You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: What is your most underrated SCANDAL song?
Posted Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:44 pm

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
3mania wrote:One song I've been listening to a lot lately is Switch. I love the vocals, especially when Haruna and Mami are singing together. It's getting to be one of my favorite slow songs, but nothing beats One Piece in that category.
Amazing song, but how is that underrated? It is on three different lives (2010, budokan and 2016) and fans voted it to appear on the Best album last year

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:20 pm

3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
joameba wrote:
3mania wrote:One song I've been listening to a lot lately is Switch. I love the vocals, especially when Haruna and Mami are singing together. It's getting to be one of my favorite slow songs, but nothing beats One Piece in that category.
Amazing song, but how is that underrated? It is on three different lives (2010, budokan and 2016) and fans voted it to appear on the Best album last year
That's what I love about the internet. People can't wait to tell you how wrong you are. Ok how about Very Special?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Tuba

Tuba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

3mania wrote:That's what I love about the internet. People can't wait to tell you how wrong you are. Ok how about Very Special?

It's very special.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:46 pm

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
3mania wrote:

That's what I love about the internet. People can't wait to tell you how wrong you are. Ok how about Very Special?
It's the human nature  What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 6 1f602 
You have my approval for Very special hehe

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:38 am

otaku_san

otaku_san

Caless Student
Caless Student
for me it will be LOVE.. its such an amazing song! But unfortunately scandal hasn't sung it live.

WITHOUT MY GUITAR,I CAN'T LIVE ON ~ MAMI SASAZAKI
What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 6 Jzp77Op
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:06 am

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
otaku_san wrote:for me it will be LOVE.. its such an amazing song! But unfortunately scandal hasn't sung it live.

I agree.  It's beautiful, and one of my favorites from "Yellow."   I wish there was a concert performance available on YouTube because this one would be interesting to hear in a live setting.  Honestly, I thought this would have been one they would finally showcase at their "Storytellers" performance because it was so different a style for them to write.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:30 pm

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Agree, "Love" is another underrated gem.. but with nearly 150 songs in their repertoire now there are so many.. (gasp)
fortunately Scandal Heaven Cover Band did a version—I think it's one of their best!
https://youtu.be/ozg0jnmFCec

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:30 pm

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Namida yo hikare!! It's such a great song!
To be honest I have been underestimating it too, but now I just love it, I'm hating me in the past for not listening to this wonderful song.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:47 pm

rikitasu

rikitasu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Metronome and Flashback no. 5

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 6 Wapmov14

.love. SCANDAL IN MANILA 2018 .love.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:14 pm

3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OMG. I just heard Bright for the first time today!!! So underrated! How did I not know about this sooner? Sounds like Def Leppard crossed with the Spice Girls.  I love it!!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:47 am

mbowie4321

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
I like Sparkling. It, well, sparkles like sun reflecting on a cool lake on a hot summer afternoon spent with good friends.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Matsui

Matsui

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://forest-of-thoughts-and-images.tumblr.com/
For me it is "Onegai Navigation" totally love the song first time i heard it  .clap. 

Freedomfighter
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:50 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
You thanked this post! -

etwee wrote:fortunately Scandal Heaven Cover Band did a version—I think it's one of their best!

That's mighty kind of you! Many thanks on behalf of my bandmates.

Grin

Back to topic - kind of a cop out answer, but a lot of the non-hit songs from BABY ACTION are pretty underrated. This is the least listened to album in my collection and I've recently taken a liking to stuff like Sono toki whatever rain and Appletachi no Dengon.

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 6 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:01 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I personally consider Hello as an underrated yet single-worthy song by SCANDAL, because of its luscious guitar riffs, romantic yet matured lyrics, and it is one of the most difficult songs to sing.

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 6 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:
Back to topic - kind of a cop out answer, but a lot of the non-hit songs from BABY ACTION are pretty underrated. This is the least listened to album in my collection and I've recently taken a liking to stuff like Sono toki whatever rain and Appletachi no Dengon.

I guess I'm not the only one.  For some reason BABY ACTION was the album I most neglected whenever I listened to the albums in full.  It is odd because I also very much like the same songs you mention, plus "Burn" and "Tokyo Skyscraper" are real good album tracks.  These tunes always standout when I put all the albums on random.

Not sure if I had included these in my original list, but "Hello! Hello!" and "Right Here" are two songs that need to be taken out of cobwebs and played live.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:59 pm

libresse

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Another one is RAINY, it's one of their best rock songs and now it seems kind of forgotten.

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 6 Scandal+-+02
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
libresse wrote:Another one is RAINY, it's one of their best rock songs and now it seems kind of forgotten.

It's seems like they only play it live when it rains.  Too bad because this is one of their more rocking songs, and in my opinion maybe their best non-album track.  It's definitely in my Top 10 favorite Scandal tunes list.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:44 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Don Dio wrote:Not sure if I had included these in my original list, but "Hello! Hello!" and "Right Here" are two songs that need to be taken out of cobwebs and played live.

I've seen them perform Hello! Hello! live. Twice. And Rainy just the once, because it DRIZZLED in Vienna.

Grin

Back on topic - Rainy and Runners High, two songs that first came out about the same time. Underrated rockers, these are!

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 6 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:30 pm

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
kudo_maharizu wrote:Back on topic - Rainy and Runners High, two songs that first came out about the same time. Underrated rockers, these are!

I agree!! I really love those songs, especially Runners High. I don't really know about music but it seems like Runners High has one of the most difficult guitar solos during the bridge out of all Scandal songs, I'd really love to see Mami doing it more on live.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:07 pm

libresse

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
peachclub wrote:I agree!! I really love those songs, especially Runners High. I don't really know about music but it seems like Runners High has one of the most difficult guitar solos during the bridge out of all Scandal songs, I'd really love to see Mami doing it more on live.

Exactly. I love those two songs because of their rock tune. If they play Rainy, Runners High & Onegai Navigation in succession I might have tears of joy lol

They'll be coming here to perform on June which is the start of the rainy season so hopefully they include Rainy on their set though i doubt it. Fingers crossed  What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 6 1f601

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 6 Scandal+-+02
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:42 pm

ChottoLatte

ChottoLatte

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

3mania wrote:OMG. I just heard Bright for the first time today!!! So underrated! How did I not know about this sooner? Sounds like Def Leppard crossed with the Spice Girls.  I love it!!!!

Bright is definitely one of my favorites! It reminds me of stuff I heard on the radio a lot as a kid in the late 80s. Really cool vibe, love all the guitar effects used.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:27 am

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

I feel like a lot of songs that have a strong rock tune are underrated. Such as Anata Ga Mawaru, Hoshi No Furu Yoruni, Rising Star, 24 Jikan Plus No Yoake Mae, Metronome, Namida Yo Hikare, Rainy, Graduation, Runner's High, and Onegai Navigation. 

All of them have a great rock sound and they are just such great songs, but none of them seem like they gets the attention, and love that they deserve. 

Of course there are a lot of great songs that is not as "rock" as these songs but I just focused on the "rock" ones.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:05 am

shunyi

shunyi

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/shn_yi/
You thanked this post! -

Not sure if it counts as underrated since a lot of people mentioned it, but I now love "Onegai Navigation" At first, it wasn't really clicking with me, but the more I listened to it, it just grew on me. Now it's definitely one of my favorites. Another one I really like is "Heaven na Kibun". It, imo, sounds really different from their other songs and just sticks.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:34 pm

3mania

3mania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Glamorous You, what a great opening song for an album. Mami's lyrics are always so positive and uplifting.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:16 am

kopenguin

kopenguin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Bitter Chocolate and Kill the Virgin were both good ones for me. Or maybe Yumemiru Tsubasa, their cover of Roppongi Shinjuu, or Orange Juice? I don't know, I just don't see a lot of Standard songs anywhere.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.