You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
raynsity wrote:@ elevenglass: Thanks for the video, but seriously the dubbing sucks! .wtf.
When the song started , I didn't realize it was Scandal. On the "yukkuri" part, Haruna sounded like a guy. LOL Anyway, the song sounds cool.

agree with you too. when i hear the first seconds i thought it was a guy singing. haru's voice here is really deep.

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
New song 「Weather report」 will be a Scandal drama tie-in song  - Page 2 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer

Credits to the SCANDAL fanpages on Facebook and the guy who uploaded it.

SCANDAL Haruna .happy. SCANDAL Mami Nice one SCANDAL Tomomi  .lol.  SCANDAL Rina .uhuh. SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

New song 「Weather report」 will be a Scandal drama tie-in song  - Page 2 Hhxqn11
Back to top Go down
anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
ariadne32391 wrote:Oh.my.god... My heart stopped when Olivia Pope said "Scandal is.." I honestly thought she was talking about the band... I was like "omg.omg she knows them..." And then I heard the rest of what she was saying... Onion Depress  I guess I should never really watch or read anything when I've just woken up... 

But i'm still happy the 2 finally got intertwined... Happy fan here!!!
I felt the same... I was like, "What? She knows them?" But then...

Anyway, when I first heard the song, I thought my earphones were busted or something. Haru's vocals were so low, she sounds like a guy. O_O But the song is really catchy. I want to be able to listen to the whole song!

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
haha me too when she said that =P

The song sounds cool! Any more infos about it being a b-side or single soon?

Also I was wondering how important this could be for the band... Their anime singles sold very well and made them more popular (many fans learned about the band with Bleach/FMA!) and this is now a (very?) popular mature show/serie that a lot of people will watch I guess.

Anyone knows if this could be huge for the band? Like a big step for them? Or maybe it's not a big deal at all?

Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:haha me too when she said that =P

The song sounds cool! Any more infos about it being a b-side or single soon?

Also I was wondering how important this could be for the band... Their anime singles sold very well and made them more popular (many fans learned about the band with Bleach/FMA!) and this is now a (very?) popular mature show/serie that a lot of people will watch I guess.

Anyone knows if this could be huge for the band? Like a big step for them? Or maybe it's not a big deal at all?

I hope it's really successful, but the dub looked pretty bad so it makes me think people are probably just going to watch the English version of the show.

Back to top Go down
parkseonyang

parkseonyang

Caless Student
Caless Student
Love this song the moment I heard it! Anyone with any idea when the song itself will be released (for sale or something like that)?

New song 「Weather report」 will be a Scandal drama tie-in song  - Page 2 Scanda17
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
another new song? wow!! haha ... anyway the song is very calming to hear. However I'm very curious on the song's meaning because the title is quite weird haha.

Back to top Go down
furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
I always thought of SCANDAL when I saw Scandal (lolz). I even saw the words "Love Survive" on a magazine for the tv show Scandal! Happy The song sounds awesome btw!

Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Wow... Haruna going pretty deep for the vocals. I like it though. Happy

Can't wait for the full version!

Back to top Go down
jyoung754

jyoung754

Caless Student
Caless Student
It can't fit anymore>W<

SCANDAL's the best!
Back to top Go down
Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Sounds like it's gonna be a good song! Can't wait for the full version :D

Previously known as HugoDisastersNew song 「Weather report」 will be a Scandal drama tie-in song  - Page 2 St95ChL
Back to top Go down
bouli_sensei

bouli_sensei

Caless Student
Caless Student
Apparently, this new single will be release on september 18th.
This time, it will be only 2 editions: a regular and a limited edition (CD+DVD).  .smile.

Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
your source? if they announce it later on, then i'm saving money for an album. because i bet there's gonna be an album following right after. that's just speculation on my part since i'm going along with their normal release pattern.

New song 「Weather report」 will be a Scandal drama tie-in song  - Page 2 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  New song 「Weather report」 will be a Scandal drama tie-in song  - Page 2 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
victor_survive is right; since the title still says TBA we can't be sure of which song it'll be, or if it'll even be either of those two songs. It's possible it may even be "Namida yo Hikare," the new song they played on their recent tour. Or possibly none of the above haha. We'll just have to wait and see which one it is.

And here's the link to the CD+DVD version:

http://www.play-asia.com/TbaScandal-paOS-13-71-cw-49-en-70-6tj7.html

New song 「Weather report」 will be a Scandal drama tie-in song  - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
bouli_sensei

bouli_sensei

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've received the mail from Play-Asia yesterday. But yes, we can't know for now which song it will be.

We have to be a little more patient!

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Only one month after Kagen no tsuki??

Well good news! .love.

Back to top Go down
TimmyBT

TimmyBT

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.facebook.com/Telmenator9
.happy. 
Wow...new single?

.clap.

Back to top Go down
charleskerwin

charleskerwin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Do you guys have a link to a teaser or preview? :D

New song 「Weather report」 will be a Scandal drama tie-in song  - Page 2 31233312
Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
charleskerwin wrote:Do you guys have a link to a teaser or preview? :D

I think it might already be in this thread though Happy

Back to top Go down
charleskerwin

charleskerwin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Uldred wrote:
charleskerwin wrote:Do you guys have a link to a teaser or preview? :D

I think it might already be in this thread though :)

Oh, thanks for this. I was just too lazy to read the whole thread. :D

New song 「Weather report」 will be a Scandal drama tie-in song  - Page 2 31233312
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

Caless Student
Caless Student
Awesome. I love it~ <3

New song 「Weather report」 will be a Scandal drama tie-in song  - Page 2 16159_11
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.