Go down

Vampire Knight Ending Thoughts
Posted Sun May 26, 2013 12:36 pm

harunalover123

harunalover123

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey guys!

So if you don't know the last chapter of Vampire Knight just came out! .clap.
Now the great thing is it is OUT but the not so great thing is that this Matsuri Hino classic has finally ended .omg.
If you haven't read it then it is available here:
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c093/5.html

And if you don't understand the ending here's a little explanation (SPOILER ALERT):

Yuki decides to revive Kaname by sacrificing herself. Zero is dead as he was not a pure vampire and Yuki has happily spent her life with him. Kaname wakes up to see his daughter who calls him "the other father" as Zero was the fatherly figure she grew up with. So Kaname pretty much finally gets to see his daughter...as a human. The younger boy is Zero and Yuki's child and he gets to meet his, you could say, stepfather. Kaname is now a human and that butterfly that lands on his hand at the end represents Yuki.

So what do you guys think of the ending? Honestly, I'm pretty content I mean she has obviously listened to her fans and made sure that Yuki ends up with Kaname and Zero and gets to share her life with both of them. I think the ending was a bit rushed especially the whole afterdeath scene of Kaname with the destroying of the building and whatever. And maybe I would've liked to see a bit more of what happens to the other characters in the end. Being a Kaname fan I was happy to see him come to life as a human and get to see his daughter but overall it was a good ending.

Share your thoughts Happy

Harunalover123

Vampire Knight Ending Thoughts  Tumblr_mty6o6qJwP1sqcr2ao4_500
HARUNA KAWAII LOVE 
Back to top Go down

Re: Vampire Knight Ending Thoughts
Posted Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:41 am

Mamiiheart

Mamiiheart

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://mynameischinchan.weebly.com/index.html
For me. I don't hate the ending but .. it was one of the hell twist anyway. 
I thought she was going to end up with Kaname and aside from the Fact that she's Pregnant right ?
But .. At least, in the end ZeroXYuuki wins ! But still ~ i really felt bad for Kaname.

Vampire Knight Ending Thoughts  Tumblr_m1oc7mjVXF1rsd7dmo1_500
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:48 am

cheschireX

cheschireX

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was disappointed with the ending, I really feel bad for Zero because Yuuki loved Kaname always, she just stayed with him because Kaname died.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:11 am

KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://kisuke-matamune.deviantart.com/
>.> Stupid Zero......

Vampire Knight Ending Thoughts  SaberLily-Sig_zpsb97a97a6
--------This Sig is done by me, uploaded on DA as kisuke-matamune------
Back to top Go down