Surprise present from Japan
Posted on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:03 pm

hybrid3415

Caless Student
Caless Student

My friend got back to England from Japan yesterday. I asked him to look out for anything Scandal related (meaning keyrings, or badges) I did not expect him to bring this back for me!

Clap

Have you guys ever had any Scandal gifts brought back from Japan for you?

Is there anything that's out there you'd like to have?

Back to top Go down

Re: Surprise present from Japan
Posted on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:26 pm

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Nice present from your friend Clap

In my entourage, i'm the only who is interested in Japan and more particulary, Scandal, so no one can bring me back Scandal gifts T^T

I don't care! I have Internet and i spent too much money last summer for Scandal's stuffs Hohoho Onion

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
 SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live!
15 are still not enough !
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:57 pm

egalab

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow, that's nice! Unfortunately I don't know anyone who would go there and since I live in the EU too it's hard to get a gift like this one.
Appreciate your friend! Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Nice present, you're lucky!
My friend, who's studyin abroad for one semester, sent me Encore Show, too. But it's still on it's way and I asked her to order it for me and paid for ist. So the CD itself is not a present but I appreciate, that she took her time to do me this favor!

I'm saving money and buy all Scandal stuff I can find when I go to Japan in summer! Onion Wahaha

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:45 am

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I met lots of really friendly people during my trip to Japan this winter. I asked one guy to help me buy Encore Show from Tsutaya so that I could get the Mami poster. He's a huge AKB48 and NMB48 fan, but I got him to listen to Encore Show and he liked it! He also says all the SCANDAL members are really cute, and he likes Haruna the most, haha...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:35 am

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
gooshh.... #envy
i don't have any friend or people that in Japan. maybe one day.... one day

oh wait, i have people that i can ask to send me SCANDAL's stuffs. cdjapan people! lol.

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:33 pm

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I also don't have any friend or people that in Japan. Very nice present from your friend hybrid3415 !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:42 pm

bleach86

Caless Student
Caless Student
nice present! I want MAMI poster!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:39 am

Scandalove

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.scandalove.com
Very cool! I wish I had preordered when I had the chance. At least it was available on iTunes so I could still get it but I would've liked to get one of the posters. I also wish I could buy one of those darn lighters. I really liked that one with the scandal logo on it. I don't even really have a use for a lighter they just look cool Amazed What a nice friend you have =)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Ganguro143

Caless Student
Caless Student
That's really a nice gift... I hope I can also buy Scandal Merchandise... Cry

Back to top Go down