Re: BEST★SCANDAL Album and Photo Book Discussion
Posted on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Kurotaka

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yeah. We want to hear their music and to watch their llives. Photobooks like that: no way Nani?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:56 am

hamatori

Caless Student
Caless Student
They released their first PB yay, it was 284 pages long too... (not counting yet)
Despite the positives, I'm a little dissapointed with their PB:
- dark theme, minimum light.
- out of focus, blurred.
- minimum member's smiles.
- minimum band description, there are no text inside their PB not even page numbers.
- lingerie, i hoped for their uniforms got snapped.

Otherwise, they let us know (leak) before they sell them. So it's not their fault if i was dissapointed.

If I have to rate it: 6.8/10

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:23 pm

jac-kira

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.phentos.forosactivos.net
GT:
Some inaccuracies. Who would imagine something like this. But she was very good.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Valaric

Caless Student
Caless Student
Innovation wrote:
shade04 wrote:I hope they make a photobook containing all of them doing cosplay LOVE
I have to agree with this
Cute cosplays would look good on a SCANDAL photobook.
Let's just wish someday it would appear

Omg...Scandal in cosplay outfits would be AMAZING. XD I haven't seen the photobook itself though just a few pictures. It's not BAD but...it doesn't suit them so well. They are best in their kawaii schoolgirl look. ^^

As for the album, I preordered it, had to wait an age longer to get the album due to the fail mail service here but...it was so worth the wait! Their previous singles were as good as ever, especially Shoujo S and Sakura Goodbye. But the new songs... Just starting with Scandal Baby was awesome! All their new songs were great and I was not disappointed in the slightest. Hope their next album is as good or better!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:32 am

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
Valaric wrote:
Innovation wrote:
shade04 wrote:I hope they make a photobook containing all of them doing cosplay LOVE
I have to agree with this
Cute cosplays would look good on a SCANDAL photobook.
Let's just wish someday it would appear

Omg...Scandal in cosplay outfits would be AMAZING. XD I haven't seen the photobook itself though just a few pictures. It's not BAD but...it doesn't suit them so well. They are best in their kawaii schoolgirl look. ^^

As for the album, I preordered it, had to wait an age longer to get the album due to the fail mail service here but...it was so worth the wait! Their previous singles were as good as ever, especially Shoujo S and Sakura Goodbye. But the new songs... Just starting with Scandal Baby was awesome! All their new songs were great and I was not disappointed in the slightest. Hope their next album is as good or better!

kekeke,i can't say more,I AGREE~! Nice One

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 am

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

konohagure wrote:I will answer that Koide, because it's Mami's longest solo in a song

And I like it as well. LOVE

gurarararararara!!!YUH are great kono!!! Nice One

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:42 am

roymustang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ohmy..imma slowpoke..already seen the pb and i think it's totally bs..the idea of the pb is good but the content is not what we expected..*sigh* i think the girls also didn't expect it to be like that..lol just my 2cent..
imma goin to kill the hentaigrapher!! *raggeeee!!* Rage
nway, the album still awesome~! 2thumbs up for the album~ Nice One Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Kurotaka

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
roymustang wrote:

lol I completely agree for the grapher. (really a silly idea) xD Punches

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:26 pm

jac-kira

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.phentos.forosactivos.net
Kurotaka wrote:
roymustang wrote:

lol I completely agree for the grapher. (really a silly idea) xD Punches

Probably wanted to sell more Cool

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:11 pm

lotusnipe

Caless Student
Caless Student
The songs in the album are nice but the photobook is not what I expected. The photograher is a pervert.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:37 am

sj

Caless Student
Caless Student
lotusnipe wrote:The songs in the album are nice but the photobook is not what I expected. The photograher is a pervert.
It's really sad that the reality of the entertainment industry is as such, i.e. making an artist's s*x appeal as the major selling point.

Last edited by sj on Sun May 08, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 07, 2011 5:24 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
All Japanese photobooks tend to be like that !

I have many AKB48 photobooks where the girls always seem to lose their
clothes and have to get wet !

I am old but I am not a pervert and I do not need to see those kind of pictures !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
lotusnipe wrote:The songs in the album are nice but the photobook is not what I expected. The photograher is a pervert.

Since there's a good chance that the girls planned the shoot themselves (and took some of the pictures themselves, apparently), I'm not sure your comment is justified.

Mind you, that first photobook isn't very good in my opinion. Kinda dissapointing as it seems a bit too random. The second one (temptation box) is much better. Very cute.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:20 am

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
i know this topic was years ago, but i just downloaded their photobook last night and searched for this thread today to state my opinion, cuz last night i was very shocked of what i saw Onion Tsk

man! that PB was really disappointing, i keep asking myself if they were drunk or something. The pictures were wild and very disappointing for a true scandal fan. The guitar smashings,the wet look, the lingerie like outfits and Tomo touching Mami's boobs. Seriously photographer WTF! there are also a few pics there that almost of their panties were seen and their cleavages exposed. Thats not cool at all Knuckles

sorry if i over reacted but i just had to let that out. it really disappointed me Sweating

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:24 am

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
HAHAHA! omg. I just saw the PB.. that was like.. WTF Onion

never thought of that kind of theme.. oh well, past is past.. present is present.. future is future.. LOL UHUH!

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
visit me on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:26 pm

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
just like everyone here im also disappointed with the pb

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:25 pm

yukime213

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
aww since i just saw this thread the album is great i really like all the song about the PB i was like :O Boom do they really smash the guitar? Sad is their own guitar? Sad i dont like the photobook T_T

SCANDAL is LOVE.love. Love Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 am

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
well that PB was the extraordinary of all xDD well i saw them smashing their guitars oh well .. i feel loss for the guitar xD if only they give it to me lol but the songs are amusing ya know Nice One

Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down