Go down

Re: 2nd and 3rd Solo Cover
Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:41 am

S type

S type

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
darksider59 wrote:@S type

it's really simple to download a video on youtube (a simply add-on on Firefox, you can even choose the video quality)

I watched your covers today and after reading the topic (and saw Miss-J links), I've realized that I've already seen your Shoujo S cover on youtube (chipon pon). You did a great job, I like your covers .clap.
@Darksider59 Thank you, haha that's my old acc. on Youtube but I ensure that it will be updated soon .clap. 
@Miss J Try too keep Up, sure you'll be good like me. Just keep practicing and you get will it Nice one 

私はヒカルだ、
スキャンダルの最大のファン。
それは私の人生の一部だ。。。

SCANDAL☆MAMI
Gt.です。Gt.。

ふぉろみ♥️

はんたーねえむ は
まみたろす☀️
ひと狩りいこーぜ(*´ω`*)

大阪城ホーォォォォぉオオルルルル!

2nd and 3rd Solo Cover - Page 2 Tumblr_mptb64mzq01s4uarco1_500

I love HARUNA.MAMI.RINAX.TOMOMI LOVE .toj.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:45 am

Miss J

Miss J

Caless Student
Caless Student
@S type--

this could be a bit off topic, but i have been really thinking on buying my first electric guitar. i just want to ask for practice tips, if it's okay with you... what kind of music did you start playing with your electric guitar before you were able to become as good as you are now?

まみたす好きすぎる!Onion Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:59 am

S type

S type

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Miss J wrote:@S type--

this could be a bit off topic, but i have been really thinking on buying my first electric guitar. i just want to ask for practice tips, if it's okay with you... what kind of music did you start playing with your electric guitar before you were able to become as good as you are now?

@Miss J It's ok ^^, I Start practicing my guitar since when I was in High school, well the first music I played on my guitar is Scandal Doll and I didn't perfect it but I tried my best to keep playing my guitar and reading all the chords in 9 months. And then all of my hard work as a rookie guitarist is success, Here's my Tip for you Don't stop. remember that the harder the challenge, the more glorious the triumph. at 1st you need a chord progression, and then you need a tune. melody is not that hard if you have a frame to work with; that's why you come up with the chord progression first, call up a few friends and ask them what they think.. It is best to do it in person, and try out all the suggestions they give you. Nice one 

私はヒカルだ、
スキャンダルの最大のファン。
それは私の人生の一部だ。。。

SCANDAL☆MAMI
Gt.です。Gt.。

ふぉろみ♥️

はんたーねえむ は
まみたろす☀️
ひと狩りいこーぜ(*´ω`*)

大阪城ホーォォォォぉオオルルルル!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Miss J

Miss J

Caless Student
Caless Student
this was very useful. i didnt even know about chord progression, until today. i really appreciate your advise, and i promise to work hard so i can at least catch up with you. thank you very much for this.TOJ Onion

まみたす好きすぎる!Onion Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:22 am

S type

S type

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Miss J wrote:this was very useful. i didnt even know about chord progression, until today. i really appreciate your advise, and i promise to work hard so i can at least catch up with you. thank you very much for this.TOJ Onion
the chord progression is seem impossible to get, seeing as all the good ones are already taken, but if you just slightly tweak a current one, usually it works. Even if you don't  want to change it at all, a nice guitar lick or melody can hide the fact that your chord progression isn't original you know. And If you actually want to come up with a good original chord progression, go ahead, but it really isn't easy.. Because Most of the time, it is more convenient to simply use one that already exists. And if you are making your own, just remember this: All songs are just a big mountain from 1 to 5 to 1. And How you get from 1 to 5 or from 5 to 1 may be crazy, but you can always go from 1 to 5 to 1. The first one is for the chorus, the 2nd for the verses, and the 3rd for the bridge. The simplest songs that have the same 4 chords (1, 4, 5, and 6) for all of the progressions, and it just switch up the order. Just think about it that if you are making your own progression Nice one 

私はヒカルだ、
スキャンダルの最大のファン。
それは私の人生の一部だ。。。

SCANDAL☆MAMI
Gt.です。Gt.。

ふぉろみ♥️

はんたーねえむ は
まみたろす☀️
ひと狩りいこーぜ(*´ω`*)

大阪城ホーォォォォぉオオルルルル!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:24 am

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
@S Type Could you make a tutorial for any SCANDAL song???????? .shy. .toj. Onegaiiiiii .please.

2nd and 3rd Solo Cover - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

hai, check...
Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:32 am

Miss J

Miss J

Caless Student
Caless Student
S type wrote:
Miss J wrote:this was very useful. i didnt even know about chord progression, until today. i really appreciate your advise, and i promise to work hard so i can at least catch up with you. thank you very much for this.TOJ Onion
the chord progression is seem impossible to get, seeing as all the good ones are already taken, but if you just slightly tweak a current one, usually it works. Even if you don't  want to change it at all, a nice guitar lick or melody can hide the fact that your chord progression isn't original you know. And If you actually want to come up with a good original chord progression, go ahead, but it really isn't easy.. Because Most of the time, it is more convenient to simply use one that already exists. And if you are making your own, just remember this: All songs are just a big mountain from 1 to 5 to 1. And How you get from 1 to 5 or from 5 to 1 may be crazy, but you can always go from 1 to 5 to 1. The first one is for the chorus, the 2nd for the verses, and the 3rd for the bridge. The simplest songs that have the same 4 chords (1, 4, 5, and 6) for all of the progressions, and it just switch up the order. Just think about it that if you are making your own progression Nice one 
I'll take a stab in the dark and conclude that chord progressions are essential for song writers... something that i should learn, but is not really obliged to come up with at such an early stage? but yes, i do agree that there's nothing orignal that somebody else hasn't tried yet.

Girl, i am taking notes from all your input. I am learning a lot.:workhard:

まみたす好きすぎる!Onion Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:46 am

S type

S type

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mitchan~ wrote:@S Type Could you make a tutorial for any SCANDAL song???????? .shy. .toj. Onegaiiiiii .please.
@Mitchan~ Sure thing, but I don't have a of time, because tomorrow is our Exam .pinch. 

Miss J wrote:I'll take a stab in the dark and conclude that chord progressions are essential for song writers... something that i should learn, but is not really obliged to come up with at such an early stage? but yes, i do agree that there's nothing orignal that somebody else hasn't tried yet.

Girl, i am taking notes from all your input. I am learning a lot.:workhard:
@Miss J Nice your writing it? Nice one

私はヒカルだ、
スキャンダルの最大のファン。
それは私の人生の一部だ。。。

SCANDAL☆MAMI
Gt.です。Gt.。

ふぉろみ♥️

はんたーねえむ は
まみたろす☀️
ひと狩りいこーぜ(*´ω`*)

大阪城ホーォォォォぉオオルルルル!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:50 am

Miss J

Miss J

Caless Student
Caless Student
S type:

no no... not writing any songs. not now at least. still have to learn more about chord progressions and how they work.

by the way good luck with your exams. dont forget to eat red kit kat. kitto katsu desu yo ne~

まみたす好きすぎる!Onion Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:30 am

S type

S type

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Miss J wrote:S type:

no no... not writing any songs. not now at least. still have to learn more about chord progressions and how they work.

by the way good luck with your exams. dont forget to eat red kit kat. kitto katsu desu yo ne~
Goodluck to you too about the chord progressions.nice.
eh what? where I'm suppose to buy some Kit Kat? it's already nighttime here, people are already sleeping Onion huh?  anyway Thanks, I'm going to study now haha .hardwork.

私はヒカルだ、
スキャンダルの最大のファン。
それは私の人生の一部だ。。。

SCANDAL☆MAMI
Gt.です。Gt.。

ふぉろみ♥️

はんたーねえむ は
まみたろす☀️
ひと狩りいこーぜ(*´ω`*)

大阪城ホーォォォォぉオオルルルル!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:40 am

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
@S type it doesn't matter when you'll make it, the main is that you will make it!! I'm very thankful!!! I really needed tutorials but couldn't find anywhere, I can't read tabs, that's my main problem and because of that I can't learn any song!! LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:49 am

Miss J

Miss J

Caless Student
Caless Student
S type:

nn.... konbini ka na? Onion Sigh haaai, ganbatte ne. im also studying right now, but guitar lessons. you tube videos are relied on.

まみたす好きすぎる!Onion Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:29 pm

S type

S type

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mitchan~ wrote:@S type it doesn't matter when you'll make it, the main is that you will make it!! I'm very thankful!!! I really needed tutorials but couldn't find anywhere, I can't read tabs, that's my main problem and because of that I can't learn any song!! LOVE
@Mitchan~ Hey, There are many Guitarist here on SH maybe you can look for there Turorials or in Youtube .uhuh. 

@Miss J there are many Guitar lessons videos in youtube, better try to search what you want to learn Nice one

私はヒカルだ、
スキャンダルの最大のファン。
それは私の人生の一部だ。。。

SCANDAL☆MAMI
Gt.です。Gt.。

ふぉろみ♥️

はんたーねえむ は
まみたろす☀️
ひと狩りいこーぜ(*´ω`*)

大阪城ホーォォォォぉオオルルルル!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Miss J

Miss J

Caless Student
Caless Student
@ S type: n... currently learning the basics of chord progressions and major scales. i saw some vid on diatonic harmony and had to stop the lesson before my brain bleeds Facepalm 

sore yori, kimi no sasshin ha cho kawaii da yo~ nanka atashi no kawaii imouto da yo ne.

まみたす好きすぎる!Onion Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
S type wrote:
Mitchan~ wrote:@S type it doesn't matter when you'll make it, the main is that you will make it!! I'm very thankful!!! I really needed tutorials but couldn't find anywhere, I can't read tabs, that's my main problem and because of that I can't learn any song!! LOVE
@Mitchan~ Hey, There are many Guitarist here on SH maybe you can look for there Turorials or in Youtube .uhuh. 

@Miss J there are many Guitar lessons videos in youtube, better try to search what you want to learn Nice one
I can't find any tutorials, because of that i asked you.. you're playing AWESOME!!!! and you're girl.... .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Bassman Alex

Bassman Alex

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well, why don't you try Guitar Pro then? It's a software that is very useful for learning new songs! I learned Shunkan Sentimental and Shoujo S using it.

All you need to do is install the program, download the tab for the song you want (I get all my tabs from www.ultimate-guitar.com), and you're good to go! Happy

Hope it helps!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Bassman Alex wrote:
Well, why don't you try Guitar Pro then? It's a software that is very useful for learning new songs! I learned Shunkan Sentimental and Shoujo S using it.

All you need to do is install the program, download the tab for the song you want (I get all my tabs from www.ultimate-guitar.com), and you're good to go! Happy

Hope it helps!
I'm not good at installing programs so i won't make it .silence.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum