Re: 16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」
Posted on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:58 pm


hybrid3415

Caless Student
Caless Student
My friend in Japan sent me a package recently, which you can see on my blog by clicking here.

It included the Kagen no Tsuki single which came with the DVD of the girls practicing for the Osaka Jo Hall event.

I really wanted to put this video onto my iPhone so I could watch it on my way to work, however when I tried to rip the video from the DVD it came out with no picture and the sound was all distorted.

Is there a problem with my DVD, or is this some sort of anti-piracy element of the DVD? It'd be a shame if this is the case. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」
Posted on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:25 pm


babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

hybrid3415 wrote:My friend in Japan sent me a package recently, which you can see on my blog by clicking here.

It included the Kagen no Tsuki single which came with the DVD of the girls practicing for the Osaka Jo Hall event.

I really wanted to put this video onto my iPhone so I could watch it on my way to work, however when I tried to rip the video from the DVD it came out with no picture and the sound was all distorted.

Is there a problem with my DVD, or is this some sort of anti-piracy element of the DVD? It'd be a shame if this is the case. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Yep, anti-piracy system :D If you want to keep it on you PC you can record it with VLC


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
 SCANDAL live 
 
2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live!
15 are still not enough !
Back to top Go down

Re: 16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」
Posted on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:37 pm


hybrid3415

Caless Student
Caless Student
babaloued wrote:Yep, anti-piracy system :D If you want to keep it on you PC you can record it with VLC
Nice one, thank you. I'll try this right now as I've found a step-by-step guide. I had no idea you could do things like this with VLC. Here goes...

Sadly this doesn't work either. EPIC RECORDS must've really worked on some anti-piracy codecs! I guess I'll just have to get the DVD out every time I want to watch it. What a pain Sad



Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged double posts. Next time, edit your first post to add something)

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」
Posted on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:27 pm


kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

hybrid3415 wrote:
babaloued wrote:Yep, anti-piracy system :D If you want to keep it on you PC you can record it with VLC
Nice one, thank you. I'll try this right now as I've found a step-by-step guide. I had no idea you could do things like this with VLC. Here goes...

Sadly this doesn't work either. EPIC RECORDS must've really worked on some anti-piracy codecs! I guess I'll just have to get the DVD out every time I want to watch it. What a pain Sad
Use this program to rip the DVD: Aimersoft Video Converter. I just popped in my Kagen no Tsuki DVD and it loaded up in the program just fine for ripping.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: 16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」
Posted on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:55 pm


hybrid3415

Caless Student
Caless Student
kaitanuva wrote:
hybrid3415 wrote:
babaloued wrote:Yep, anti-piracy system :D If you want to keep it on you PC you can record it with VLC
Nice one, thank you. I'll try this right now as I've found a step-by-step guide. I had no idea you could do things like this with VLC. Here goes...

Sadly this doesn't work either. EPIC RECORDS must've really worked on some anti-piracy codecs! I guess I'll just have to get the DVD out every time I want to watch it. What a pain Sad
Use this program to rip the DVD: Aimersoft Video Converter. I just popped in my Kagen no Tsuki DVD and it loaded up in the program just fine for ripping.
This worked perfectly! Thank you Babaloued. While there is an annoying watermark in the upper left corner of the video, it doesn't distract too much and is perfect for what I need it for.

Thanks again everyone for your help Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」
Posted on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:52 pm


HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8777-game-fun-with-scandal
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10195-game-2048-puzzle-scandal-editions
Back to top Go down

Re: 16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」
Posted on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:33 pm


Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I am a very lucky girl today, I ordered one week ago Kagen No Tsuki regular edition on Amazon (because I didn't have money yet when it was released) and I was pretty sure that I will not receive one of the four random big stickers in it but guess what...I did!!Happy Onion 
It is Timo sticker and I am so glad because it was very unexpected!^^"
By the way, the cd picture is splendid, I am fond of the theme shooting they did for this single!^_^

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」
Posted on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:39 pm


HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Nice for you! Nice One  Are you also happy it's a TIMO sticker or wished for another one?

And yes, the Moon theme and colors of the whole package is really nice.

Also we should have the sale numbers for another week soon on Generasia. It's not gonna sell much much more, but I hope they break the 34.000 mark.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8777-game-fun-with-scandal
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10195-game-2048-puzzle-scandal-editions
Back to top Go down

Re: 16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」
Posted on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:42 pm


Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I am quite happy with the sticker because I have not favorite members thought I like Rina less ^_^"
Very good for the selling indeed!^o^


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Re: 16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」
Posted on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:53 pm


HMRT

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)









I found the staircase very familiar when I was watching Kodoku no gurume season 3. So I watched the PV again. Voila, it is the same place.

Back to top Go down

Re: 16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」
Posted on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:36 pm


winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

HMRT wrote:







I found the staircase very familiar when I was watching Kodoku no gurume season 3. So I watched the PV again. Voila, it is the same place.
Yeah, it's the same place WTF Onion


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: 16th Single - 「Kagen no Tsuki」
Posted on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:56 pm


HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
It didn't break the 34k mark but it's very close : http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Kagen_no_Tsuki

I guess it will end up somewhere between 34k and 35k in the next weeks.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8777-game-fun-with-scandal
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10195-game-2048-puzzle-scandal-editions
Back to top Go down