atpsiam

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Out of curiosity, which songs does Scandal pause singing and let the crowd sing the part at live concerts?

I know for sure Scandal Baby and Shunkan Sentimental (which surprised me).

*edit*
Hmm, I think a better questioned to ask is which Scandal songs would sound greater if the crowd sang the part together?

Last edited by atpsiam on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Sayonara my friend but they not really stop to sing, most of the time Haru says "isshoni uta" and the crowd sing "la la la " part

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
 SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live!
15 are still not enough !
Back to top Go down

donkdoronkdonk

International Performer
International Performer
In Jakarta yesterday, the crowd sang from the start till the end Dance

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dance RINA Dance
Back to top Go down

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
At osaka jo hall concert? yup! shunkan sentimental and everybody say yeah (Althought the crowd only says the "Yeah" part)

No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! Hmmm 
Back to top Go down

ahxiian

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
During the live concert at malaysia, besides Shunkan Sentimental..
The crowd sang Harukaze from the beginning.. Ho Onion

SCANDAL was surprised as well and let us sing the chorus if I remembered correctly..
It depends on the situation in my opinion. Whistle

SCANDAL the best all girls band ever !
RINA — I may make a mistake, I may be unable to do it, and I may lose heart..
but I think it is wasteful if I stopped because of such a thing.. I want to steadily change tomorrow by myself !
Back to top Go down

atpsiam

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I re-watched the harukaze live and it did sound nice hearing the crowd sing. I think they usually let the crowd sing the softer parts of their songs. Idk, i feel like each time i hear the crowd sing the lyrics for Scandal it brings more life to the song. UHUH!

Hmm, I think a better questioned to ask is which Scandal songs would sound greater if the crowd sang the part together?

Back to top Go down

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
"Everybody Say Yeah!" is one of the standard crowd-participation songs at their shows, and it's awesome. It's tailor-made for Haruna to go "Everybody say..." and then point at the crowd and everybody jumps and yells "YEAH!" It really fires people up, and I'm sure it was written with that in mind. When I saw them, they seemed a little tense until that song (which I think was the third song), and then they just loosened right up and the crowd got really into it. It's an ice-breaker kind of song.

The only other song I've *always* seen them pause for crowd participation on is "Scandal Baby", at least recently. They may not have done it in the very early days but they always do now. Other songs, though, it seems like they sometimes do and sometimes don't.

Back to top Go down

spyoff

Caless Student
Caless Student
AFAIK, they first time do it on SCANDAL Baby, which is actually pause and give some space to let the fans sing with them.

Other song I know already stated above, ESY, Shunkan Sentimental, Harukaze.
Usually fans also sing during Taiyou Scandalous, the "na na na na na" part.

For me, I want to hear S.L magic played again by them. I want to sing it along with fans during SCANDAL live

Smile

Back to top Go down

atpsiam

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haha yes!! S.L. magic!! That one will definitely be a fun song to sing along. i think Satisfaction would be good too .

Back to top Go down

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
Yeah, when Scandal performed in Indonesia last week, every single person in the crowd seemed to sing every single line of every single song on the setlist. But Haruna did stop at a few parts to let the crowd sing, not just the "la la la la" or "na na na na" or "YEAH!!" part, but also at a part with an actual line on it. I haven't seen Haruna did that on any other live show, so was that the first one?

Also, the "yappari ienakatta yo, ima demo kimi ga suki da yo" part of Sayonana My Friend seems to be good for the crowd to sing if the song's at the end of the show. The whole reff of Scandal Baby is good too for crowd's sing-along in my opinion.

OMGWTF!
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
everybody say yeah ! , shunkan sentimenta and scandal baby ..

Love ~ Mami x Haruna ~Love 
Back to top Go down

ahxiian

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Medios wrote:Yeah, when Scandal performed in Indonesia last week, every single person in the crowd seemed to sing every single line of every single song on the setlist. But Haruna did stop at a few parts to let the crowd sing, not just the "la la la la" or "na na na na" or "YEAH!!" part, but also at a part with an actual line on it. I haven't seen Haruna did that on any other live show, so was that the first one?

I'm not so sure but that happened in the last Malaysia live as well.. maybe it only happens for small lives like these. I guess they just go with the flow during the concert. Smile

SCANDAL the best all girls band ever !
RINA — I may make a mistake, I may be unable to do it, and I may lose heart..
but I think it is wasteful if I stopped because of such a thing.. I want to steadily change tomorrow by myself !
Back to top Go down