Re: What is the most underrated SCANDAL song?
Posted on Tue May 20, 2014 1:11 pm

TimoTomomi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Definitely Koi No Gestalt Houkai, 24 Jikan Purasu No Yoake Mae and Playboy II!
Never really see them play and I enjoy them so much...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

HappyDANCE DANCE Happy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 20, 2014 5:53 pm

mappotofu

Caless Student
Caless Student
rachel_snsd48 wrote:Pride and Kill the Virgin

Kill the Virgin is one of my favourite SCANDAL songs and it's only been performed one live D:

Anyone who hasn't heard it yet should really check it out. Rina plays keyboard, Timo does most of the vocals, Mami plays some nice riffs and Haruna plays this weird pad button thing.
I agree with you, people should really check out Kill the Virgin  UHUH! 
I guess it's underrated because people find the lyrics weird, I do too but I still love this song, the music, Tomomi's vocal  LOVE

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Onion Sigh No matter how long I sleep, it's never enough...  
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 23, 2014 1:10 pm

yamiq_26

Caless Student
Caless Student
What about Burn!? They don't usually play it live.. But then again, I noticed that on their lives they usually play upbeat songs so that might be a reason. But the way they played it in Budokan is so amazing..  Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 23, 2014 3:36 pm

mappotofu

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Yeah of course Burn is amazing and unfortunatly they haven't played it live often  Onion Depress 
but everyone recognize its awesomeness so I don't think it can be considered an underrated song...right?

Onion Sigh No matter how long I sleep, it's never enough...  
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 23, 2014 7:07 pm

yamiq_26

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ahhh.... I see, what about the song, that Tomomi was the lead singer? I think the its, "After School 1H"? XD

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 25, 2014 4:31 pm

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hatchigatsu and Taiyou no Kimi ga Egaku STORY! 

The first one being an nice song that, reveals their pre-debut experiences and how they shared the same dreams and persevered towards it. I think people can relate to it like reminiscing about one's past, both good and not so good memories and how those experiences got you to where you are now.

The latter has a nice upbeat melody for a love song. It gives me this image of a high school setting of a love story in a manga (good thing it's not cheesy for me) :D

Last edited by thelaughingman on Sun May 25, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Ariyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think the most underrated song is Yumemiru Koro wo Sugite mo. I love this song, it's so sad and Haru's vocal is just amazing. I also agree that Daydream is underrated. It's only a cover but such a good cover!

HaruxTomo
Back to top Go down