rina leaving band??? [Page 1 of 1]

rina leaving band???
Posted on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:26 am

hidetomatsumoto

Caless Student
Caless Student
hey, i have to read topic in this fansite....
and i'm shocked when reading rina ever wanted to leaving the band....

is that true?
anyone can give detail information?

Back to top Go down

Re: rina leaving band???
Posted on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:33 am

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I think the information you've read was when they were just starting...
She felt incompetent in playing drums back then and felt like quitting but the girls persuaded her not to.
And that's how the famous line "If there's no RINA, there won't be SCANDAL anymore" came up..hehe

But now, she enjoys being in the band and wants to continue even after 10 years from now Happy

Last edited by gaLa_LiannE08 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:41 am

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I think you're thinking about the 2009 'Song seed' interview where Rina talked about the early experiences they had when SCANDAL had formed and she cried about it. She just remembered all the things she went through; she thought that drumming was too hard and wanted to quit. Knowing this, the other members always said that 'SCANDAL isn't SCANDAL without Rina as our drummer.' or something to that extent like what gaLa_LiannE08 said.

True at some stage, she probably went through a phase where she did want to give up and quit, but now, she really loves the band so there's really nothing to worry about. Happy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:24 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Your title almost gave me a heart attack... Glad we are talking about that old story only Hawt

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
I had the same reaction as HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo, please be more careful with making thread titles and check multiple sources. Especially with things like this. Fansites are not very credible sources.

To clarify: CONTRARY TO WHAT SOME FANSITE SAYS, RINA IS NOT LEAVING SCANDAL.

Locked to prevent further panic from other members.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down