Re: Pokemon
Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Captain Panda

Captain Panda

Caless Student
Caless Student
Awwww so KAWAIIIIIII !!!  \(-*0*-)/ 
Nice drawing skill keep showing us a lot of drawing like these !! o/

(also can I use them to made a forum sign with it, please ?! =$)

Pokemon - Page 10 Korose10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Shanipika

Shanipika

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow love those Tomomi drawing. Really amazing.

Goodra is huge? He's only 7 inch taller than me not that huge specially since I'm only in the average height here Tongue

Actually tried the Monotyped Ice team of Tomo on Pokemon Showdown OverUsed tier. Result after 10 match : 10/10. This team is totally amazing. And all the Pokemon from this team are UnderUsed other then Weavile behing BorderLine. Want to have the exact movepool I used with stat/nature and item? For now just going to say the role I used the pokemon

Abomasnow, Lead, Swordancer
Weavile, Revenge Killer, ChoiceBanded
Articuno, Bulky Speacial Sweaper, Rain Dancer
Rotom, Special Sweaper
Glaceon, Scarfed Special Sweaper
Lapras, Mixed Wall, Toxic Stalling (Didn't see him much Articuno was doing most of the job during the match.)

The real big weakness is probably Stealth Rock (all the team take 25% from it and Articuno 50%) but it seem it is being less used in the actual metagame and give me real fun trying this team

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
@Panda Sure!

@Shanipika Yeah! Sounds like a really good team! I like it ;O

EDIT: Here's the Rina sketch!

Pokemon - Page 10 ELITEFOURRINA_zps1a7f27ed

Not much changed. Just her gloves and the shape of her necklace

Pokemon - Page 10 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:28 am

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
very elegant! can't wait for the colored version.  .clap.

Pokemon - Page 10 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Shanipika

Shanipika

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Got owned by a Riolu Sad. That was rude. Copycat+Reversal with Prankster and a Focus Sash. Why did hail stop that turn before Riolu become his last Pokemon after Abomasnow fainted WHY!!!! Shenanigan..... Was the second lost of Tomomi team other one being some lucky Rock Blast always having 4/5 hit.....

Love Rina sketch. Don't make it too cute would not want to die from too much cuteness on the same page xD (Actually i think i can survive, make it the best you canPokemon - Page 10 924158)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:46 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
(sorry for the stupid photobucket thing. It's apparently suppose to go back to normal soon 8c)

Anyway, Rina's done!

Pokemon - Page 10 T0uKEl1

四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:32 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
The Rina drawing looks superb! Everything about it really suits her. Every finished product I see makes me want to beg for Nintendo and SCANDAL to collab and make a mini-series using these models. It'd just be like their indie cartoons.

If photobucket is messing with your uploads, you can try https://imgur.com/ Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:23 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks!
I used imgur for the Rina pic haha I think I'll keep using that rather than photobucket from now on

Here's the Haru sketch!

Pokemon - Page 10 6l6czTv

Does she look BOSS enough?xD

I changed her shoes o:

四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
OMG your drawings are amazing, can't wait to see Haru colored D:

As a side note, this sees very exciting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85UOfCQbdOw

Pokemon - Page 10 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I haven't been online much since the storm blew my broadband anttena away to down yonder. should have gotten a DSL connection instead.. dammit..

anyway! nice RINA doodle! awesome as always.. master!

and your Haru sketch.. wow. 'The' BOSS has entered the buildin'

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Shanipika

Shanipika

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow RinaPokemon - Page 10 12776

And Haru is nice too Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haruna!

Pokemon - Page 10 9UvR2YN

I must say, this one was the hardest to color @.@
But I think this is my favorite design haha
Also, as you can see, her leggings are different. While coloring I just felt like the Duskulls didn't fit with the rest of the design all that well. I like these leggings better^-^

四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:39 am

Shanipika

Shanipika

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Love that Haru! Really nice.

Random question : Is there any pokémon in gen 1 that naturally learn move such as Thunderbolt,Thunder, Ice Beam, Blizzard? I mean, Starmie natural move pool is Tackle, Water Gun, Harden, Light Screen, Minimize, Hydro Pump. And Magneton don't even learn thunderbolt or thunder only thundershock.

Because I'm trying to make a team from my Yellow to finish all my trophie in Pokémon Stadium and I don't have any TM left (Hey I was 4 years old when I played my Yellow and missed the 3 birds without saving LOL) So my only good Pokémon are level 100 but I can only use level 50-55 in Stadium. Actually trained a Dragonite and a Dodrio for this need to find 4 other pokémon (Dragonite can't even learn fly.....)

So searching pokémon that learn atleast one stab move or a viable move naturally in gen 1 any idea?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:42 am

Lexian

Lexian

@Shanipika: I think Lapras and Cloyster learn ice beam naturally. For thunderbolt, Pikachu is the only one that learns it naturally.

You can check out who learns what moves naturally on bulbapedia:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:03 am

Shanipika

Shanipika

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Lapras can actually get a pretty nice move pool with Hydro Pump/Surf Ice beam Body slam and Confuse Ray or Sing but for Cloyster, it's written that he don't learn Ice beam but Shellder does at higher state of evolution?!?!? So Cloyster learn it or not? (I'm actually realizing how I just used so many TM on my Nidoking he have Earthquake, Surf, Thunderbolt and Horn Drill 4 move that require TM/HM LOL but he's level 100 cuz that was my favorite Pokémon of gen 1 Happy)

Now searching if I can find a pokémon that learn Rock Slide not sure if that exist xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:10 am

Lexian

Lexian

You can level up a Shellder so that it learns ice beam and then turn it into a Cloyster (with ice beam) ^_^

Unfortunately, it doesnt look like any pokemon in Gen 1 can learn Rock Slide naturally.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:25 am

Shanipika

Shanipika

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh yeah read it wrong italic mean it get stab from higher evolution not that it's learned by higher evolution lol.

And i guess i won't have any rock type move (really don't want to use Rock Throw with this 65% accuracy in gen 1 :O)

Now gonna search for a pokémon that have great Special to survive Alakazam and have good physical move to actually kill it (Since Alakazam is the fastest pokémon of the gen other than Mewtwo) Thanks Lexian ^^

I guess I can still use some rental Pokémon if I need to so I should be ok. Gonna train that Lapras tomorrow and after gonna try again :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:58 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mami sketch!

Pokemon - Page 10 BeFgocj

I added a piece of fabric tied around her waist because it was feeling a little empty. How that cloth/fabric/w/e is gonna be decorated is up to you guys. It could be a night scenery, or some pokemon's face, or just a plain color. Tell me what you'd like Happy

Also, gave her two dots below her eye cuz she has that in her Yoake outfit and I like it haha

Oh yeah, we also need to decide on their teams too. I'm planning on doing something with their teams. We already have Tomo's and Rina's is pretty much all done too? But Haru and Mami still need theirs.

For Haru, the only essential pokemon, imo, would be Tyrantrum and Garchomp. The rest of her team could maybe be -
Goodra
Kingdra
Dragonite
Dragalge
?

As for Mami, essential Pokemon would be Froslass and Gengar.
The rest could maybe be -
Chandelure
Aegislash
Jellicent
Gougeist
?

四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:30 am

Shanipika

Shanipika

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
What are you planning with their team done? (Maybe I'm just too curious?)

Going to try the team you said right now.(Mega-Gengar Uber on Smogon tier.... that will be a hard one xD)  If I see anything should be changed for just not working well, going to try to make something.

Still working to make something with Rina team movepool. I'm just getting wrekt everytime by a Ferrothorn.... Like if he was in 100% of the team with that helmet where my Azumarill aqua jet something to actually take 50% Heath damage on the Ferrothorn Sad. I guess a fire type hidden power on Gardevoir should do it.

Also, nice drawing as always ^^. And for that cloth/fabric on her arm emmm I don't know what you could do lol.(I know I'm not helpfull when it comes to make a decision xD) Maybe the others will have an idea.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:48 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oh! You know what? I just thought of something that could go on the cloth

The night sky with clouds and stars like in the Yoake covers  .clap. 
I think that would look really nice, no?

四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:10 am

Shanipika

Shanipika

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yeah I think that could do well ^^

Damn Haru Team need a Salamance killer. This thing just destroy me. He's faster than every Pokemon on my team (not Kindra under rain but he don't OHKO him) and he OHKO everything after 1 moxxy Sad. Was 4 on a row before I get vs 2 Salamance that sweaped my whole team Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:19 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Shanipika wrote:but for Cloyster, it's written that he don't learn Ice beam but Shellder does at higher state of evolution?!?!?
You know, Pokémon that evolve with a stone barely learn any moves, especially in the early generations! Some Pokémon like Vileplume, Ninetales or Arcanine learn a move somewhere around level 40~50, so mostly that's the time to let them evolve if their pre-evolution doesn't have any nice move to learn. Wink

Shanipika wrote:Damn Haru Team need a Salamance killer. This thing just destroy me. He's faster than every Pokemon on my team (not Kindra under rain but he don't OHKO him) and he OHKO everything after 1 moxxy Sad. Was 4 on a row before I get vs 2 Salamance that sweaped my whole team Sad
Hmm, technically speaking, Garchomp should be faster than Salamence, but I guess it is a Choice Scarf Salamence that ruins your team? When I battled your team, I noticed you got more special bulk than physical bulk, which also was the reason why you could stop Abomasnow. Happy But yea, most Pokémon have an average speed stat around 80~85, so I guess Choice Scarf Pokémon in general are quite a problem. Maybe you can make Garchomp really quick, or put a faster Pokémon on the team... Although I guess it is just the downside of a monotype team, because you cannot equip an effective counter for Salamence. The advantage of a monotype team is that most teams won't have more than two specific counters for a certain type, something which I also experienced, so once you get rid of the dangerous ones it is likely you will have an advantage. But yea, since only Dialga resists a dragon move among the dragon Pokémon, it will be quite difficult to take down dragons anyway. Sad

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:46 pm

Shanipika

Shanipika

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Actually the problem with Salamence is that he got a Dragon Dance on Kindra, Steath rock where ON so Kindra Focus Sash didn't let him get the two hit he needed, Garchomp was slower then Salamence +1 speed (I don't know if he had mega-Evolved before he would have been faster or not but I think not) and with +2 attack (with Moxie) he kill Dragonite with a Dragon Claw even with Multiscale. Without Stealth Rock I could maybe let him kill something, switch on Dragonite, survive 1  hit with Multiscale (because he would only be +1 attack) and kill him with Outrage or Ice Punch. Or if Rain was ON, Kindra is faster then him so I can just Dragon pulse twice to kill him (I survive one hit with the Sash) but only Kindra is having that Rain Dance, so  if he switch on Salamence, I can't use Rain Dance and 2 Dragon pulse before he kill me. Oh well problem solved found the counter (I think). Ice beam Kingdra Happy (And the move I replaced was probably a missclick of me because it was Dragon Dance but this doesn't do much for a special Sweaper xD). And just to say Garchomp is already max speed xD. For the Salamence as I said one had one Dragon Dance and the other one was Scarfed probably.

Oh and also Ono, I tried your Mami Team and even if it's Uber tier, it does really well there. The only problem being Sucker Punch. I have to just Toxis Stall them or Destinity Bond to kill them. I could also try doing different things with Gengar instead of a Special Sweaping Gengar. Like maybe a Perish Trapping or something like that could work. Since every time I send Gengar, the first move they use is always Sucker Punch xD.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:56 pm

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
beautiful HARU!! i'm proud.. *thumbs up*

MAMI is looking good.. nice touch in her eyes i mean the dot bellow. 

i would like to suggest MAMI's waistcloth to be purple.. i think that color suits her the most. 

for Haru's team.. since i'm old school.. i would suggest.. Flygon and Altaria..

for Mami: Absol, Houndoom or Weavile with ice punch(sweeper type)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum