You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I was right .dance.Yeah ok Rising Star was played in another show but technically they changed 2 songs =P

But why 2 encore songs this time? Bigger crowd?

Back to top Go down
haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
Probably because Silent Siren and stereopony's Shiho and Nohana came to watch the the girls? XDD
Nice that they brought SB again .dance.

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 4 URT1EYY
SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 4 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Set list for Zepp DiverCity day 2, June 21st:

01. 24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae
02. Rock'n Roll
03. Appletachi no Dengon
04. LOVE SURVIVE
05. Satisfaction
06. Sono Toki, Sekai wa Kimi Darake no Rain
07. CUTE!
08. GLAMOROUS YOU
09. Shunkan Sentimental
10. Playboy
11. Kimi to Yoru to Namida
12. Bitter Chocolate
13. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne
14. Namida yo Hikare
15. DOLL
16. Taiyou Scandalous

Encore:
17. Kagerou
18. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH
The different songs are underlined, which I'll be doing from now on.

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 4 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Would be interesting to count how many different songs they used and how many it will be at the end because it's maybe not what some of us imagined but now the set list has completely evolved from the first show so in the end it's great.

Back to top Go down
owmxxks

owmxxks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh man I love Appletachi no Dengon! One of their many awesome songs from their various albums that they hardly ever perform.
I hope that there will be dvds or youtube videos that come out for this year's tour performances. I remember seeing ones from their 2011 and 2012 tours and it was so awesome to watch all the lives and behind the scenes stuff.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Set list for Yokohama BLITZ, June 23rd:

02. Rising Star
03. Hi-Hi-Hi
04. LOVE SURVIVE
05. Satisfaction
07. CUTE!
08. GLAMOROUS YOU
09. Hoshi no Furu Yoru ni
10. Playboy
12. Bitter Chocolate
14. Namida yo Hikare
15. DOLL
16. Taiyou Scandalous

Encore:
17. S.L.Magic
18. Space Ranger

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Doesn't get much more old school than that for the Encore Happy

Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm just waiting for a live performance of Koe...

Back to top Go down
winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
I would see the live performance of 24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 4 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Set list for Zepp Namba day 1, June 27th:

02. Rock'n Roll
03. Appletachi no Dengon
04. LOVE SURVIVE
05. Satisfaction
07. CUTE!
08. GLAMOROUS YOU
09. Hoshi no Furu Yoru ni
10. Playboy
12. Bitter Chocolate
14. Namida yo Hikare
15. DOLL
16. Taiyou Scandalous

Encore:
17. Shunkan Sentimental
18. SCANDAL BABY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set list for Zepp Namba day 2, June 28th:

02. Rising Star
03. Hi-Hi-Hi
04. LOVE SURVIVE
05. Satisfaction
07. CUTE!
08. GLAMOROUS YOU
09. Space Ranger
10. Playboy
12. Bitter Chocolate
14. Namida yo Hikare
15. DOLL
16. Taiyou Scandalous

Encore:
17. SCANDAL no Theme
18. Hoshi no Furu Yoru ni
19. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH

Back to top Go down

ken-siyao

Caless Student
Caless Student
Imagine the second song is Rock n Roll, third song is Hi-Hi-Hi and fourth song is Love Survive.

I think I will go mad, it will be my favourite opening for the concert!!!!

This concert is way too cool!!!
If only I have the money to go.....

Back to top Go down
TanyaLilac

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)

Thanks for the setlists Jade!

So this was my first SCANDAL live; I wasn’t really sure what to expect since I haven’t exactly been keeping up with them nearly as much as I used to and (shock horror!) I still haven’t watched the recent hall lives (Budokan/Osaka Jou).

Have they showed their true abilities now?:

Something I observed about the girl’s crowd, actually. We occupied the right hand side; the left hand side was still general audience and they were going off. I wish I was lying but it seems some girls aren’t quite sure how to cut loose at a live – the people around us kept shooting looks at me and my friend every time we shouted. The voices of the audience are quite male; no one has issues with them shouting, so go nuts, guys. :PAs for the girls, I wouldn’t care too much; you’re here to have fun and watch SCANDAL, right? Just wear comfy shoes and don’t be too shocked when you see girls in platforms.

Last edited by TanyaLilac on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Silly N. I also remembered their entrance song! XD)

Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Lol thanks for the nice review there, seems like you had a great time! Very lucky to see them live. So the girls probably had a vote before each encore each time. Seems great~ Tomo also got a slight bass solo... Awesome! Wish I was there to see it.

Argh!! The lineup!!! The lineup!! Rina was in the front! All those Rina fanboys and fangirls must be happy their bias is like standing in line with the rest of the members~

I like their clothes and hope that its actually 'their' everyday clothes. That way their personalities shine more I guess and they each have their own individuality.

Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
TanyaLilac wrote:Thanks for the setlists Jade!

So this was my first SCANDAL live; I wasn’t really sure what to expect since I haven’t exactly been keeping up with them nearly as much as I used to and (shock horror!) I still haven’t watched the recent hall lives (Budokan/Osaka Jou).

Something I observed about the girl’s crowd, actually. We occupied the right hand side; the left hand side was still general audience and they were going off. I wish I was lying but it seems some girls aren’t quite sure how to cut loose at a live – the people around us kept shooting looks at me and my friend every time we shouted. The voices of the audience are quite male; no one has issues with them shouting, so go nuts, guys. :PAs for the girls, I wouldn’t care too much; you’re here to have fun and watch SCANDAL, right? Just wear comfy shoes and don’t be too shocked when you see girls in platforms.

I want to thank your post a thousand times! It really makes me going crazy for the Otodama Sea Studio concert!
I actually planned to completely loose my mind there. I hope I won't be too embarassing for my japanese friend (she's a girl). .plank.  In Germany usually the whole crowd is partying.

Once again, thank you for this awesome report! I almost have the feeling of having been there by myself! Thumbs Onion

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
TanyaLilac wrote:Thanks for the setlists Jade!

If only I can give you a million thanks with your description of their concert =) =)

It felt like I was there while reading your post. I really want to see them perform live. How I wish they will visit their Filipino fans to show off their talents..whew!

Again a million thanks! =)

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
My summer vacation starts just when their tour ends...

-____________________-

I reallly want to see the live renditions of the Awanai single songs and Rising Star =(

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 4 61185
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
TanyaLilac wrote:

Thanks for the report! I'm jealous.

I'm not sure I'm into the idea of them wearing regular clothes for shows, though... I'm not one of those people that thinks they need to go back to the school uniforms (I agree with them that in their 20's, it no longer makes much sense), but *some* kind of uniform or costume... that's their image. Seeing them play in street clothes has to be like seeing KISS play without makeup...

Back to top Go down
GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for the report! From the setlists and venue photos alone, I got the sense that these were really special, intimate shows, and your descriptions drive that point home even more. So, so, so jealous. I would've loved to go to Japan again this summer, but I just went six months ago...

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 4 2_crop10
Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@TanyaLilac: great post!

That's my image of a rock band. Casual, full of energy and close to the fans.

Particularly, I don't like the costumes they wore on Budokan and Osaka-jo, I think it's more natural when the artist wear something closer to what they would wear in their personal times.

And I loved the fact they actually asked the fans what they should play for encore.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Thanks for the review, Kat! It sounded like a lot of fun. I love going to small venue shows here in LA, so I'd really like to go see SCANDAL at one of their live house tours one day.

----------------------------------------------------

Set list for Fukui Hibiki Hall, June 30th:

02. Shunkan Sentimental
03. Hi-Hi-Hi
04. Satisfaction
05. Sono Toki, Sekai wa Kimi Darake no Rain
06. CUTE!
07. GLAMOROUS YOU
08. Space Ranger
09. Playboy
10. Kimi to Yoru to Namida
11. Bitter Chocolate
12. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne
13. Namida yo Hikare
14. DOLL
15. Taiyou Scandalous

Encore:
16. S.L.Magic[/u]

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Rank57 wrote:Particularly, I don't like the costumes they wore on Budokan and Osaka-jo, I think it's more natural when the artist wear something closer to what they would wear in their personal times.

Hear, hear.

The regular set list changes is a welcome evolution for the band too IMHO. I am a big fan of bands who can 'wing it' every night - although I've to admit not many bands (including established ones) really do this, but for SCANDAL being able to do this now that's a major plus.

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 4 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@TanyaLilac
very nice review, great to know that you had a lot of fun !!Nice one 

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 4 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Rank57 wrote:I think it's more natural when the artist wear something closer to what they would wear in their personal times.

Well, most rock bands put some thought into what they wear to shows, no matter who they are, and Scandal definitely do this too. Playing a show for thousands of people is a special event both for the band and for the fans. It may seem like bands just wear regular clothes, but even real indie rock bands wear what they wear to project an image of an indie rock band. (I have some experience with this.) Scandal's band image just doesn't fit street clothes.

I know in their VERY early days they played shows in street clothes, but have they done that since even being signed to Kitty, much less Epic? Have they had other shows or tours since becoming popular where they've dressed in street clothes? I can't think of any myself.

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
spacecadet wrote:
Rank57 wrote:I think it's more natural when the artist wear something closer to what they would wear in their personal times.

Well, most rock bands put some thought into what they wear to shows, no matter who they are, and Scandal definitely do this too.  Playing a show for thousands of people is a special event both for the band and for the fans.  It may seem like bands just wear regular clothes, but even real indie rock bands wear what they wear to project an image of an indie rock band. (I have some experience with this.)  Scandal's band image just doesn't fit street clothes.

I know in their VERY early days they played shows in street clothes, but have they done that since even being signed to Kitty, much less Epic?  Have they had other shows or tours since becoming popular where they've dressed in street clothes?  I can't think of any myself.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed second video as it is on an official release. Please read the rules about that.)

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 4 61185
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Well, it's not like they're wearing their own regular clothes during this tour. They have 2 sets of regular-looking outfits that they're using as their official tour uniforms. Though they are basically just shorts/skirts/jeans/tanks, I would say that they're "uniforms" because they're the only clothes that they're wearing on stage during this tour. They wore similar casual uniforms last year on their LIVE IDO LIVE tour too. I think that's kind of the image they want to go for during these small live house tours in the summer: casual and relaxed.

That said, they haven't actually worn their regular street clothes for a live since their Shiroten days.

And as for the videos that kaitanuva posted, those are technically not street clothes. They just wore their tour t-shirts in place of their normal live tops, which they always do for the encore.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.