Edited Photos inculding Scandal Members.
Posted on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:15 pm

champi101

Caless Student
Caless Student
Saw some edited photos including Scandal Members.

I don't get it. Are those really necessary?

They are kind of misleading and it create false information.
I saw a photo of Mami that pissed me a lot.
It was easily spread throughout social media and it created wrong information.
Like he/she put Mami face to someone else's body.
I search throughout the internet to find out who made it. I was able find out who it was.
Why does he/she needs to do that?

Scandal are kind enough to share their photos and updates to us fans.

I saw some Scandal photo being edited to make it mode beautiful and lively by adding backgrounds and captions, but putting her face on someone's body is a little cruel.

I just hope not see any of those again.

I will not post the picture nor the name of the person who made it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Edited Photos inculding Scandal Members.
Posted on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:38 pm

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
actually i am guilty of doing this thing in the past (2009-10 i think?) when i was practicing photoshop
i did it for fun and for practicing purposes, and showed it to the older (SH) members at FB.

IMO Sometimes we want to see how the girls would look like in "this" or "that"
but i it's also true that too much is not really a great thing. and yes, it does cause a lot of confusion. haha

it's free to "create" something but you should be responsible for it. Let's just keep it private Pinch

Spoiler:

awesome thread Nice One

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”

l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Medios

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://luthfiadytra.wordpress.com
Or, you know, just state it somewhere in the picture, like "Edited by: Pikachu Voldemort" or something like that. Some people do it here, and some even share their edited photos here, but in all those photos they stated it was an edited picture, that they put the members' faces on somebody else's body, and I don't think it will cause confusion. Just state it if you're the one who edit it.

OMGWTF!
HARUNA x RINA x TOMOMI x MAMI
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:24 pm

champi101

Caless Student
Caless Student
But those pictures are being copied from here and scattered throughout the internet.

And even though you put "Edited by XXXX" on it (I hate to say this but i have to) no one really reads it and care about those fine prints and watermarks you put on it.

I totally agree with d3nise those things should be kept in private.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:25 am

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
Not a fan of it. Like you said it's pretty misleading especially nowadays where people don't even bother knowing if it's real or not. they would just assume it's real.

Back to top Go down