MAMI'S GEAR [Page 6 of 6]

Re: MAMI'S GEAR
Posted on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:02 pm

kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
deathclown wrote:can you really buy the mami jazzmaster pearl white model ? ive seen it in ebay and amazon but i really want to find a legit/trusted dealer for that

They had a third round of the guitars out a few months ago (there is a thread for the official Squier SCANDAL guitars on SH). Looking at the major retailers in Japan online, it appears they have all sold out. If you were looking at Amazon JP then it should be ok as the marketplace tends to be occupied by legit stores (you can check anyway).

Some stores in Asia (HK, S Korea etc) do sell 'em in very limited quantities (each release is pretty much limited in the first place - like a hundred copies per run).

So, it looks like you gotta find one on the second hand/resale market. There are a few on Yahoo! Auctions Japan if you check often enough.

Good luck.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ CHECK OUT MY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16/3/2013 *SCAPE Warehouse | SINGAPORE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
12/1/2016 日本武道館 | 東京、日本
13/1/2016 日本武道館 | 東京、日本

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:34 am

deathclown

Caless Student
Caless Student
kudo_maharizu wrote:
deathclown wrote:can you really buy the mami jazzmaster pearl white model ? ive seen it in ebay and amazon but i really want to find a legit/trusted dealer for that

They had a third round of the guitars out a few months ago (there is a thread for the official Squier SCANDAL guitars on SH). Looking at the major retailers in Japan online, it appears they have all sold out. If you were looking at Amazon JP then it should be ok as the marketplace tends to be occupied by legit stores (you can check anyway).

Some stores in Asia (HK, S Korea etc) do sell 'em in very limited quantities (each release is pretty much limited in the first place - like a hundred copies per run).

So, it looks like you gotta find one on the second hand/resale market. There are a few on Yahoo! Auctions Japan if you check often enough.

Good luck.

so they really manufacture scandal model guitars woow, it would be a great luck if one of the owner of a guitar gets to sign them with the respective members :D

Last edited by deathclown on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need to quote)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:04 pm

wildthing

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
From the guitar stores I've visited occasionally I still see Haruna's guitar on display.

This was in Shibuya/Shinjuku in Tokyo, so for those interested, they should have the stores check their inventory. Timo's bass were the first to be sold out at the last reissue.

But if you look online like rakuten, you can see all 3 squire guitars are still widely available.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:47 pm

kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
wildthing wrote:From the guitar stores I've visited occasionally I still see Haruna's guitar on display.

This was in Shibuya/Shinjuku in Tokyo, so for those interested, they should have the stores check their inventory. Timo's bass were the first to be sold out at the last reissue.

But if you look online like rakuten, you can see all 3 squire guitars are still widely available.

When responding to deathclown's query, the only store that 'had' the Stratomaster was one of the Ishibashi branches in Tokyo but it was on hold for another customer.

I did look on Rakuten but the global site - there's a few Skullsilvers knocking about but not the other two.

Anyway - I'll stop here as this is getting out of topic. There is an actual thread for the signature series guitars here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ CHECK OUT MY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16/3/2013 *SCAPE Warehouse | SINGAPORE
12/1/2016 日本武道館 | 東京、日本
13/1/2016 日本武道館 | 東京、日本

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:31 pm

MamiNoodles

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Do you guys have an idea if Mami owns that Lake Place Blue Telecaster we've seen on the Sisters promo?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:34 am

dobondo

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://dobondo.tumblr.com
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

MamiNoodles wrote:Do you guys have an idea if Mami owns that Lake Place Blue Telecaster we've seen on the Sisters promo?

Probably she uses that guitar for studio/personal purposes only, as you can see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]but i'm not sure if she owns it.

Back to top Go down