You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Wow the outfits are really nice! Way nicer than the ones that they used for OreMada screening IMO. Is Mami wearing some sort of oversized baggy sport jersey?! Haha, it's cool but like Jade said, also not a fan of those colourful pants. 

I wonder when they'll use those outfits for some other lives that might be recorded on tv and Haruna's new guitar is awesome! 

Thanks for the share, guys. Nice one

Back to top Go down
Tim_E.D

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Tomo is using 2 Cabinet (Ampeg and Ashdown), I wonder what's the sound comming from those beast cabinet    
 Onion Love

Back to top Go down
tukangsate05

tukangsate05

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:@Caro: Those are all from Yahoo! Auctions and are the biggest sizes that they have up. You can only get the bigger sizes if you actually buy/win the auctions. Here are a handful more:

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 AFlUvq7s SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 3b97nj2sSCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 S4FofTqsSCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 L1RaxO6sSCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 K6S594fsSCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 Q0XWwTZsSCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 QN4gVlpsSCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 OqqQEc5sSCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 BLV2D7DsSCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 ZyFfgsOsSCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 JNZO2ZusSCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 Ra9jApXsSCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 8CRyPads

And nice, it looks like they have at least 2 different outfits on this tour. Not really liking MAMI's tie dye pants, though haha
so, the original size photo won't be exposed/shared except the winner from the auction will share it? i mean , only one people (the winner) can have those photos with original size right? Happy

Q : If you had been born a foreigner, what name would you like?
A : Kunponkankam Chanchabonobontabi
~~~

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 11134310
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

tukangsate05 wrote:so, the original size photo won't be exposed/shared except the winner from the auction will share it? i mean , only one people (the winner) can have those photos with original size right? Happy
Well, there are several different auctions that contain the photos, so it's possible that several different people could buy them. So yes, those who win them are the only ones that will have the original size photos. I very highly doubt that anyone will be buying and sharing any of these, though; no one's going to want to freely share something that they paid for.

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Really lovin their outfits this time round. Special mention of Mami's fancy pantz and hockey (sports) top. Haruna really seems to be smiling a lot. I think all of them have been.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
tukangsate05

tukangsate05

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
tukangsate05 wrote:so, the original size photo won't be exposed/shared except the winner from the auction will share it? i mean , only one people (the winner) can have those photos with original size right? Happy
Well, there are several different auctions that contain the photos, so it's possible that several different people could buy them. So yes, those who win them are the only ones that will have the original size photos. I very highly doubt that anyone will be buying and sharing any of these, though; no one's going to want to freely share something that they paid for.
i see..thanks for the explanation :D .by the way, can we call this photos are official one?since they sell it on auction..or these photos was shooted by some photographer and they sell it?

~~~

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
tukangsate05 wrote:i see..thanks for the explanation :D .by the way, can we call this photos are official one?since they sell it on auction..or these photos was shooted by some photographer and they sell it?
These are absolutely NOT official. Official tends to mean pictures released by their record label promoting their releases. We have an entirely separate forum here on SH for those sorts of pictures.

As wat said earlier, these pictures right here are taken by sneaky guys during the show, and then afterwards they have a tent set up outside of the venue to sell their pictures. He and I have seen those tents ourselves after SCANDAL shows we've gone to in Japan.

Anyway, I think we should probably stop talking about this so that we don't end up posting too much about it.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
tukangsate05

tukangsate05

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
allright,hehe....just feel curious with these thing...anyway,,really thanks for the explanation...now , i can clearly understand about these thing..Nice one

~~~

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I think the girls are now confidence to dress like themselve on stage. Btw, Mami in baseball jersey reminded me one of my favourite guitarist - Jeff Hanneman. Please forgive me if it's not appropriate here.

Back to top Go down
meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i so love their outfits! they really look like rock chiks .smile.

Back to top Go down

ken-siyao

Caless Student
Caless Student
It seems like there is no uniform for this tour!!!

Nice change!
Love to see them in different outfit for each different place!!

Back to top Go down

AcesAnd8s

Caless Student
Caless Student
SophieLam wrote:I think the girls are now confidence to dress like themselve on stage. Btw, Mami in baseball jersey reminded me one of my favourite guitarist - Jeff Hanneman. Please forgive me if it's not appropriate here.

I think that's actually a football jersey Mami's wearing. Jeff Hanneman wore those too, different teams though.

Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

Last edited by alrick13 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : source added)

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@alrick: Those are from their staff member Fumi's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/fumilife/media/grid

Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

thanks Jade going to add him / her in my Scandal twitter list and replace the photos with the one from her twitter account... thanks again

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
Eduwat_ed

Eduwat_ed

Caless Student
Caless Student
love that outfit haru used :p

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 Bdf9996e-a0ac-4c99-bff7-7addae4b4641

.love.

"The Girl That Makes Me Fall To The World Of Drums and Scandal"

LOVE
Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 57p9

source: https://twitter.com/fumilife/status/352699396816793600

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
What the...? .omg.  What is going on here!?

Last edited by HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

freefood

Caless Student
Caless Student
^ Wat da?!

Can't tell if Rina or one of their stuff getting armbar by Canta lol.

Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Wrestling? Canta's got the upper heat I'm guessing?

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hahaha..i would like to think it's haru or rina then mami wearing canta.. Nice one

Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

SCANDAL LIVE TOUR 2013「SCA wa Mada Honki Dashitenai Dake」 - Page 2 E2790010

new FB profile photo

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
voltran

voltran

Caless Student
Caless Student
@alrick wich FB??
is that official edit?
if not can I get every single photo?

Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

it's from their official FB https://twitter.com/scandal_band praying that they will release more individual photos of their tour

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks for the share! =) i'm really hoping for more pics .clap.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.