

Caless Student
Caless Student
madeindar wrote:anyone wants to take over the bass part for LOVE? 

i'm currently having a technical problem so i wont be able to do recordings and music stuffs for 1-2 weeks.

i can do it .ehem.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:03 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
cendol wrote:

i can do it .ehem.

Hi cendol - please head over here:

and make yourself known to the rest of the gang!

Grin

Welcome!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:19 pm

pinq

pinq

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:
astuffds wrote:Awh tough chart,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

From the sequence of the projects, the next one ideally should be a new song, as the ongoing one is Onegai Navi. I will wait till the end of the day (UK time 1159GMT) before I open the thread for the new project to allow members to apply.

Please remember you need to have posted in the Applications thread of the SHCB indicating how/what you can contribute to the project in order to apply.

And just a polite reminder, should you be successful in getting a spot in the next project, SHCB would expect you to be able to receive updates from the band in order to promptly respond in order for the project to progress smoothly. Understandably one can be busy but if you think you'd be too busy in the next few weeks, please give another person who is free enough to get on with the project a chance to participate. There will be more projects in the future!

Current tally 16.6.16

YELLOW
LOVE - 3 (Noodles, cendol, astuffds)

CLASSICS

Take me out to this new song Happy

kudo_maharizu wrote:
cendol wrote:

i can do it .ehem.

Hi cendol - please head over here:

and make yourself known to the rest of the gang!

Grin

Welcome!

he already cover it hahaha lucky nab, he only to redo his vid with white top Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:30 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Just bumping this thread as I daresay project #11/ONEGAI_N is almost done.

The tally so far and since project #12 is a YELLOW song, project #13 ideally should be an 'oldie'.

YELLOW/NEW STUFF

CLASSICS

I'll keep the votes open for a couple of weeks while we wait for the release of the ONEGAI cover. We need a vote as there is a tie between Overdrive and Scandal Baby.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:17 pm

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I won't be participating in the next "classic" cover. I'll be in Japan for 2 1/2 weeks starting September 14th. It's going to be pretty hectic for me until then with preparations and all so producing both audio and video for this new cover during that time would be very difficult. The quality might even suffer so that's no good. I'll participate in the next one after that if there's ever an opening. Besides, other drummers might want their chance to participate.

Because of that I'm not sure it feels right to vote on a cover I know I won't be participating to. But... If you really do need a tie breaker, then I vote for Overdrive. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:22 pm

pinq

pinq

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:Just bumping this thread as I daresay project #11/ONEGAI_N is almost done.

The tally so far and since project #12 is a YELLOW song, project #13 ideally should be an 'oldie'.

YELLOW/NEW STUFF

CLASSICS

I'll keep the votes open for a couple of weeks while we wait for the release of the ONEGAI cover. We need a vote as there is a tie between Overdrive and Scandal Baby.
im changing to take me out too for the new stuff Tongue and scandal baby, since we already have vocalist vote for this xd

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:14 pm

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Since you no longer need a tie breaker, I retract my vote. It's looking pretty likely that Scandal baby will be the next classic.

General Discussion - Page 12 JlszfXu
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:30 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
I'm changing my oldie vote too.

CLASSICS
SCANDAL BABY - 4 (neopode, astuffds, pinq, kudo)
OVERDRIVE - 1 (Made)

YELLOW/NEW STUFF
Take Me Out - 3 (marco, kudo, pinq)

BTW SH members not in the band may also vote. If you look at past votes, this allows for requests for whatever SCANDAL song to be covered by the band.

Also, an SHCB member voting for a song doesn't necessarily mean participating in the project either.

So, vote away!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:45 am

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ok then. Happy

Classic: Overdrive
New: Take me out

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:39 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Project #11 out!

More votes in for projects #13 (oldie) and #14 (new) please. One more week of voting (although it does look like we have a clear winner for each)?

Drop a line if there are people itching to play already, then I can open the new project thread.

Current tally:

CLASSICS
SCANDAL BABY - 4 (neopode, astuffds, pinq, kudo)
OVERDRIVE - 2 (Made, clem84)

YELLOW/NEW STUFF
Take Me Out - 4 (marco, kudo, pinq, clem84)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum