Go down

Re: An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami
Posted Tue May 07, 2013 12:27 pm

tazul@Dr.ze

tazul@Dr.ze

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://tazulmohd@yahoo.com
i have an idea how about we write a letter that sigh "Happy Birthday Mami-san" write your wish to her it well lovely.and post the picture to her twiiter .how about it minna?

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 450165
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 07, 2013 3:41 pm

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
I updated the list Tongue

Yushiki_Katsura wrote:I was thinking that i will give cake .....
or a collection of photo album of her??

Unfortunately for you Ryukiie already proposed this idea (about the cake) and about the collection, it's up to you. The most important for us is to tweet her at the same time.

tazul@Dr.ze wrote:i have an idea how about we write a letter that sigh "Happy Birthday Mami-san" write your wish to her it well lovely.and post the picture to her twiiter .how about it minna?

I think she won't take time to see all our photos (and it's normal). On her birthday, she'll receive a lot of messages, letters, gifts, photos etc... So it will be hard for her to look all our photos. Even for her tweets, maybe she'll check them quickly, it's all. It's why I want our tweets be similar. After all we all know she won't read our tweets 1 by 1, but if she sees a lot of similar tweets, maybe she'll notice something ^^

Last edited by Yassu on Wed May 08, 2013 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

SCANDAL is more than a band, it's a passion

==>Census of SCANDAL fans<==
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 07, 2013 5:15 pm

davezzz

davezzz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/damewn
count me in too! .happy.

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 Haruhisiggy
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 07, 2013 5:37 pm

iRickStar

iRickStar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I updated the list

And I also changed the hashtag because between the hashtag and @SCANDAL*Mami, we have only about 90 words, and that's too short.So the hashtag becomes==> #HBMamifromSH. I think like that it's precise, simple, and above all, shorter than before. Everyone is ok?
After, I think now it's better to put "[your username] from SCANDAL Heaven" in the end of your message because since I reduced the hashtag, it's easier now to write it. Actually the name of SCANDAL HEAVEN must appear somewhere. Because for us, when we see SH, we think directly to SCANDAL HEAVEN, but it's not the same thing for others. Moreover, it's just to wish her happy birthday, not to confess your love xD Obviously she won't read all our tweets, but if she see a lot of time "From SCANDAL HEAVEN" in the end of a lot of tweets, she'll notice easily that we planned something.

All sounds good to me ^^

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 Tumblr_mkapadgq3W1s59rqfo1_400_zpse668e4f0

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 07, 2013 6:55 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Hum, isn't it worse to add SH/Scandal Heaven twice? You will make it "#HBMamifromSH" + "From SCANDAL HEAVEN".

Also didn't know the "@scandal_mami" counts for the 140 letters... So let's see what we really need to put in the message/hashtag :

- @scandal_mami
- scandal-heaven
- mami

If you want to use the "username from Scandal-Heaven" to finish the message then you don't need Scandal-Heaven or SH elsewhere. If you don't want it then we need it in the hashtag.

The "#HappyBirthdayMamiFromScandalHeaven" is maybe very long but it's exactly the message we want, it's very clear. I don't really like "#HBMamifromSH" at all to be honest because the only real word in it is Mami, the rest... well you may understand it but it's not great all IMHO.

I think we should keep the "#HappyBirthdayMamiFromScandalHeaven" or split it in two if you really want to put your username. But for people with a long nickname it's gonna be hard ^^

Example 1:
@scandal_mami #HappyBirthdayMamiFromScandalHeaven お誕生日おめでとうございますMAMI-さん!(68 left, so you can add a sentence here easily)

We could use the casual version to make it a bit shorter and also not say MAMI in the message (because it's already in the hashtag), so example 2:
@scandal_mami #HappyBirthdayMamiFromScandalHeaven 誕生日おめでとう。!(80 left that's a lot... but i don't like that version)

If you want to put the username in it then let's split the hashtag we don't need SH twice, example 3:
@scandal_mami #HappyBirthdayMami お誕生日おめでとうございますMAMI-さん!message here then... username from SCANDAL HEAVEN (65~ left for the message + the username, the words in italic are just to there to illustrate)

So example 1 and 3 are basically the same but example 1 is more if you want along sentence while example 3 is better if you really want to put the username.

Now obliviously a lot of people don't have the same nickname here and on twitter so they would like to add their username but is it really necessary? She is then gonna see the twitter account name AND the SH username. Also it would look weird with the people who have the same username on twitter and here ^^ I would have to put my nickname at the end and basically 1/3 of the message would be my nickname :s Not really optimal.

I prefer the example 1, the whole message is already in the hashtag, we use the formal way to say it and you have 68 letters left, that's enough for a small text like "have fun today! etc" or "you are awesome, have a nice day!" or "we love youuuuuuuu!!". It's just to wish her the birthday, not to write everything you feel about her xD I think the a clear hashtag and "scandal-heaven" are more important than the username or a long private message.

People who want to write a lot should just send another tweet with their message and not the happy birthday part i think. That's why i don't think that, like you say, "90 words are too short".

Oh god this is getting long and complicated, i stop now An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 56458

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
Actually, 90 characters are not that short. You can send a pretty good love letter birthday wish or two within that. Even with HaRiMa's (you have such a long username...) Example 1 with 60 characters left, one simple birthday wish is possible (I've tweeted birthday wish to a lot of people in Twitter and I could sometimes write a love letter lot of stuff within 140 characters).

Plus, like Harima said again, the most important thing to shock her would be the Scandal-Heaven people all tweeting to her in the same time, all around the world. So it's more like [お誕生日おめでとうございますMAMI-さん] and the words [ScandalHeaven] is probably enough to make a surprise at that time, although this is just the bottom line.

We're also gonna need [HappyBirthdayMami] to make it "less standard", and a few special words from each of us to make it "original" to each of us. Of course, Yassu's idea to shorten the hashtag is good, just don't do it too much. Mami won't directly think about Scandal Heaven if we only write "SH". She could think of something else. I mean, we can still go with #HBMamifromScandalHeaven and have like, what, 80 characters to write our love letter birthday wish?

So I'd say we combine Harima's and Yassu's ideas and make the tweets like this:
@scandal_mami お誕生日おめでとうございますMAMI-さん put your love letter birthday wish here #HBMamifromScandalHeaven

With that, you still have roughly 80 characters to write your special love letter birthday wish.

What do you think? .sweat.

.omg.An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 07, 2013 11:55 pm

iRickStar

iRickStar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@scandal_mami お誕生日おめでとうございますMAMI-さん put your love letter birthday wish here #HBMamifromScandalHeaven

Hmm I'm with medios, it just has a better look to it.

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 Tumblr_mkapadgq3W1s59rqfo1_400_zpse668e4f0

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 1:31 am

milulujackie

milulujackie

Caless Student
Caless Student
huh,,,,cant send present to her a..planing to sketch one book of her to wish her happy birthday leh

.hora. MAMITATSU TIMO HARU RINA .SCANDAL 最高! .punches.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 1:35 am

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
12days 15hrs 24mins to go! count me in!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 1:36 am

Medios

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
milulujackie wrote:huh,,,,cant send present to her a..planing to sketch one book of her to wish her happy birthday leh
Maybe if you want to send her the sketch you can use the address they used to receive fan mails. I know some of us have it, I just don't know where or who does.

And this is gonna be off topic, but will we do the same thing on Tomomi's birthday too? Her birthday is 10 days after Mami's anyway, so I think we should do something too, and keep the talks in one thread.

.omg.An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 Scanda13.wtf.
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 1:41 am

milulujackie

milulujackie

Caless Student
Caless Student
sure..! *cross heart* scandalous forever~~

.hora. MAMITATSU TIMO HARU RINA .SCANDAL 最高! .punches.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 3:10 am

darknessfool

darknessfool

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Count me in!! .dance.

I agree with medios' idea, it looks better this way Nice one

can't wait for the D-Day~ .smile.

I hope the mission works out well, so we can do this for all the members~ .happy.

.love. ♥TOMOMI♥ LOVE

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 Tomomi_scandal_by_gie_gie_gie_d3a4toa
signature by ~gie-gie-gie

Want to wish a Happy Birthday to TOMOMI?
Join us!!
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8610-let-s-wish-happy-birthday-to-tomomi

SCANDAL HEAVEN Birthday Club
!
Nice one
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 3:57 am

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:I think we should keep the "#HappyBirthdayMamiFromScandalHeaven" or split it in two if you really want to put your username. But for people with a long nickname it's gonna be hard ^^

ROFL
I understand now! I was wondering why you didn't like the idea tu put your username in the end of your tweet and all...Really sorry, I didn't thought it was hard to put your username since it's quite long x)
I prefer the first example. Maybe the hashtag is long, but it realy explains what we want to do. I think "imposing" a long hashtag ans not putting your username is the most fair solution. At least there will any difference between members with long and short usernames.

I tried a tweet like that:

@SCANDAL_*Mami Happy Birthday Mami
I hope you have a nice day ^^
Yassu
#HappyBirthdayMamiFromScandalHeaven

Putting my username is just a personal choice, it's just because I had about 40 letters left and I always sign my messages when I talk to somenone I don't know xD
So personally I don't think the letter limit will be a problem for us. After all we'll just write "Happy birthday Mami", then a little sentence and it's all. The most important is to do something short and effective Happy

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 4:15 am

chibcheb

chibcheb

International Performer
International Performer
just type like Yassu-san type ^
i agree..

don't make things more complicated~
our mission is to say HBD Mami from SH .clap.

togetherness not individual Nice one

Last edited by chibcheb on Wed May 08, 2013 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

LOVE  TIMO と HARUNA と RINA と MAMI .love.

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 Rsz_un10
An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 ZyLI8Ij
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 4:39 am

Keizuki

Keizuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'll join! .hora.

^ I agree with this ^

and 9am is 7am here and it's the start of my school, I'll make a plan soI don't get caught by my teacher haha, Hope it works! .nerd. Thumbs Onion

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 513813 RINA An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 12776
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 4:57 am

fernandozico

fernandozico

Caless Student
Caless Student
http:// shenaigan.web.id
give hastag twitter to Mami Nice one

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 5:12 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
In the end i'll do what you decide and what will be written in the first message in the topic when you update it. Just wanted to point out with my long message that it shouldn't be about writing a love letter, it's just a small message so 90 letters or 70 letters left are enough anyway and we don't need to shorten the hashtag or the text written in japanese.

The most important thing is that we all use the same format and wish her a happy birthday An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 12776 T

@Medios : yes about Tomomi, has been said in a previous page, unless something goes really wrong i don't see why we would not do it for Tomo ^^ Would just need a seperate topic to make it easier to track and see who is in and update the information.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 5:17 am

mcmamitasu

mcmamitasu

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm in favor of the hashtag #HappyBirthdayMamifromScandalHeaven. #HBMamifromScandalHeaven doesn't imply that we are greeting her. I understand that we need to use shortcut because of the limited number of letters in tweeter but please, .please. don't use shortcut on the word "happy birthday". Oh well, its just my opinion, majority wins here. I will definitely support this project. .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 5:57 am

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:In the end i'll do what you decide and what will be written in the first message in the topic when you update it. Just wanted to point out with my long message that it shouldn't be about writing a love letter, it's just a small message so 90 letters or 70 letters left are enough anyway and we don't need to shorten the hashtag or the text written in japanese.

Yep I toally agree, it's why I edited my post a lot of times ^^ There are some things I didn't noticed in the beginning but thanks to your post I noticed them finally. For example about the username, as my username is short, I didn't saw it could be a problem, but now I totally understand HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo's opinion.
And about the hashtag I think it won't change now Tongue

Medios wrote:And this is gonna be off topic, but will we do the same thing on Tomomi's birthday too? Her birthday is 10 days after Mami's anyway, so I think we should do something too, and keep the talks in one thread.

Sorry I forgot to reply to your last post, but indeed as HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo said, I already planned to start to wish Tomomi's birthday like we want to do for Mami. I just want to be sure that the project is ok for Mami. Like that, it will be easy to do it for Tomomi as we already did it once. By cons I'll start another thread for her because otherwise we'll be confused on here Wink

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 8:07 am

Ryukiie

Ryukiie

International Performer
International Performer
hhmmmmm An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 438254

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 8:25 am

jhenzky

jhenzky

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
9:00 am it will be huh....well then......... interesting

okay the i'll join you guys with that brilliant idea of yours

Nice one Nice one

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 Tumblr_mvparejkRR1sk01pvo1_250               
JHENZKY IS MY NAME ........PLEASE REMEMBER THAT Tongue
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
^ Added ^^

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 2:14 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
You can count me in.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 5:26 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I can tweet this from the SCANDAL HEAVEN Twitter!

The time would be fine for me since it'll be 5 pm here, but I think it's a bit too early in regards to Japan time. It doesn't seem like they'll have any activities planned around then, and the girls aren't always up early in the morning if they don't have anything important scheduled. But, I guess it'll have to do in regards to what the local time will be for many SH members, and hopefully she will see them if we send enough.

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 08, 2013 6:49 pm

SCAPepper

SCAPepper

International Performer
International Performer
I was thinking about doing a drawing for mami Onion Smile what you think minna?

An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami - Page 5 4qVqQA4
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.