You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan?
Posted Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Nausicaa1201

Nausicaa1201

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey guys!

I'm currently in Tokyo for the time being and so I was wondering if anyone knew of any stores that sell SCANDAL goods? And by goods I mean pretty much anything other than CDs and DVDs (especially posters, photobooks, etc.) I've asked my Japanese friends but stuff like this is surprisingly hard to find O_o

Thanks in advance!

(I hope this is the correct place to post a question like this >''< I'm new to SH, so I'm really sorry if I make any mistakes.)

Back to top Go down
jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Well, there are two ways to get SCANDAL goods.
One, you can check out SCANDAL official store website: http://www.official-store.jp/scandal/
Two, or you can wait for SCANDAL SHOP in Shibuya around July 20th until August 31st:
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8938-scandal-shop-in-shibuya-72013-83113

Hope it helps!..Have a safe trip! Happy

Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
jigoku79 wrote:
Two, or you can wait for SCANDAL SHOP in Shibuya around July 20th until August 31st:
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8938-scandal-shop-in-shibuya-72013-83113

I would have suggested the same. I'm gonna beat down their doors soon! Onion Wahaha

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
Nausicaa1201

Nausicaa1201

Caless Student
Caless Student
@jigoku & Hasenfu: Thank you both so much! The SCANDAL SHOP in Shibuya sounds exactly like what I've been looking for ^^

@Hasenfu: Do you know where in Shibuya the shop will be? Or will the shop be located where the previous Kitty Shop was?

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan?
Posted Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:21 am

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Sadly, I haven't been there, yet. I'm still in Germany .wew.
But according to Jigoku's link, it will take over the Kitty Shop on saturday.
Let me know, if you've found it! Wink

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:00 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Nothing much too add but just want to say have fun there! Happy

Also maybe take some pictures from the shop when you go there, would please some people here I think .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

codswallopy

Caless Student
Caless Student
woot.. thanks for the info hasenfu.. i went today and was dissapointed when i got there and doors were closed.. i thought it would be opened all the time... but good thing that Guitar shops around shibuya sells Scandal Band Scores..

Back to top Go down
Nausicaa1201

Nausicaa1201

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey everyone!

I went out for a bit today and managed to find SCANDAL Shop! Based on my understanding, it is in the exact same location as before, Kitty Shop in Shibuya.

Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? %3Ca%20href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6211" />

Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to really go in and look around or buy anything. Hoping to do that in the next couple of days!

What else? This is probably old information, but SCANDAL Shop will be operating until the end of August, open everyday from 12pm to 8pm. Here's the address; just copy and paste it into Google Maps, and the directions should pop right up!

東京都渋谷区神南1-3-1 (First & Second Floor)

But if there's anyone who's directionally challenged like me, can't read a map or would otherwise like more detailed directions, just let me know and I'd be more than happy to help! ^_^

Will hopefully be putting up more pictures later after a second trip~

Thanks again to everyone who suggested SCANDAL Shop!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:37 pm

Nausicaa1201

Nausicaa1201

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello again!

Here are some pictures I took during my second visit to SCANDAL Shop. Unfortunately, photos aren't allowed on the second floor where SCANDAL goods are sold, and so I only have pictures of the first floor, which is still pretty cool because they had SCANDAL costumes and instruments on display.

Enjoy!
Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? %3Ca%20href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6323" />
Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6215" />Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6317" />Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6318" />Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6319" />Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6320" />Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6321" />Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6322" />
  LOVE Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6325" />
For those who might be wandering what this is a picture of, these are gashapon machines which are basically vending machines from which, if you're lucky, you can win SCANDAL-related prizes. From what I understand, the top prize is a handwritten postcard from a member, and which member depends on which vending machine you choose. Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6326" /> RinaWhere to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6327" /> HarunaWhere to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6328" /> TomomiWhere to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_6329" /> Mami

Well, that's it for now! Hope you guys liked it!

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
wow nice, thanks for posting it!!

But why are photos not allowed on second floor? .shy. 

Also, looks like HARU's guitar has the worst place .sweat.

Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Nausicaa1201

great pics, thanks for sharing them !

Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down
Nausicaa1201

Nausicaa1201

Caless Student
Caless Student
@HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo
Yeah, I was disappointed too .wew.  I going to guess it has something to do with copyright protection, to prevent people from trying to steal ideas or somehow remake the goods, maybe? I mean, there were also things like photobooks, and if someone tried to take pictures of those then no one would buy them anymore. Just my guess!
Haha yes, Haruna's guitar was in a rather unfortunate position. >''<

@darksider59
You're very welcome! It was a lot of fun^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:26 am

Nausicaa1201

Nausicaa1201

Caless Student
Caless Student
Take 3!

A change of clothes~
(Please correct me if I'm wrong about which costume belongs to which member)

Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_8110" />Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_8112" /> HarunaWhere to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_8115" /> Tomomi
Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_8113" /> RinaWhere to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? <a href=Where to purchase SCANDAL goods within Japan? Img_8114" /> Mami

I dropped by SCANDAL Shop again today, and found that some of the goods on sale had also changed a bit since my last visit. For example, there were towels and coats that I'm pretty sure weren't there before, just as some of the items from before were no longer available. Just a heads-up for those who may have already visited the shop.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:52 am

Nausicaa1201

Nausicaa1201

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh, and there was one more thing I wanted to share with everyone--basically answering my own question here--but I found that for those who are in Japan long-term, or at least have a shipping address in Japan, Amazon.co.jp, Rakuten and (to a lesser extent) Yahoo! Japan Auctions are great places to look for SCANDAL goods, especially if you don't mind used items. They're significantly cheaper than brand new goods, and perhaps most importantly, shipping within Japan is both fast and inexpensive, so overall you can save quite a bit of money. .rich. 
Bought both Temptation Book SCANDAL and Girls Be Scandalous on Amazon Japan, and I must say I'm extremely happy with both purchases .love.

Book-Off is another place you can find used books, magazines and CDs (online and physical store). However, you have to be really lucky to find a store with SCANDAL books/magazines, and while singles are cheap, albums, even used ones, tend to be a little bit on the pricy side--although I did find some Baby Action CDs being sold for 1290 yen.

Hopefully someone will find this information helpful! Always open to more suggestions and questions~

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum