Re: about scandal vs budokan
Posted on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:54 pm

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
meow-chan wrote:The last part of that performance is really really really cool!they are rocking themselves out there =) =) =)

Yup, I like how they extended the last part of the song. I also just love how Haruna sounds singing the whole song, but especially that second bridge when she sings "kowashitashimae ima sugu ni" - she is belting it out there. That little pitch change on "ni" that's different from the album, it actually gives me goosebumps whenever I listen to it. She is feeling those lyrics.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:23 am

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@spacecadet yeah yeah you're right about the "kowashitashimae ima sugu ni" part =) it is really different from the album.. LOVE im so inlove with that song LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:31 pm

ahxiian

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haha.. I see majority prefer the budokan live but both are really good in different ways. I listened to "Burn" from the live more than from the album. I always go blank and stunned when watching them performing that song.. it really sounds awesome !

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SCANDAL the best all girls band ever !
RINA — I may make a mistake, I may be unable to do it, and I may lose heart..
but I think it is wasteful if I stopped because of such a thing.. I want to steadily change tomorrow by myself !
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:38 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
They are too different for me to compare, I love both.

Overall Budokan seems "better" because of the setlist, energy and the little things like RINA's Drum solo or the mini-stage at the end but Osaka is very emotional and awesome too. They don't have the same purpose so I don't think it's necessary to compare them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:19 am

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
has anyone noticed in the intro of haruka, haruna's pick is still on the string on the first fret?she did even noticed it before she finished the intro, did a strum and turned back..

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
hanautasancho wrote:I've watched Scandal vs Budokan for about 20 times or more now and I still find that part cute and funny hahaha ...

20 Time? OMG I've watched it only 2 times Silence going to watch AGAIN!!! Love

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:30 pm

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mami♥ wrote:
hanautasancho wrote:I've watched Scandal vs Budokan for about 20 times or more now and I still find that part cute and funny hahaha ...

20 Time? OMG I've watched it only 2 times Silence going to watch AGAIN!!! Love

I think it's pretty normal for me haha .... it has become a hobby to watch and watch Scandal videos hehe

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:42 pm

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@meow-chan
haha I never noticed that. And I saw the live 3 times full and many times some parts haha

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:36 am

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@darksider59

actually it took me 5 times before i saw it..haha maybe because of boredom that made me noticed it..

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:34 am

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
do you know where can i watch the Scandal vs. budokan full ?

Love ~ Mami x Haruna ~Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:13 am

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
^ browse here **LINK REMOVED BY MOD**

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Sorry guys, sharing links to sites that host official release material is not allowed here.

Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:07 am

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
you should close this thread or rename it. its spiraling from budokan -osaka jo-to downloading it.(which is a no-no) Sweating

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:12 am

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Good call, kaito. Cutting the losses and closing the thread. *SLICE*

Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down