alrick13

You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

OhhmyRina

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
<3 gambare they look so nice

Back to top Go down

alrick13

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

larger version

from Sony's fb page

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Xavitho

Caless Student
Caless Student
LOVE they're so cute, i just love 'em!

Scandal is always in my life... and my playlist. Since September 22, 2010 Love
Back to top Go down

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Can't help but mention: Haruna's bra strap...
Reminds me of the girls around here in summer.
Seems like a fresh light uniform, that's cool.

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
haru looks skinny in that outfit but then again it made my day =) Happy

Back to top Go down

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
HARUNA Nose Bleed

Need more photos! Tears of Joy

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8777-game-fun-with-scandal
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10195-game-2048-puzzle-scandal-editions
Back to top Go down

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Wow she's wearing a stussy shirt lol, I haven't seen anyone wear that since elementary school haha

I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
wat wrote:Wow she's wearing a stussy shirt lol, I haven't seen anyone wear that since elementary school haha

Well, Haru can wear ANYTHING! Nothing can deface her! Cool

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
Hasenfu wrote:
wat wrote:Wow she's wearing a stussy shirt lol, I haven't seen anyone wear that since elementary school haha

Well, Haru can wear ANYTHING! Nothing can deface her! Cool

Hohoho Onion That's true

@topic
Haruna-sama TOJ Onion I wonder what Timo, Mami and Rina were wearing

Back to top Go down

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
uwahhh!!!!! these are such awesome pics! HARU!!!!! okay i'm waiting for Rina, Tomomi and Mami's pics and what they wore! lol

SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Rararata

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hasenfu wrote:

Well, Haru can wear ANYTHING! Nothing can deface her!

If anything it looks stellar!!!

Back to top Go down

Hitaka

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow,Haru so cool
Wait for next photos Clap
I want same t-shirt TOJ Onion

thx for photos

SCANDAL RUSSIAN FC ADMIN 
Back to top Go down

fendipratama007

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://fendipratama.blogspot.com

Haruna... So cute, So Cool...

Be skilled...

Tama SCANDALOUS

Are You SCANDALOUS? Keep it!!!
Back to top Go down

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
Dayuuuuuuuuummmmm. I can't get enough of these pics.
I've been staring at her for awhile now. She looks so cool, her charisma is oozing.
That's the goddess for yuh! Ahahahahaha Nose Bleed Dies

Thanks for the pics guys! Haruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Tears of Joy

Last edited by d3nise on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”

l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
People can accuse Haruna of many things, but no one can accuse her of lacking charisma.

She's looking really, really good these days. I might even change favourite members :D

Back to top Go down

OhhmyRina

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Daisuki Haruna Wink

Back to top Go down

bleach86

Caless Student
Caless Student
Timo's eyes are soo beautifuul!!

and just noticed haruna is wearing same pants as YUI from flower flower!!!

SCANDAL ~ SINGAPORE TOUR 2013
Back to top Go down

egalab

Caless Student
Caless Student
bleach86 wrote:Timo's eyes are soo beautifuul!!

and just noticed haruna is wearing same pants as YUI from flower flower!!!

You are right! I was looking for Flower Flower pics and videos yesterday (I really want to see a performance of the "new" yui and the band) and somehow I felt that I've already seen those pants before. Now I know, Haruna's wearing them on my windows backgound...

Back to top Go down

alrick13

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Might I say that high ponytail and blue streaks... for I second I thought I was looking at Lady Gaga... (not in a hate sense- love her)

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Pics:

Sorry, no better quality. Found in the German Facebook group, posted by Phillipe Kurosaki Ono.

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

@Caro: Those are all from Yahoo! Auctions and are the biggest sizes that they have up. You can only get the bigger sizes if you actually buy/win the auctions. Here are a handful more:

And nice, it looks like they have at least 2 different outfits on this tour. Not really liking MAMI's tie dye pants, though haha

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA 2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館 2012.11.03+04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting 2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 2015.04.26「HW」London, UK 2015.04.30「HW」Essen, GER 2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL 2015.05.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 2015.05.22「HW」Los Angeles, CA 2015.05.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.01.12+13 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 2016.05.22 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016 2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス 2017.07.14+15+17 SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour
Back to top Go down

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
aren't these the photos those sneaky guys take during the show, and then set up a tent right outside of the venue to sell? haha

I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down