Do you want SCANDAL To come in your country??
Posted on Wed May 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
Well, i am dreaming about every day Cry Shy Do you want SCANDAL To come in your country?? :3 Why/Why not?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Re: Do you want SCANDAL To come in your country??
Posted on Wed May 15, 2013 2:16 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Who would say no =O?

We all dream about it especially the non-asian fans i guess because they did some concerts in Asia but the chances of them coming in some countries like France, Germany, USA, etc is really small... We can only hope

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 15, 2013 5:41 pm

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah!!! of course we want Scandal to come in France Clap

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 15, 2013 5:44 pm

chibcheb

International Performer
International Performer
of course~~
i hope SCANDAL can come again to Indonesia~ at AFA-ID is great too.... as a guest band

LOVE  TIMO と HARUNA と RINA と MAMI Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
This thread is pretty much the same as this one:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Feel free to add your reasons for why or why not (If you don't want SCANDAL to come to your country for some weird reason [O_o]) in that thread) in that thread too.
I will proceed to lock this up.

Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down