You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Mami FTW!

Mami FTW!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi everyone! .clap.

So as the title goes, I am looking for fellow Scandal loving members who go to universities in Sydney and who want to meet up and talk Scandal and stuff anytime they like, or Jam and play some Scandal songs( i love jam sessions however i am not very skillfull with my electric guitar) .ehem.

I myself am going to go to UTS (University of technology Sydney) for their Insearch programme and also for university studies, so i will be in Sydney for a good 5 years .wow.

I really, really want to socialize and get to know different guys and gals here who are near UTS and who want to be friends, because as it goes, i cannot simply stand my predicament of not having even 1 person i know or any friend i know in Sydney anywhere .nervous.

So please, please Sydney people, hear my cries of help and grant me your friendship .whiteflag. , I am a really friendly and an easy going guy and hope to befriend people here, only problem is that i will have absolutely no one to talk with me and basically no friends in Sydney, Australia, because of which i am also a little Scared of people there because i simply do not know what type of people am i going to meet in Sydney .scared.

Any friendly Sydney Universities SH members here? 38602712
I Love you, MAMI!! LOVE
Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Hey Usman,

I'm sorry, I'm not from Australia ^^

But if it's at least a bit like here in Germany, the university will take care well of their international students.
For example, my university has a so-called "buddy-programme". German students can sign in at the end of a semester and will get an international student as a buddy for the next semester. Then the international office organizates several buddy-events and you can start something with your friends and buddies on your own.
I really like hanging out with he international (especially the japanese) buddies.
My first buddy in the last spring semester came as a buddy and left as a friend. I'm looking forward to meet her again in August! Ho Onion

I hope I could becalm you somehow with this post. Onion Smile

To all the other members: If your university has such a programme, then sign in! It can be such a great experience! Peace Onion

Take care,
Hasenfu

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
Mami FTW!

Mami FTW!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi Hasenfu! .hail.

Sorry for the late reply, Please don't apologise that you are not from Australia, I am glad that i have a friend like you on this forum Happy Onion

Now that you mention the buddy programme of your University, I went on the site of UTS and saw that they have a buddy programme as well! Ho Onion , Thank you very much for calming me somewhat with this post, but i was thinking more along the lines of being able to meet at least 1 person or 2 persons who have common interests like who love Scandal, so that at least i have those friends who i can talk with, play guitar with etc. but still Arigatou Gozaimasu! Peace Onion

I will try to sign in for the buddy programme at my Uni and let you know how it goes! :cheer:

Once again, Arigatou Hasenfu!!!! TOJ Onion

Any friendly Sydney Universities SH members here? 38602712
I Love you, MAMI!! LOVE
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.