Orsoheart

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i think...i want to be...Mami's hairband! whenerver she's gonna rock hard she gonna wear me, then i'll keep her hair in place while she rocking out beautifully!  Hohoho Onion  and canta doll which she kissed during live... Nose Bleed ...although she threw me into the crowd...i will treasure that kiss mami-chan!!!! Tears of Joy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guys, girls, check this out! help me out! i'll help you too~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i want to go to JAPAN!
  TOJ Onion 
Back to top Go down

fredrickfx

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow, everyone took all the good ones. Namely Mami's 3DS and pillow. So let's see.. I would be, Mami's surgical mask!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
またねとおおきくてをふって、さよならじゃないことたしかめた。
Back to top Go down

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
-Censored by mod-
Mod: Most of us probably know what you mean, but it's not the most appropriate thing to hint at.

Back to top Go down

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haruna's diary or her throat pad lol

Back to top Go down

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I want to be their roadie! I take care of my own guitar arsenal very well. So will do theirs right.

Back to top Go down

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Since this post is 8 pages in and some of members might not notice the first post of this thread, I'd like to remind everyone that saying things which may be perceived to have some kind of sexual connotation will not be tolerated. The post will be censored/removed and the offender may get a SPAM marker.
haruhiyuu, one of our retired staff, has asked not to say things such as underwear, towels, etc etc. and I will continue to observe that guideline.
Thank you. Happy

Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I want to be Mami's jaguar guitar..because i like the jaguar guitar Happy

me want you..

(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Jose Manuel Cortes

Caless Student
Caless Student
i would like to be Mami´s bed, it would be like hugging her all night.

Back to top Go down

lock_on_stratos

Caless Student
Caless Student
i want to be mami's guitar

Last edited by Lexian on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please avoid making any hints towards NSFW images/ideas, etc.)

Back to top Go down

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I want to be a melon for mami  Smile

me want you..

(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

tantrum_tagu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
MAYBE BEING HARUNA'S GUITAR STRAP SO I CAN BE ON HER SHOULDER AND SUPPORT HER

[size=31]飛[/size][size=31]べ[/size][size=31]![/size]
Back to top Go down

menadorui

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I want to have Rina's Drumset with SCANDAL sing and  and their names/signatures

Back to top Go down

sasazakis_

Caless Student
Caless Student
I would want to be Mami's guitar (specifically, her custom HSS Strat). 
So that I'll be next to Mami and be held/hugged by her quite frequently xD

Back to top Go down

Ryuuseigun_39

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I would want to be Tomomi's hairbrush. That way I could feel her beautiful hair everyday...

@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I sent you a PM and you haven't replied! D:

Sukyandaru desu~!
Back to top Go down

mumu

Caless Student
Caless Student
i want to be mami coat so that i can warm her :3

"Queens don't reach the top just by being cute" - Queens are Trumps
Back to top Go down

Mamiisthebest

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.scandal-heaven.com/u14464
I want to be Mami's shirt... so I can always be with her  Love

Love
Back to top Go down

acquy1311

Caless Student
Caless Student
i want to be Mami's guitar pick, so she can hold me whenever she plays guitar  Love LOVE

Back to top Go down

SoulSnatcher911

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mami's eyeglasses.... I just want! Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down