Re: BEST★SCANDAL Album and Photo Book Discussion
Posted on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:47 pm

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
jac-kira wrote:
Common I look very good photos. "Un poco sarpadas pero es su personalidad" -->(A little "Sarpadas" but it's his personality.)

Nerd

"His'?! What you mean??? Hmmm

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:13 am

Innovation

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^ maybe jac made a typo or something.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tomomi A classic
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:17 am

shade04

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I hope they make a photobook containing all of them doing cosplay LOVE

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kawaii Haru-chi daisuki - zutto aishite imasu, - ShAdE-kun
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:17 am

jac-kira

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.phentos.forosactivos.net
His or Her differs by gender. Silence

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:55 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Since it falls under this album,ima just discuss it here.

Now i've listened to Hillbilly Bop's(Is that correct?) earlier version of Yume Miru (Tsubasa),i gotta say SCANDAL's remake had more of a pop-rockish feel to it....And i suddenly realised they changed the song to suit their style,not changing their style altogether,just like their cover of Don't say lazy.The original had some techno parts i think but they replaced those with guitar.

So all in all,i was sorely mistaken,nice find by Kakouyi,and i gotta learn to trust SCANDAL more.

Dance

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:13 am

Innovation

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
shade04 wrote:I hope they make a photobook containing all of them doing cosplay LOVE
I have to agree with this
Cute cosplays would look good on a SCANDAL photobook.
Let's just wish someday it would appear

Tomomi A classic
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:01 am

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
^Hmmm I think that's impossible, they won't do a PB like that. You might see one in cosplay though. *points at MAMI*.

Yeah we should trust SCANDAL more, this is just the start, who knows maybe next time they'll release an epic PB. But for now let's just expect good music from them.

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:04 am

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

mc~ wrote:^Hmmm I think that's impossible, they won't do a PB like that. You might see one in cosplay though. *points at MAMI*.

Yeah we should trust SCANDAL more, this is just the start, who knows maybe next time they'll release an epic PB. But for now let's just expect good music from them.

but I think it's ok for them to make a PB again...look at the first PB that makes lot of people dissapointed with them...maybe thay want to make a PB with good image now... Nice One

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:52 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Mmm but i think in the SCANDALxPerfume talk the hostess of the show quite liked the photobook,she was going "OHhhhhhh Kakoii kakoii!"

Then again,she can't really say any negative in the show,eh......

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:00 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
Well we don't know the opinion of the Japanese peeps, who knows maybe majority of them liked it. Ehem

I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:02 pm

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Yeah maybe,much more open society they have there than here in Singapore.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Kurotaka

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
First, I find that the new songs of the album are very good (specially Anata ga Mawaru). It's really a great album. ^^ (The dvd is good too. I'm fond of vidéos of S.L.Magic and Koi no Kajitsu.)

For this photobook, I find that it's completely stupid to do that. (-_-') I hoped an another thing (photos of their lives, of the group with normal uniforms...). I think (and hope too) that it wasn't their idea to do a photobook like that. I pray and hope that the next will be different.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:34 am

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
Kurotaka wrote:First, I find that the new songs of the album are very good (specially Anata ga Mawaru). It's really a great album. ^^ (The dvd is good too. I'm fond of vidéos of S.L.Magic and Koi no Kajitsu.)

For this photobook, I find that it's completely stupid to do that. (-_-') I hoped an another thing (photos of their lives, of the group with normal uniforms...). I think (and hope too) that it wasn't their idea to do a photobook like that. I pray and hope that the next will be different.

the photobook is like the stain for the album........hope next albums will be more exciting and interesting, Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
Heso...!!!

don't worry brother...it's their 1st album...they will try harder for the next album...I sure... Nice One

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:01 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
It's just like Koide's evolution.

SCANDAL will also evolve into more better musicians, so just hang tight. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
Heso...!!!

mc~ wrote:It's just like Koide's evolution.

SCANDAL will also evolve into more better musicians, so just hang tight. Happy

WTF! why YUH compare it with my evolution theory??gurarararara!!!

yeah...I believe they will evolve to better musician...n_n

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:51 pm

atlsoulja22

Caless Student
Caless Student
i love all of SCANDAL songs in their album. there's not one that i don't like. Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:41 am

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
Speaking of the S.L Magic special movie, for me it's one of the best SCANDAL videos ever. HARUNA in jeans!!! LOVE

Now, after numerous times of listening to the album, I made my conclusion that Kimi to Yoru to Namida is the best!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:26 am

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
Heso...!!!

gurararara mc...for me ring!ring!ring! is the best...YUH know why huh?? Common

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
I will answer that Koide, because it's Mami's longest solo in a song

And I like it as well. LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 pm

nysuke

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
LOLOLOL at that one picc I think i spilt my water haha
On topic... Where can I see this book scans? T.T
Link anyone>;D...

Edit: I found it nvm ;3

Last edited by nysuke on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i found it)

Scandal what are you doing? Scandal Stahp!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:15 pm

harunatic!

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Just saw the photobook..and I'm disappointed too.. Silence who came up with the idea anyway? Punches

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Kurotaka

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Don't worry, you're not the only one who thinks that it was a silly idea. ^^ Dunno who has had this idea, but I don't think that it's Scandal.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:36 pm

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
I think they tried the PB for marketing purposes. Gravure Idols anyone? It's not new to look at PB's of gravure idols there in Japan.

Evil Grin

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:51 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
Hmmm maybe, but that idea really sucks. They are musicians so if ever they pose like gravure idols, it will really shatter my heart. Dead Onion

Well I don't feel that anyway, what I feel is more great music to come in the future. TOJ Onion

Back to top Go down