SCNDLZero

Caless Student
Caless Student
Personally, I would want to hear Koe. It would be awsome to see Mami just go all out. I would also love to see them perform Hi Hi Hi. You?

Back to top Go down

Mami FTW!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I would love to see Scandal perform Everybody Say Yeah Live, all for Mami's amazing guitar skills Clap , Tomo's and Haru's Vocals Tears of Joy and Rina's awesome Drumming skills. I would also like them to perform Shoujo M live, as Mami's lead vocals are really Kawaii in that song and i would love,LOVE to see them perform Beauteen live!!! Dies

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I Love you, MAMI!! LOVE
Back to top Go down

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Moved to Talk

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

WoOt1337

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I would hear everyone of their songs Sweating

I really can't choose a single song... I would see specialy koe, want you, daydream and hi-hi-hi

"Ich glaube mir selbst kein Wort. Ich warte immer auf meine Aktionen und Reaktionen und wundere mich dann." - Alexander Kaschte
Back to top Go down

tori-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'd like to see Bright live. Love

Back to top Go down

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
^ same Love

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I want to see Bright or One Piece live.

Back to top Go down

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
If they could perform 1 song for me, it would be Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku Story.

facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
youtube page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
our music page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I want to hear them perform again "Sayonara My Friend" live... with Haru holding again an acoustic guitar and Tomo shedding tears once more .... it was such an epic live...

I also want them to perform "SL Magic" live

Back to top Go down

zorro-unmasked

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh dear, an impossible question for me...
I would like to hear them cover Yui's "My Generation"

Back to top Go down

scantalous

International Performer
International Performer
Definitely their new songs Playboy(technically not a new song), and Kill the Virgin i want to see HARUNA with her Kaos Pad and RINA in keyboard,
And Koe because its been a while since MAMI becomes the lead vocal for a song.

Do you ever feel like you want a revenge
Back to top Go down

dpcarrico

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hmm??? Onion huh? "Koe", and... "Shoujo M".

Hey wait a minute... there's a pattern forming here... Onion Love

"We admire people for there strengths, but we love them for there imperfections."
Workhard Onion Tsundere Onion huh?Maximum-Attention-Deficit-Disorder  Hohoho Onion Bipolar Onion Sigh
Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them, common. Arguing, acceptable. However, when you lose the argument, you're in Trouble. Crap, I lost again...

Back to top Go down

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I would like to hear them singing the song Sayonara my friend, and Feel my Soul and I remember you of YUI. These songs really make me cry TOJ Onion

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? Cool
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
Tsk Tsk Tsk
Back to top Go down

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
A lot of songs. But this ones are the most:
- Pin-heel Surfer (really love some live videos of this song)
- Queens are Trumps (I want to see Haru singing without her guitar with my own eyes)
- Haruka (my fave song overall :D)
- Emotion (haven't seen some live videos of it)
- Koe (wanna see Mami singing this with my own eyes)

I can't decide one XD

Back to top Go down

nekopi028

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
if they gonna perform live right infront of my eyes, I pick KAGEROU coz they look hardcore when playing that song XD also, I want to see them cover a song from Paramore if possible XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SCANDAL.MAMI  Smile 
Back to top Go down

Mdri

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I want Mami to sing Koe for me Happy

Back to top Go down

thisguy2011

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ring Ring Ring or shoujo M. If i was given the one song it would deffinatly have to be one of the few(or the two) Mami leads

Back to top Go down

chaeorz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I want a lot :3 but these are on my top list - "Bright", "Sayounara My Friend" (like the one from ESY DVD~ *all the feels*), "Hitotsu Dake" and "Koe". LOVE

Back to top Go down

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Good topic!
My top three are Hi,hi,hi , Koe and Sayonara my Friend!

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Koe, I would love to hear it. LOVE

LOVE
Back to top Go down

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i want to see them perfrm koe live..i wonder how is it mami singing as lead even just for a moment Smile
as i can see majority choose koe.

Back to top Go down

Erick Taicho

Caless Student
Caless Student
Definitely SCANDAL BABY! :D
I LOVE that song.

Back to top Go down

A lot of songs, specifically my favorites.. but I'd gladly name my top three priority on the list, since the others have given their top three as well. Mine are:

DOLL, Anata ga Mawaru, and Taiyou Scandalous. Simply because I can't resist repeating these songs all over again whenever I listen to them.

The preceding ones would be SCANDAL Baby, Sakura Goodbye and Kill the Virgin. Hey, I said I was going to name only three, but that's impossible, haha.
There are really a lot songs I would like them to play. Whistle

Back to top Go down

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Houkago 1H, Switch or Bitter Chocolate...

Don't know why, but imagine them playing these songs, it's so... Nose Bleed

Back to top Go down

fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com
I hope Her can sing One Piece for Me....

Tama SCANDALOUS

Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!!
Back to top Go down