Favorite SCANDAL Song [Page 2 of 3]

Re: Favorite SCANDAL Song
Posted on Fri May 17, 2013 7:20 pm

playerare

Caless Student
Caless Student
Harukaze..

It never bores me.. Always love that song!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Eireen

Caless Student
Caless Student
At the moment, Koe.
That's because Mami sings it and I love her voice. The lyric is particular, but I like it... makes me remember someone...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 27, 2013 2:29 am

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Why only one? Hard to decide Cry

.... Koe, I choose Koe. Love

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 28, 2013 9:55 pm

fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com
a fun song, make me enjoy it.....

Taiyou SCANDALOUS.....

Tama SCANDALOUS

Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 28, 2013 11:15 pm

SCAPepper

International Performer
International Performer
shunkan sentimental, because it's an awesome song \õ/ and is from my favorite anime fullmetal alchemist

SooJung stole my heart
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Rararata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Although it's relatively new and I probably still am in the honeymoon period...

24 Jikan Plus no Yoake Mae

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 31, 2013 6:54 am

champi101

Caless Student
Caless Student
I really dont like Koe at first. But after they sang it last Malaysia Visit I was really moved. Mami is so emotional singing the song and I can definitely feel it.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:59 am

lovely_tine26Love

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SHUNKAN SENTIMENTAL<3

--*TinLOVESSCANDAL<3   >c<CANTA Love
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Aitai, Harukaze, Sayonara My Friend- i love feeling lonely.
So as, it reminds me of something i need to do.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:53 pm

graysky14

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
it'll be Scandal Baby and Switch

Don't mind me... I'm just a geeky gamer who loves SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
I like "Mayonaka Orchestra" by Aqua Timez as well.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:35 am

Seratoph

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandal baby, Rock 'n Roll and Koe since they are the most played songs in my iTunes playlist.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Slow; Complication; Flavor of Life; Last Moment- Kiyoharu; ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D; Utada Hikaru; SPYAIR

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Hiei wrote:Slow; Complication; Flavor of Life; Last Moment- Kiyoharu; ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D; Utada Hikaru; SPYAIR

Hiei, we're talking about your favorite SCANDAL song here, not from any artist.

Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:55 pm

braneyJ

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
mine is switch and burn

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:12 pm

chibcheb

International Performer
International Performer
These days I'm happy to listen to rock Happy , so the "rock and roll widow" is my favorite song at this time, let alone hear Rina playing drum, it was amazing~ Love

LOVE  TIMO と HARUNA と RINA と MAMI Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
As of now,

Everybody Say Yeah, GIRLism and Want You

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 am

chaeorz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well my 'first' favorite song of SCANDAL was Haruka. But now since I listened to their songs a lot than before.. I can't make up my mind which one's my favorite now.... Waaa Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:59 am

Mamiiheart

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://mynameischinchan.weebly.com/index.html
*HARUKAZE ( The Best !!!!!!! )
*SCANDAL BABY
*Sayonara My Friend
*Shunkan Sentimental
*Future

Can i say --All of their Songs ?
HAHA. Happy)))

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:53 am

jyoung754

Caless Student
Caless Student
Kimi to yotu to namida!!

SCANDAL's the best!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:12 pm

freefood

Caless Student
Caless Student
There are too many! But if I have to choose "at this moment" probably Aitai.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:19 am

XenaidaMagFive

Caless Student
Caless Student
hehehe! lots of great songs.... it's so hard to choose... XD

Onion Skipping
~~~~XenaidaMagFive~~~~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:59 am

Erick Taicho

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandal baby!
But I also have to mention Anata Ga Mawaru because I LOVE that song! 
Scandal baby is definitely my favorite though. ( I also LOVE this song!) lol XD

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:56 am

Mr.Aries

International Performer
International Performer
Shunkan Sentimental, Pride, Taiyou To Kimi Ga Egaku STORY, Love Survive, Shoujo S, not to mention Awanai Tsumori No, Genki De Ne, Queen Are Trumps, and the others. Well, it's hard to choose because I like all of SCANDAL song, though. Reason? I don't think I have any special reason. I just love them, that's all.......

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:00 pm

HarunaGuy

Caless Student
Caless Student
It keeps changing for me but right now it has to be "Midnight Television"

Something about that song... love it so much. Even the vocal effects in it.

Brill! Cool Walk

LOVE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]LOVE
Back to top Go down