Posted on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:38 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I noticed this is one of the hot topics in some forum that has SCANDAL in it.

So let's discuss about the album or the photo book. State your expectations, amazement, disappointment, violent reactions, etc.

I'll share mine after the first post. Common

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

Re: BEST★SCANDAL Album and Photo Book Discussion
Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:35 am

akuma_tsubasa

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
the album was impressive just as expected Nice One
the photobook not so much it gave me a surprised WTF! and i don't like it to say. it wasn't what i expected even though i heard it was sexy in a way but not like that! it was overall a epic fail photobook for me kind of made me lost faith in their image but now that i getting over it i'm good with them.. Happy
album= WIN HORA!
Photobook = FAIL Frustrated

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

“It’s allright to be different.
It’s allright to be lacking something.
It’s allright not to be perfect.”
- Quoted by RINA of SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:02 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
The album was really great.SCANDAL BABY, Hitotsu Dake and Kimi to Yoru to Namida was immediately added to my favorites.

About the PB, I was kinda surprised also, let's just say I'm neutral about it, don't like it and don't hate it either. I just wish the next PB if ever will be CUTE at the same time have a "rocky" look. Amazed

I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:48 pm

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
akuma has said most everything that i wanna say,only that the photobook was....kind of expected from them,though it still surprised me.But hey,as long as they produce good music,who gives a damn,eh?At least they're not showing....more.But it's still too loose for me. Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:30 pm

azmikun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's simple

ALBUM : I LOVE IT

Photobook : . . . . . . ________ totally fail

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:34 pm

Haruka

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.formspring.me/TsukiHaru
Album: Great!! Loved it!!

Photobook: Kinda disappointing. Although there are a few nice pictures but i can't really see most of them. Didn't like the guitar smashing pictures.

Hope their next photobook will be better =D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:36 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
Oh yeah the guitar smashing, I wish I didn't saw that. White Flag

Yeah, the music here is the most important factor. They are musicians not gravure idols, so expect better albums than photo book. Cool Walk

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:54 am

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
I got the Best Scandal limited edition version with the DVD version.. Well, i got to say that the DVD Is a massive album!!!!! LOVE SCANDAL!!!!!!!! Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:49 am

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
I just happen to download the scans from the photobook and there were

some good pictures especially the guitar smashing and while they were in lingerie.

For me it has some message. Like they showed there their past uniforms which I think they'll be getting rid of.

The songs were awesome. Everyone wrote their own song and sang. Although I'm not quite sure about Rina.

I agree with mc~ that they should stick to being musicians and not cross over to the gravure idol side. I will definitely be disappointed if that ever happened. White Flag

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Innovation

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'll say Really love the new album!!

Though the photobook surprised me quite a bit.
Especially the guitar smashing, What will happen if that broke?!
or it already broke.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:56 pm

yagiza

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
konohagure wrote:I just happen to download the scans from the photobook and there were

some good pictures especially the guitar smashing and while they were in lingerie.

For me it has some message. Like they showed there their past uniforms which I think they'll be getting rid of.

The songs were awesome. Everyone wrote their own song and sang. Although I'm not quite sure about Rina.

I agree with mc~ that they should stick to being musicians and not cross over to the gravure idol side. I will definitely be disappointed if that ever happened. White Flag

Rina wrote kimi to yoru to namida together with yuichi tajika, but unlike mami she didn't sing her song >.<
overall i like the new album. looking forward to more SCANDALs Happy
about the photobook... i dunno whether i should be disappointed cos it's not good or glad because it's not so ecchi Shy
page 153-154 is my favorite Nice One

Rina Suzuki fanboy number one.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
When I found out RINA wrote "Kimi to Yoru to Namida", I really thought she will sing solo finally, but like "S.L.Magic" she didn't singed a solo part even though she wrote it.

Well, I'm still hoping for a RINA solo. Please

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:57 pm

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
Ah. page 153-154. Someone from jphip said that it's a pun and it's called "Heavy - docking action".

Mami was only singing the intro of Ring!Ring!Ring and some parts but not solo.

Sweating

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
She was singing solo and it was a long solo part, her longest solo part so-far.

I wonder when will RINA have a long solo part like that. Please

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 pm

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
Honestly saying, i really dont like the photobook. If they changed from a beautifully uniform rock band to gravure idols, i think not all fan will accept as well...............overall, gambate to all!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:54 am

natchi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/natchi86
album's good, photobook's bad .... that kinda summarized everything i guess =D

the photobook is not as scandalous as it seems, it's pretty normal these days.. especially among japanese girls...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:18 am

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
Hmmm I wonder what the Japanese people thinks about this PB. Hahaha. Well I'm not expecting a new Photo book soon, what I want is a new single! Cool

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:39 am

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

it shows what I feel about the photobook...especially for that pages...T___T

Spoiler:

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:10 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
LOL that "REALLY HURTS KOIDE!!" sign!

Really a shocker,that.No matter how many times i say it,still can't express that feeling of utter OMG

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:35 am

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
I feel really weird also about that, but what I question the most is why didn't they let me see RINA's face(reaction) in there. Hahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:34 pm

natchi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/natchi86
LOL! the caption~ hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:12 am

yagiza

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Rina was probably looking jealously of Mami's you-know-what-i'm-talking-about. LOL
i wonder if they have done further from what we have seen at that page...
Nose Bleed now my imagination runs wild oh no Dies

Rina Suzuki fanboy number one.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:12 am

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
a better photobook might juz the thing for us........ Clap

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:27 am

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

yagiza wrote:Rina was probably looking jealously of Mami's you-know-what-i'm-talking-about. LOL
i wonder if they have done further from what we have seen at that page...
Nose Bleed now my imagination runs wild oh no Dies

ur imagination goes too wild I think yagi-boy...gurararararara!!! Evil Grin

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:25 pm

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
Dont ever think about it, guys.....

Back to top Go down