Smite
Posted on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:57 am

chezu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

CURRENTLY ALPHA TESTING - SMITE is a free-to-play online battleground between gods. Players choose from a selection of mythical gods, join session-based arena combat, and use custom powers and team tactics against other player-controlled gods and non-player controlled minions. Inspired by DoTA (Defense of the Ancients) but instead of being above the action you are IN the action. Close third-person camera instead of RTS view. Move with WASD instead of clicking on a map. Detailed graphics and visual FX. Action combat, dodging, and AIMING. Free-to-Play but not pay-to-win. Apply for beta at www.smitegame.com.

ESRB Rating: RATING PENDING - Visit www.esrb.org for rating information

======================================

So, is anybody ever play this game? Even though it's still alpha beta, it's fun to play. Very intense and exciting with great graphics. I was spend many time for playing this game nowaday hahaha.
Let's Play! Clap Clap

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
karafuru na mirakuru wa mirai kara kuru mou me no mae
''I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance."-Invoker
Back to top Go down

Re: Smite
Posted on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
I was tempted to download this a while back. I saw some pro League of Legends players play it on twitch stream. It looks neat! Like a 3rd person moba.
I might try it out someday, but not now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:57 pm

chezu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Okay then. Let's play together next time when you're ready Clap

karafuru na mirakuru wa mirai kara kuru mou me no mae
''I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance."-Invoker
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
chezu wrote:So, is anybody ever play this game? Even though it's still alpha beta, it's fun to play.

Well, the answer would be quite self-explanatory given the absence of replies in this thread... Assuming this thread just got obscured in the course of years, I wonder if there are people who play this game now it's already out of its alpha period? I actually caught up with this game some days ago, but finding this thread was an archaeological discovery on its own. ^^

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:09 pm

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
I haven't played Smite in a long time, but definitely when it was out for full release.
It's a nice MOBA but I never had that motivation to play regularly.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:24 am

Baracuda

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The same as Lexian honestly, it's a nice change especially from playing LoL so much, but it's a hit or miss from some it seems. I honestly enjoy it, though I have to say the learning curve is definitely much more difficult in Smite.

Oh Tomomi, making some naan.

Back to top Go down