Go down

"+/-" and "Thanks" Reputation System
Posted Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:24 am

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
In this forum of ours we have a little system called "Reputation System". It's like a symbol of how a member stands out here in the forum when it comes to contributions.

I'll discuss here the "Reputation System".

"+/-" Buttons

The +/- buttons is the basic tool for giving reputation points.

Logically, "+" means adding reputation to a member and "-" meaning reducing reputation.

Only give the proper reputation if the member deserves it.

"+" them if you think they've helped you or "-" them if you think they've offended you in some way.

It is located besides the users info. It looks like this ...
"+/-" and "Thanks" Reputation System Tutorial-

The "Thanks" Button

The "Thanks" button appears only to topic starters.

It is pressed on a post if the topic starter feels that a members post helped him/her in her problem or question.

It looks like this ...
"+/-" and "Thanks" Reputation System TutorialThanks

Once the "Thanks" button is pressed, the thanked post will become pink for the others to see.

The thanked user of the post will gain Reputation points higher than the 1 point the "+/-" buttons gives.

-------------------

After giving the reputation points, the reputation of the member will increase or decrease depending on the reputation given.

Reputation is located at the users info on the right side of the page. It looks like this ...
"+/-" and "Thanks" Reputation System TutorialReputation

Never abuse the "Thanks" and "+/-" Reputation Button. Only give the proper reputation if you feel he/she deserves it. Report any abuse to the "Reputation System" and we will take proper actions.

Last edited by mc~ on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

"+/-" and "Thanks" Reputation System Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Re: "+/-" and "Thanks" Reputation System
Posted Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:45 pm

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
The Reputation system is suspended for now.

"+/-" and "Thanks" Reputation System Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.