Favorite BRANDS [Page 1 of 1]

Favorite BRANDS
Posted on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:28 am

braneyJ

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i'm curious about the brands that you like,so let me ask you 
something what's your favorite brands of t-shirts,shoes,pants
anything you like just tell me what item and what's the brand...

i'll go first mine is Dean for guitar and Nike for shoes.
that's all i can remember.

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite BRANDS
Posted on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:32 am

I don't really favour a certain brand but I must admit that there are ones I find outstanding in terms of the quality. For shoe brands, I have grown quite comfortable with Converse and Vans. Although both are somewhat expensive, I can vouch that they are worth buying. A pair of Converse Chuck Taylors can last for two years from what I have experienced by using them, and they are comfortable to wear too. As for Vans, they are comfortable, yes... although I am not sure yet about how long they last because I still have my pair and I still use them. They are still in good condition, only time can tell how long will they last.. Hohoho Onion

But I'm pretty sure those can last a long time. After all.. the buyers have to get their money's worth. xD

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:17 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I think we all know what brands we like but you have to juggle that against what brand you can afford.
Like a second hand Fender is still a lot better than a cheap guitar.

For years I drove Ford cars but always wanted a BMW and at last I could afford one and the quality is so much better that you can see why people are willing to pay all that extra money.
I would say just go for the best you can afford which most people probably already do.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:23 am

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
My favorite brand of shoes is Converse, the light one. I am really comfortable wearing it. It is quite expensive but it is worth it. I have 4 pairs of converse, two of them are Chuck Taylor's. XD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:35 am

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
For shoes its Vans, cause its comfy. my motto is comfort first before style. haha Onion XD

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”

l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:12 am

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
for shoes, I like DC Shoes when I wear baggy jeans but when I wear regular jeans it depends because I've boots and converse.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:20 am

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
I loves Celio for the clothes otherwise I laugh a little brands of clothes

Back to top Go down