You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: What is your most underrated SCANDAL song?
Posted Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:33 am

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Nodivingjeff wrote:@Mami Koshi Tan Tan is definitely a great song. I learned to play that riff on guitar, and it is quite fun. I also want to say that I love your avatar and sig. That part with Mami in the new music video had me cracking up with the way she stares at the camera. lol

Arigatoo.love. 

@Topic: I think In this list we must add Burn and Pride too

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:04 am

dunrite321

dunrite321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Pride and Haruka, definitely.  Loved the way how they played them in budokan.  In fact, I prefer their live versions to their studio recordings because the lives are more guitar based.   .clap. 

Only wish they'd play them more often...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:18 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Definitely their B-sides like people have said, but especially Emotion and Hikare. I'd die a happy fangirl if I saw Tokyo Skyscraper live; I love Tomo's bass lines.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:53 am

DBK

DBK

Caless Student
Caless Student
S.L Magic, Space Ranger, Cute!!, Shining Sun and Bitter Chocolate for me Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm glad some people mentioned Tokyo Skyscraper. I won't lie since I don't listen to Baby Action a whole lot I tend to forget that song from time to time. It is a shame that I do because that song is so amazing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:13 am

ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
I agree with you. The first thing that popped into my mind when I read the title was also Kimi to Yoru to Namida... the first time I heard it I fell in love with it. hehe to the point I was searching a lot for a subbed video of it but found none... and so... I made one. .upwalk. 

and yeah with most people here I love Bright too. I don't know but there's something special about that song. Everytime I hear it, it really takes me to another place.. and just go somewhere far away, with just my thoughts and the feel of their music... and just listening to their voices. .smile. 

well a lot of their other songs too has that effect on me..  Just to mention a few --- Hikare, Right Here, Bitter Chocolate, S.L. Magic and Emotion...( a few more probably but it's all I can think of right now.)

Also, I think Kill The Virgin is a bit underrated too.  Tomomi's voice is perfect for the music in KTV. I think everything blended well in the song. And it's a highly addictive song, very catchy.

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 2 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:24 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
oh ye Hikare too. i forgot that one >.< it is indeed a really nice song and not to mention it is composed by Rina and Mami

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 2 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:07 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This is a nice topic.. Nice one 

For me, my favorites which I feel being underrated would be Emotion (This is a good song but I think the arrangement is improvable), Bright, Koi Moyou, Houkago 1H, Anata Ga Mawaru, and Sayonara My Friend.

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 2 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I agree with Kill the Virgin and Tokyo Skyscraper. Also, I agree with Emotion. It's a great song composed by Rina.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:20 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Interesting topic.

For me it'd have to be Burn,simply because i'd headbang my head off if they'd played it live more often,or in the ones that i've been to anyways.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:54 pm

meow-chan

meow-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I would like to add switch and burn =) .cool.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:14 pm

furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
I think that most of their B-sides are underrated, like those in DOLL, SAKURA Goodbye, and Shoujo S, for example. You could probably find old performances of S.L. Magic, from DOLL, but they don't play it now. MOST of the songs from BABY ACTION are underrated, and for me it was an AWESOME album lolz I would really love to hear GLAMOROUS YOU, Sono Toki, Sekai wa Kimi Darake no Rain, and Appletachi no Dengon live. In terms of singles, I think Yumemiru Tsubasa, Namida no Regret, Pride, Haruka, LOVE SURVIVE (the B-sides), and Pin Heel Surfer are underrated.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:07 am

codswallopy

Caless Student
Caless Student
furuba9000 wrote:I think that most of their B-sides are underrated, like those in DOLL, SAKURA Goodbye, and Shoujo S, for example. You could probably find old performances of S.L. Magic, from DOLL, but they don't play it now. MOST of the songs from BABY ACTION are underrated, and for me it was an AWESOME album lolz I would really love to hear GLAMOROUS YOU, Sono Toki, Sekai wa Kimi Darake no Rain, and Appletachi no Dengon live. In terms of singles, I think Yumemiru Tsubasa, Namida no Regret, Pride, Haruka, LOVE SURVIVE (the B-sides), and Pin Heel Surfer are underrated.

Yea i agree, most of the Baby Action's songs seems rather underrated.. they dont have much tracks from it in their concert setlist.. i think...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:25 am

furuba9000

furuba9000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://candibunni09.tumblr.com/
codswallopy wrote:
furuba9000 wrote:I think that most of their B-sides are underrated, like those in DOLL, SAKURA Goodbye, and Shoujo S, for example. You could probably find old performances of S.L. Magic, from DOLL, but they don't play it now. MOST of the songs from BABY ACTION are underrated, and for me it was an AWESOME album lolz I would really love to hear GLAMOROUS YOU, Sono Toki, Sekai wa Kimi Darake no Rain, and Appletachi no Dengon live. In terms of singles, I think Yumemiru Tsubasa, Namida no Regret, Pride, Haruka, LOVE SURVIVE (the B-sides), and Pin Heel Surfer are underrated.

Yea i agree, most of the Baby Action's songs seems rather underrated.. they dont have much tracks from it in their concert setlist.. i think...

Yeah, they don't really play many tracks from BABY ACTION, but they did perform GLAMOROUS YOU, and Sono Toki, Sekai wa Kimi Drake no Rain on their live tour recently. I can't find the live though .mad.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:25 pm

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i agree with Kimi to yoru to namida and Bright. those two are great tearjerkers

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:46 am

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
"Midnight Television" I have listened to about 1,000 times. I just love the melody, and they sing it beautifully (both Haruna and Tomomi). Yet *no one* ever mentions this song when they talk about Scandal.

It's also an example of a "pop rock" song done right, IMO. It doesn't really sound like how I think of them, but it is a great song.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:41 am

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SPAM
spacecadet wrote:"Midnight Television" I have listened to about 1,000 times.  I just love the melody, and they sing it beautifully (both Haruna and Tomomi).  Yet *no one* ever mentions this song when they talk about Scandal.

It's also an example of a "pop rock" song done right, IMO.  It doesn't really sound like how I think of them, but it is a great song.

papa mama oyasumiiiii....

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:08 am

spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
A few songs that I love and I feel that are *really* underrated would be Hitotsu Dake, Maboroshi Night, Anata ga mawaru, Ring! Ring! Ring! and GIRLism

And I don't think BURN and Koe are so underrated, but these songs definetely deserve way more attention, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:30 am

macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
spacecadet wrote:"Midnight Television" I have listened to about 1,000 times.  I just love the melody, and they sing it beautifully (both Haruna and Tomomi).  Yet *no one* ever mentions this song when they talk about Scandal.

It's also an example of a "pop rock" song done right, IMO.  It doesn't really sound like how I think of them, but it is a great song.

100% agree with this. I love this song too, nice dreamy vibe to it, love the lyrics.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:20 am

Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
I'm not 100% sure this song fits into the "underrated" category, but I feel like it doesn't get as much love as it should. Especially here.

Nanka Buttobase was an instant favorite. I don't know if the reason ppl don't like it is because of the PV (the dancing) or because they just don't like the sound that much.

I think it's awesome because of the way Haru, Tomo, and Mami sing it. The way it goes from one girl to another seamlessly. And the lyrics are really cool too. The way they're written so that they kinda meld together
(Kama kakerareru TO
TOtsuzen ataMA
MAsshiroke ni natte
Aitsu no naka no dadakKO
KOneko no you NI
NIgeashi ga hayai)

And every time I hear it I can't help but get pumped up!lol
It's upbeat and rocking and idk why a lot of ppl don't like it (>o 3o)>

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 2 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:31 am

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Ono Sasazaki
I agree with you on Nanka. It's catchy, and Mami sings a lot, which a lot of people look for.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:46 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Nanka Buttobase was awesome because the ending syllable of a sentence was the beginning of another starting one and the members said that syllable at the same time. Loved that effect! Too bad they don't play it often...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Yeah, I think Nanka Buttobase isnt underrated for me. I liked the song structure, PV, the whole package!
Everyone can have their own view on what is underrated and what isnt.
For my underrated pick, I'll say Kimi to yoru to Namida. I started listening to SCANDAL a lot when BEST SCANDAL was released. Totally overlooked and never thought much about that song. I recently heard it again and was amazed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:00 pm

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'd say... Pin-heel Surfer. I think I've seen some people try to not talk about PHS when they talk about SCANDAL XD
But, despite that (and some more) I still love the song, and I still play it a lot of times >> and nothing's gonna change that (besides the shuffle system in my playlist ROFL ). I'm not as musically informed as others, so I can't state a technical reason I love the song, other than: I just like it. LOL

Last edited by skywing-SM on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 2 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:00 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
Burn and One Piece! If only people would learn how to read lyrics translations. LOL.

What is your most underrated SCANDAL song? - Page 2 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.