You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: What would be the name of your Band?
Posted Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:03 pm

Yushiki_Katsura

Yushiki_Katsura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yushikikatsura.blog.fc2.com/
Magnetic Love :D

Because I really love it!! and i think it's so fantastic!!!!

What would be the name of your Band? - Page 2 Ggggg112
What would be the name of your Band? - Page 2 296664I L0ve Scandal!!What would be the name of your Band? - Page 2 477790        What would be the name of your Band? - Page 2 4084580553Forever Scandal What would be the name of your Band? - Page 2 3566927540
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 02, 2013 4:48 am

S type

S type

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
nice names for a band Happy .clap. Nice one

私はヒカルだ、
スキャンダルの最大のファン。
それは私の人生の一部だ。。。

SCANDAL☆MAMI
Gt.です。Gt.。

ふぉろみ♥️

はんたーねえむ は
まみたろす☀️
ひと狩りいこーぜ(*´ω`*)

大阪城ホーォォォォぉオオルルルル!

What would be the name of your Band? - Page 2 Tumblr_mptb64mzq01s4uarco1_500

I love HARUNA.MAMI.RINAX.TOMOMI LOVE .toj.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:36 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Hiei and companies.....

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:44 am

S type

S type

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hiei wrote:Hiei and companies.....

Hiei and Companies Nice one

私はヒカルだ、
スキャンダルの最大のファン。
それは私の人生の一部だ。。。

SCANDAL☆MAMI
Gt.です。Gt.。

ふぉろみ♥️

はんたーねえむ は
まみたろす☀️
ひと狩りいこーぜ(*´ω`*)

大阪城ホーォォォォぉオオルルルル!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:05 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
I have formed bands with different friends in the past and our band names included Stomach of Chaos, suck, Asthmatic Rhino, Stupidmop and Ah Lian Hot Pants!

What would be the name of your Band? - Page 2 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:58 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
the HieiS

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:33 am

Mdri

Mdri

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
S type wrote:Our Band name is "Caless"

me and my friends decided that Caless would be the name of our band, because scandal
Haruna, Mami, Tomomi, Rina. met in Osaka Vocal and dance school called Caless .clap.

Oh didn't know about that last part. Do you play any original songs?

Let's see a cool band name... urgh, maybe " Hit the pill", idk ! haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:08 am

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
~Charmers~

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:29 am

mamijjang

mamijjang

Caless Student
Caless Student
wow its pretty hard to name a band eh. 

The Buritos. cos i love buritos :<

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
The Flying Shadows

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:26 am

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Without a reason, I've been naming SCANDAL's song Satisfaction as "Sadist Faction" lately. .lol.Too bad the name has already been taken.

Some other names "Two Minute Difference" inspired from a Korean Drama I've been watching repeatedly.

The last one is "In The Knees" I like to play with words so probably you already know where it came from.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:25 am

Rencast_Guilty

Rencast_Guilty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://seff-the-scandalous.tumblr.com/
CRISIS....it's epic....like SCANDALxCRISIS...

seriously....I'll name my band CRISIS

What would be the name of your Band? - Page 2 Photo.php?fbid=334681953327735&set=a.241925532603378.56543

LOVE !!!!!RINA OVERLOAD!!!!! LOVE

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
!!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:02 am

Space_Ranger017

Space_Ranger017

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Flaming Marshmallow Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Super Six-Four

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
hahaa.. i was thinking about "Orange Basket"... Who thinks that is a stupid title? ..... MEE (but i still like it :D ) Peace Onion

What would be the name of your Band? - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
"Distorted"

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:25 pm

braneyJ

braneyJ

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
if i have a band i would name it DRENCHED UNIVERSE cause its AWESOME.wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
"Vanguard"

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:04 am

S type

S type

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Nice band name guys Nice one

私はヒカルだ、
スキャンダルの最大のファン。
それは私の人生の一部だ。。。

SCANDAL☆MAMI
Gt.です。Gt.。

ふぉろみ♥️

はんたーねえむ は
まみたろす☀️
ひと狩りいこーぜ(*´ω`*)

大阪城ホーォォォォぉオオルルルル!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:04 am

donkdoronkdonk

donkdoronkdonk

International Performer
International Performer
i will name it with my username, donkdoronkdonk band Hohoho Onion

What would be the name of your Band? - Page 2 Rina_s14

.dance. RINA .dance.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:07 am

S type

S type

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
donkdoronkdonk wrote:i will name it with my username, donkdoronkdonk band Hohoho Onion

Hahahaha, Nice Donk .clap.

私はヒカルだ、
スキャンダルの最大のファン。
それは私の人生の一部だ。。。

SCANDAL☆MAMI
Gt.です。Gt.。

ふぉろみ♥️

はんたーねえむ は
まみたろす☀️
ひと狩りいこーぜ(*´ω`*)

大阪城ホーォォォォぉオオルルルル!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:56 am

lovely_tine26Love

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
DIAMOND RAINDROPS .. haha i really wanna have a band .. <3 .wow.

What would be the name of your Band? - Page 2 Tomo-chan-tomomi-ogawa-22546509-320-192
--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
"Eastern Wind"

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:48 am

Akimi Musain

Akimi Musain

Caless Student
Caless Student
SM.G

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:13 pm

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
"Royal Knights"

.... alright, I know some of you would say that it's too formal as a band name XD
but, the Royal Knights of Digimon series left quite an impression on me, that I'm tempted to name a group with that name ROFL

What would be the name of your Band? - Page 2 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum