Moderator Retirement [Page 2 of 2]

Re: Moderator Retirement
Posted on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:01 pm

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
I can't say i'm exactly willing to let the both of you go,but oh well.Well done,the both of you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:05 pm

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
thank you haruhiyuu and BB Praise

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:49 am

OhhmyRina

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thank you BB and Haruhiyuu ~ good luck for your new career's ~ i hope we will met soon , Scandal fan is always be fan ~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Yeah, as all said, congrats and thanks to you, BB and haruhiyuu !

It might be 8 months since I've been here, SCANDAL HEAVEN had became my second family, because of you I'm proud and happy to be here, even if I may did'nt speak to you so much, but for have managed a so beautiful Forum, you have all of my respect !

If you'll still be here, I won't say to you goodbye Hehee I just hope to see you soon, and this time, not for lock one of my topic x) (Even if I think I don't have so locked topics Tongue )

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:33 pm

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
I've been away for few days, so I'm quite surprised about their retirement as moderators..
Although I've been here for only one years++, but I felt thankful to them for the great effort they made to make this forum bigger and moreee bigger! Thanks for all of your hardwork, guys! Love you both! Cheers! Thanks a lot..! ..And good luck!

http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:01 pm

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks for all your work and best of luck to you! Nice One

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:12 pm

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer

Thanks for all the hard work you guys have made in SH

Praise

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:47 pm

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
TOJ Onion Those efforts you made for the SH family....I'm so thankful.
@ boss haruhiyuu I wouldn't be able to understand Scandal's life as a band if you didn't make the effort to put sub on those DOCUs....
@ boss BB I knew that you were one of those staffs who made SH more organized...we're very thankful.. Relax Onion

Arigatou gozaimasu!

Last edited by UYL on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oh my bad)

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? Cool
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
Tsk Tsk Tsk
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:07 am

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks for the effort both of you have put in into making SH a great forum! My best wishes for the both of you~

Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:08 am

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
thank You very much for haruhiyuu and BB
thank you for being a good moderator ..

Love ~ Mami x Haruna ~Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 pm

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
Oh what a surprise! You guys did a very good job and it will probably take some time to realize that you guys are no longer mods. Thank you for the hard work! Happy

♥ TARI TARI ♥

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:23 am

tanjs

Caless Student
Caless Student
All the best to you two then!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:35 am

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
I still can't move on about this XD but thank you to boss Yuu and boss BB :D Thanks for your service and keeping the SH well organized!

Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:05 am

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
Thank you haruhiyuu & BB for being so committed to making SH an awesome community for SCANDAL fans! And I hope you continue to make SH an awesome place. Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:26 am

HaruhoKaisser

International Performer
International Performer
Thank you very much for haruhiyuu and BB!
You guys had done so much for SH, good luck for both of you! XD

The President of The Avatarless Clan, back in action!! *insert some cool-looking pose here* xD
----------

United by the love for SCANDAL~
----------
damatte0924 : Ed, I wanna go back to being the old Lexy Darla, I don't want hair!! especially long and lavishing straight hair from a shampoo commercial D<
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:15 am

entreprende

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for everything you've shared to us in SH. Good luck and Good bless! :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:30 am

reine0314

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Great Job Guys!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:31 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well i'm late to the party and i'm a very fresh member here but i know what it is to be a mod/admin on sites/forums and it's not easy most of the times and very time consuming.

So thanks to retired mods and the active mods/admins to make SH a nice place ! Keepup the good work please

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8777-game-fun-with-scandal
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10195-game-2048-puzzle-scandal-editions
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu May 16, 2013 6:59 pm

yukime213

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
woah i've just read this today but still i want to say thank you tho haruhiyuu and bb

they're great moderators

thanks for the help and fun ^____^

SCANDAL is LOVE.love. Love Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:50 pm

braneyJ

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thanks to you two 

good luck with your lives

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:57 am

Yushiki_Katsura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yushikikatsura.blog.fc2.com/
arigatou senpai! Praise

I L0ve Scandal!!        Forever Scandal
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:09 am

BenT_Rebellion

Caless Student
Caless Student
Arigato...Shy

Back to top Go down