about twitter of scandal member
Posted on Sat May 25, 2013 1:45 pm

hidetomatsumoto

Caless Student
Caless Student
hey, i have seen twitter of each scandal member, then i know if rina has the most followers, then haru and then mami...

and i want to know why tomomi has the least followers compared to other member according to your opinion....
i so sad timo has the least followers

Back to top Go down

Re: about twitter of scandal member
Posted on Sat May 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think its normal for one to have the most followers and one to have the least. It can't all be balanced. To me, doesn't matter if Tomomi or any of the other members have the least followers. Numbers dont really matter because she has fans from all over.I'm sure she knows that too  UHUH!

But to answer your question, I really do not know why she has the least followers.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 25, 2013 2:29 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
It can't be perfectly balanced ^_^

It's between 110k and 145k. RINA has the most because she is the most active and the social media member. Maybe TOMOMI doesn't advertise her twitter too much or simple didn't post enough in the past to gain new followers.

It doesn't mean anything to be honest, don't be sad

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
I think it's safe to say that Tomomi doesn't tweet as often as the others. Sure, one could argue that Haruna tweets the least, but you'd also have to take her status as band leader, main vocalist, connections with other celebrities/companies, etc. , into consideration.

With that being said, these are just numbers. There's no competition and reason to be upset.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down