Yu-Gi-Oh! [Page 1 of 1]

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Posted Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:14 am

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
I hesitate if I should create this thread here but finally, YGO is more a manga/anime than a video game x)

Basically I wanted to talk here about the card game, but well, why not to talk also about the anime and all...?

Are there some duelists here? Hehee 

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

SCANDAL is more than a band, it's a passion

==>Census of SCANDAL fans<==
Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Posted Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:06 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haha when I first joined, I was wondering, where is the YGO thread? I was really thinking about making a thread for this, but it looks like you beat me to to it xD.

I never read the manga and only watched a little bit of the anime. 

I do, however, have actual decks but I don't play very often. The decks that I currently have are...
- Six Samurai
- Heroes
- Dark World
- Frog Monarch

How about you guys?

Yu-Gi-Oh! NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
^ Me too, I only watched 5D's, but it's all x)

somechineseguy wrote:Quickdraws... man I hate the drill warrior + dandylion combo. Annoying =\.

People who play only with this combo don't know how to play this deck. Personally I only take Dandy' when I have nothing to do. Otherwise, with Drill's effect, I take junk synchron or synchron explorer to synchro summon again and again Wink

And about my decks IRL I have a Quickdraw, and this year I started to build a Madolche Happy

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:18 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^ I see. The dandy + warrior combo I faced a lot was way back when dandy was at 2. I also had a really low budget deck at the time, so it was really hard to counter. 

Respects to you playing a different deck other than the meta decks like E-Dragons, Spellbooks or Mermails. Synchrons/Quickdraw looks like a fun deck to use, but too lazy to look for a build and the cards lol.

Yu-Gi-Oh! NAcXfXa
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
I see, but there are a lot of "cheap cards" which can counter Drill warrior, as compulsory etc...

Thanks. In fact there are a lot of reasons which make I can't play meta decks:

-I don't like to play what everyone play...
-A meta deck can live during 2 years (at maximum)
-I don't have a high budget to build a meta deck. I also mean, if I had enough money, I won't build a meta deck because it's too expensive

It's why I prefer to build cheaper decks .Plus I think even though Madolche is not a meta deck, it's still a very good deck which makes a lot of OTK Happy

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 16, 2014 4:50 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Was just going through my deck and remembered this thread here. I hate to revive this topic, but I know there are many other duelist in this forum.

We can discuss deck ideas or what not and also can play over dueling network... it'll be fun  .common.

Yu-Gi-Oh! NAcXfXa
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:13 pm

nihongomusic101

Caless Student
Caless Student
Suprized to yugioh players here.but I also play myself.the decks I currently use would

Madolche
Spellbook shaddolls
Six samurai

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:05 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Wow, I can't believe this thread revived LOL.

to be quite honest, I stopped playing because the banlist is just... stupid. If Raigeki + Snatch Steal is unbanned... you know the game REALLY sucks. 

But I still have actual decks lying around. 

Nothing has changed with the decks I use, but I main (current format)...
Six Samurai 
Frog Monarch

Also I have some fun decks from any format.
Perfect Circle Monarchs
Reasoning Six Sams
Gateway LSS

Yu-Gi-Oh! NAcXfXa
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:31 am

nihongomusic101

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well.snatch steel and raigeki...is not banned anyone.it at 1.also if you don't play as much its still a fun game to have fun and make friends.I have been play yugioh for many years and my only and I mean ONLY friends are from playing g this game.people in newfoundland are ignorant. Plus I get made fun of for liking Japanese culture and music.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:37 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You are right, I have made some really good friends playing YGO. Due to them, I was very close to playing competitive, (my friends always wanted me to join regional tournaments) but never got around to it. I stopped playing the game seriously when the XYZ monster came out... and now the game is very broken. 

It usually whoever gets their setup first, wins. Also, the skill required in the game has diminished, as every card has immunity, a stun or destruction ability (usually a combination of the listed) and have way too many special summoning. Just a little salty because Six Sams (I main them) is a deck that is WAYYY too slow to do anything (in this format) and very predictable on what the cards they play. I wish the TCG banlist could make Shien at two, but that won't really make much of a difference for Six Sams.

Yu-Gi-Oh! NAcXfXa
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:26 pm

nihongomusic101

Caless Student
Caless Student
Six same are my favourite deck and your right about they can't compete in the current format but six sams are a back row heavy deck that can get over any situation.the monsters can get over any powerhouse monster plus shi-en and their back row makes them very protected when going for the attack. But I think they will be the top deck again someday.I hope. Happy

Back to top Go down